🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bloomberg to take on NRA-FAIL

Bring it Bloomberg! A fool and his money are soon parted. Can't think of many other people I'd rather watch flush his money down the toilet. The man is a joke.
Bloomberg is a billionaire.
He can match the gun lobby dollar for dollar.
Like you, what he CAN'T do is put forth an argument for more gun control that doesn't rest on emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Bring it Bloomberg! A fool and his money are soon parted. Can't think of many other people I'd rather watch flush his money down the toilet. The man is a joke.

So along with a majority of Americans WANTING sensible gun laws, there's a billionaire with the cash to make it happen.

And a media outlet.

Unfortunately? That's how things get done in this country now adays.

By Elites.

--LOL

i hope he blows everything he has

do it

do it for the children

--LOL

A woman who fears being raped buys a gun.
Is she now a gun nut?
Is she a victim of "ridiculous Right Wing fear-mongering"?

I mean C'Mon! Bloomberg wouldn't know which end of a gun to hold. Absolute idiot.

He shouldn't have to.

None of us should have to.

This is inevitable. The radical right wants criminals, illegals, terrorists and the mentally ill to have guns and most of the country disagrees.

This is nothing new. The 'people' vote and pas things all the time only to have their voice overturned as unconstitutional.

-Geaux

So along with a majority of Americans WANTING sensible gun laws, there's a billionaire with the cash to make it happen.

And a media outlet.

Unfortunately? That's how things get done in this country now adays.

By Elites.

Why does Bloomberg and the left promote violence because that is certainly what's to come with further infringements of our civil rights

Enough is enough

-Geaux

Or after any other example of why we need universal background checks.
Please cite an example of a mass shooting that would have been stopped by a background check on private gun sales.

Absent that, your statement, above, can carry no weight among thinking pwople.

Here you go:

Wisconsin Mass Shooter Exploited Background Check Loophole That NRA Says Isn't A Problem | Blog | Media Matters for America

it happens so frequently

that you had to use a story from two years ago

Good for him.

The sooner every kiddie face shooting gun nut can't shoot kids in the face?

The better.

Good luck with that

I would use my guns for a different matter. I would shoot criminals in the face. :lol:

Twice

-Geaux

again- gun inthe home- 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

It's like keeping a rabid pit bull who keeps mauling the kids because you are afraid of the neighbors.

well they want these former government employees billionaires to step on gun owners

once they succeed there maybe we can get him to take on banning abortion, after all that kills more children every day than guns do

Please cite an example of a mass shooting that would have been stopped by a background check on private gun sales.

Absent that, your statement, above, can carry no weight among thinking pwople.

Here you go:

Wisconsin Mass Shooter Exploited Background Check Loophole That NRA Says Isn't A Problem | Blog | Media Matters for America

it happens so frequently

BG checks=registration=confiscation

-Geaux

well they want these former government employees billionaires to step on gun owners

once they succeed there maybe we can get him to take on banning abortion, after all that kills more children every day than guns do

Yep, like I mentioned earlier in this thread. The left has no concern relative to all the children who have lost lives in backyard pools which far exceeds those lost due to firearms

Clearly, it's not about the lives lost here. It's much more sinister

-Geaux

Yep, like I mentioned earlier in this thread. The left has no concern relative to all the children who have lost lives in backyard pools which far exceeds those lost due to firearms

Clearly, it's not about the lives lost here. It's much more sinister

-Geaux

i used to think they are only after the rights of the 2nd amendment

but it is looking like they are after most of the first 10 amendments as well

02-113coletoon.jpg

it happens so frequently

-Geaux

without question

Not really.

Germany has strict background checks and registration. But about 17 million privately owned guns are in germany in a population of 80 million.

The thing is, Germany has a really low crime rate. Only about 600 murders a year, 250 committed with guns. They don't let everyone have them. That's the advantage of realizing gun ownership is a privilage and not a "right".

-Geaux

without question

Not really.

Germany has strict background checks and registration. But about 17 million privately owned guns are in germany in a population of 80 million.

The thing is, Germany has a really low crime rate. Only about 600 murders a year, 250 committed with guns. They don't let everyone have them. That's the advantage of realizing gun ownership is a privilage and not a "right".

And Germany doesn't have a failed diversity experiment like the U.S. We have elements of our culture who are heavy contributors to the data points

-Geaux

without question

Not really.

And Germany doesn't have a failed diversity experiment like the U.S. We have elements of our culture who are heavy contributors to the data points

-Geaux

Dumb-ass White Crackers inthe South are responsible for a large part of gun deaths, yes.

The NRA is all inclusive

-Geaux

NRA's black commentator becomes Web sensation - latimes.com

NRA's black commentator becomes Web sensation

Colion Noir belongs to the NRA and owns several guns, including a sleek Glock 17 handgun and a customized AR-15 rifle. But as Noir frequently points out, he does not fit the stereotype of NRA members, or what he calls OFWG: "Old, fat white guys."

At 29, he's not old. Nor is he fat — he's slender and stylishly dressed with sneakers made by Prada. He's also not white.

Not really.

-Geaux

Dumb-ass White Crackers inthe South are responsible for a large part of gun deaths, yes.

red herring and factually untrue

-Geaux

Forum List

Back