🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bloomberg to take on NRA-FAIL

Libs don't seem to have a problem when one of theirs throws money around...
And by one of theirs I mean someone who is in agreement with their agenda.

Last edited:
So here we have another former employee (bloomingidiot) of THE PEOPLE in this country now going to spend his billions on crushing those very same people

we have dirty harry Reid an employee of the people and his gestapo trying to take out a rancher...

and some sit here and cheer...just amazing

westwall, be specific on how you are not far right or libertarian.

Be specific, buddy. You claimed to be a Democrat. Prove it.

I am FOR gay marriage. I am FOR decriminalization of drugs, I am FOR a woman's right to choose, I am FOR The maximum amount of freedom for the PEOPLE and the minimum amount of power in the hands of the government. I have stated these beliefs quite frequently. Are you blind?

I am a liberal Democrat and have been my whole life, what I am not, and never will be is a progressive. That's what you are. You claim to have been a Repub but there is no way you could have been a repub, no way at all. The amount of philosophical change required to go from a repub to a progressive is impossible save in the event of major head trauma.

It would be like a devout anti abortionist suddenly changing into an abortion advocate. it simply can't happen. 'cmon fakey...cat got your tongue?

[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION]

Oh, so you have the timeline for he equation? You mean, the plan would of been to confiscate by now? Patience is a virtue

-Geaux

So they haven't. Stop letting your paranoia keep us from saving lives.

Why are lives lost to backyard pools, which far exceed those from guns, insignificant to those lost due to a firearm?

-Geaux

Maybe because crazies don't carry swimming pools into schools and start drowning people in them.

Or to put it into terms that even you can understand, one death is accidental, the other is intentional.

Very true
The NRA didn't even blink after Sandy Hook
Or after any other example of why we need universal background checks.
Please cite an example of a mass shooting that would have been stopped by a background check on private gun sales.

Absent that, your statement, above, can carry no weight among thinking pwople.

Very true
Please cite an example of a mass shooting that would have been stopped by a background check on private gun sales.

Don't let these progressive Nazi's fool you. It's not about background checks. It's not about registration. No. With these Brownshirts, it's about confiscation. It's about doing away with the Second Amendment. It's about doing away with personal freedoms.

It's abut becoming the Weimar Republic.

Don't let these progressive Nazi's fool you. It's not about background checks. It's not about registration....
Of course it is - "Well, we have universal background checks, but for that to work, we need universal registration".

My post simply serves as a means for the anti- loons to further illustrate that they can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Last edited:
Wow....Fear Mongering

I hear that can be an effective tactic with gun nuts

A woman who fears being raped buys a gun.
Is she now a gun nut?
Is she a victim of "ridiculous Right Wing fear-mongering"?

I mean C'Mon! Bloomberg wouldn't know which end of a gun to hold. Absolute idiot.

He shouldn't have to.

None of us should have to.

This is inevitable. The radical right wants criminals, illegals, terrorists and the mentally ill to have guns and most of the country disagrees.

Very true

Here you go:

Wisconsin Mass Shooter Exploited Background Check Loophole That NRA Says Isn't A Problem | Blog | Media Matters for America

A woman who fears being raped buys a gun.
Is she now a gun nut?
Is she a victim of "ridiculous Right Wing fear-mongering"?

I mean C'Mon! Bloomberg wouldn't know which end of a gun to hold. Absolute idiot.

He shouldn't have to.

This is inevitable. The radical right wants criminals, illegals, terrorists and the mentally ill to have guns and most of the country disagrees.

And the progressive Nazi's (such as yourself) want us to be at the mercy of the Third Reich. Ain't gonna happen.

"An Armed man is a Citizen. An unarmed man is a subject"

He shouldn't have to.

And the progressive Nazi's (such as yourself) want us to be at the mercy of the Third Reich. Ain't gonna happen.

Yes all those countries in Europe with few guns have been taken over by Nazi's. Stop being so ridiculous.

Bring it Bloomberg! A fool and his money are soon parted. Can't think of many other people I'd rather watch flush his money down the toilet. The man is a joke.

Bloomberg is a billionaire.

He can match the gun lobby dollar for dollar.

So along with a majority of Americans WANTING sensible gun laws, there's a billionaire with the cash to make it happen.

And a media outlet.

Unfortunately? That's how things get done in this country now adays.

By Elites.

He shouldn't have to.

Yes all those countries in Europe with few guns have been taken over by Nazi's. Stop being so ridiculous.

Go ahead Nazi!! Give your guns up! Oh, that's right, sorry...I forgot, you don't have any. Well, I don't need your advice on weapons any damned way.

Here is YOUR leader

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlW6ItfIQAAFWrI.jpg

But no...you aren't nazi's, right?? Now, off with you Nazi

Go ahead Nazi!! Give your guns up! Oh, that's right, sorry...I forgot, you don't have any. Well, I don't need your advice on weapons any damned way.

Here is YOUR leader

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BlW6ItfIQAAFWrI.jpg

But no...you aren't nazi's, right?? Now, off with you Nazi

I said stop being so ridiculous. You seem to have done the opposite. Are you even sane?

Good for him.

The sooner every kiddie face shooting gun nut can't shoot kids in the face?

The better.

The problem is that most modern mass shootings have been done by left wing nut cases. It's interesting that the radical left has been whining about the Koch brothers money forever but it's OK for a left wing rich guy to contribute money to infringe on a Constitutional Amendment freedom. Nobody on the right is whining about Bloomie's money though. He has a 1st Amendment right to (legally) do whatever damned fool thing he wants to do but his timing is bad and my guess is that it will backfire big time on democrats.

Bring it Bloomberg! A fool and his money are soon parted. Can't think of many other people I'd rather watch flush his money down the toilet. The man is a joke.

Bloomberg is a billionaire.

He can match the gun lobby dollar for dollar.

So along with a majority of Americans WANTING sensible gun laws, there's a billionaire with the cash to make it happen.

And a media outlet.

Unfortunately? That's how things get done in this country now adays.

By Elites.

And you want the elite to disarm you to make it easier for them to dominate you? Dude...really? I really thought you were smarter than that.

Go ahead Bloomie, use your money anyway you want to but don't you crazy left wingers ever criticize the Koch brothers again.

He shouldn't have to.

Good ol' Nutty Luddite - working hard to prove that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

:eusa_clap:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back