🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bloomberg to take on NRA-FAIL

Sooner this dude takes a dirt nap the better we'll all be for it.

Wishing someone dead – how very conservative of you.

Bloomberg has just as much a right to fund political advocacy groups as the NRA.

Certainly the NRA is up to the challenge.

Meh, and thank God Bloomberg Nannyman is not

-Geaux

Last edited:
02-113coletoon.jpg

"extended clips"

--LOL
Handgun & Pistol Mags | Pistol Magazines | Rifle Magazines At Sportsman's Guide
Shop for Gun Magazines & Clips

Home
RightArrow.gif
Gun Magazines & Clips

Shop The Sportsman's Guide and get great values on Handgun & Pistol Mags, Shotgun Mags & Clips, as well as Rifle Mags & Clips for great low prices at The Sportsman's Guide. We offer quality tested Ammunition Mags and Ammo Clip Accessories for all of your Magazine and Clip needs at the lowest prices...guaranteed!

westwall, be specific on how you are not far right or libertarian.

Be specific, buddy. You claimed to be a Democrat. Prove it.

I am FOR gay marriage. I am FOR decriminalization of drugs, I am FOR a woman's right to choose, I am FOR The maximum amount of freedom for the PEOPLE and the minimum amount of power in the hands of the government. I have stated these beliefs quite frequently. Are you blind?

I am a liberal Democrat and have been my whole life, what I am not, and never will be is a progressive. That's what you are. You claim to have been a Repub but there is no way you could have been a repub, no way at all. The amount of philosophical change required to go from a repub to a progressive is impossible save in the event of major head trauma.

It would be like a devout anti abortionist suddenly changing into an abortion advocate. it simply can't happen. 'cmon fakey...cat got your tongue?

[MENTION=20412]JakeStarkey[/MENTION]

One, you are, you say, theoretically, for all those things but you believe the government should not be involved.

You are a hypocrite, not a liberal.

You do not understand that progressivism is a political philosophy, with conservative and liberal expressions.

Seriously, you are a deliberate hypocrite or a very, very confused individual.

well they want these former government employees billionaires to step on gun owners

once they succeed there maybe we can get him to take on banning abortion, after all that kills more children every day than guns do

Fetuses aren't "Children".

At 5 weeks heartbeats are detected

That's life in my book

-Geaux

There are clinically dead people who still have heartbeats. So no.

The fetus in the first trimester cannot live outside the body. Therefore, not life.

If Bloomberg wants to waste his money let him.

Like any and all control freak schemes his won't do anything to actually take guns out of the hands of criminals and will only make it harder for law abiding people to protect themselves.

Like any and all control freak schemes his won't do anything to actually take guns out of the hands of criminals and will only make it harder for law abiding people to protect themselves.

I'm all for him dumping 50 million into another failed effort like his Mayors against liberty.

But seriously, his money would be better spent on another face job. Dude looks like his face caught fire and they put it out with a weed whacker :badgrin:

-Geaux

Please cite an example of a mass shooting that would have been stopped by a background check on private gun sales.

Absent that, your statement, above, can carry no weight among thinking pwople.

Here you go:

Wisconsin Mass Shooter Exploited Background Check Loophole That NRA Says Isn't A Problem | Blog | Media Matters for America

it happens so frequently

that you had to use a story from two years ago

He asked and I cited. 3 people died because you gun nuts insist on making it easy for criminals to buy guns.

Bring it Bloomberg! A fool and his money are soon parted. Can't think of many other people I'd rather watch flush his money down the toilet. The man is a joke.

Bloomberg is a billionaire.

He can match the gun lobby dollar for dollar.

So along with a majority of Americans WANTING sensible gun laws, there's a billionaire with the cash to make it happen.

And a media outlet.

Unfortunately? That's how things get done in this country now adays.

By Elites.

Why does Bloomberg and the left promote violence because that is certainly what's to come with further infringements of our civil rights

Enough is enough

-Geaux

Again. The majority of the people want regulations on guns.

That's MOST of the people in the United States.

That SHOULD factor in to the decision making.

It doesn't.

Money does.

So now? Money is behind this.

If you folks want to commit violence against the will of the people AND big money..have at it.

It never ends well for you guys.

We have to keep guns out of the hands of crazies.....something the NRA won't allow
Bloomberg is not trying to take your guns away. He is trying to make it harder for a fucking nutjob with a semi-auto and 30 round magazine to kill schoolchildren

So along with a majority of Americans WANTING sensible gun laws, there's a billionaire with the cash to make it happen.

And a media outlet.

By Elites.

Why does Bloomberg and the left promote violence because that is certainly what's to come with further infringements of our civil rights

Enough is enough

-Geaux

It doesn't.

Money does.

If you folks want to commit violence against the will of the people AND big money..have at it.

money has always been behind it

And a media outlet.

By Elites.

Enough is enough

-Geaux

It doesn't.

Money does.

And again, the people vote and pass laws all the time that only are overturned as unconstitutional. But hey, go for it (no pun intended) and continue to be disapointed

-Geaux

We have to keep guns out of the hands of crazies.....something the NRA won't allow
Bloomberg is not trying to take your guns away. He is trying to make it harder for a fucking nutjob with a semi-auto and 30 round magazine to kill schoolchildren

I never said he was trying to take my guns away now did I?

Face it most gun deaths (suicides don't count) are committed in isolated urban areas and are gang related.

Less than one percent of all gun murders are attributed to mass shootings.

So ignoring the real issue, the 80% while focusing on the less than one percent is ludicrous.

Why the NRA Loves Michael Bloomberg

Michael Bloomberg?s new gun control campaign: Why the NRA is so excited.

The former mayor’s gun control campaigns are a godsend for fundraising.

When Michael Bloomberg launched his first organization for gun control—Mayors Against Illegal Guns—his goal was to leverage wide public support for universal background checks into actual policy.

He failed. Not only did Mayors Against Illegal Guns fail to save universal background checks from Republican opposition in the Senate, but it alienated ostensible allies, running ads against vulnerable Democrats like Sens. Mark Pryor in Arkansas and Kay Hagan in North Carolina, as if they were the main obstacle to passing gun-control legislation.

Why the NRA Loves Michael Bloomberg

Michael Bloomberg?s new gun control campaign: Why the NRA is so excited.

The former mayor’s gun control campaigns are a godsend for fundraising.

When Michael Bloomberg launched his first organization for gun control—Mayors Against Illegal Guns—his goal was to leverage wide public support for universal background checks into actual policy.

He failed. Not only did Mayors Against Illegal Guns fail to save universal background checks from Republican opposition in the Senate, but it alienated ostensible allies, running ads against vulnerable Democrats like Sens. Mark Pryor in Arkansas and Kay Hagan in North Carolina, as if they were the main obstacle to passing gun-control legislation.

bloomberg another top firearms salesman

did you see that a million folks in the state of New York

failed to meet the deadline 4/15/14 to register their "assault weapons"

Forum List

Back