Blue Police Flag Now Called The New Confederate Flag

Do you agree with teachers bullying and shaming students?

Answer the question.
I don't agree with teachers bullying and shaming students. Not enough context in the video to determine that is what is happening. The teacher correctly said it is not an American flag. Was that bullying?

I never said you did. I said that I doubted you would claim that that flag was racist. Do you have that much of a mental problem that you are unable to read and reason? I realize that you are attempting to salvage things that you have written but attempting to do so by pretending that I am wrong is not the best strategy
If it had been adopted by several racist groups, I would have to admit the connection. Exactly what part of my posts did you find to be wrong?

It's free expression.
The USA Flag is unique.
It's not to be altered for personal pleasure.
(This is just an example, no offense Pittsburg, all teams do it)

Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 8.37.14 PM.png

If we as a Nation truly respected our Flag, then we would refuse to alter it and its image.

#4 is a beautiful flag.

It honors the only people who stand between you and the people who want to rape and murder you. So yes, law-enforcement is an American institution, and that is an American flag.
I agree that the Cops (99% of them) need to be respected.
Law enforcement IS an American institution.
So are many other professions.
We don't need to alter our Nations Flag to honor them, leave the USA Flag alone.

Old Glory
Stars and Stripes
The Star Spangled Banner.

There are plenty of designers our there that can design a great flag for Law Enforcement.

I don't agree with teachers bullying and shaming students. Not enough context in the video to determine that is what is happening. The teacher correctly said it is not an American flag. Was that bullying?
Choose your battles I say.
I have students in 1st period that won't stand for the Pledge, we do it every morning.
What should I do?

I choose to ignore them.
I don't mention them, I don't call them out, I don't ask them why?
Freedom, right.
Personal choice, right.

If the flag in question on the mask had been a gay pride flag or a BLM flag would the teacher still have made the student remove it? Neither of these are the American flag but I suspect the response to them would have been very different in so many cases like this it's not the standard most people have the problem with it's the double standard.

Do any of you think that an 'older' veteran, that served our Country and fought for our Country on foreign soil, might take offense to altering the Flag, in any way?

Just a question.

Do any of you think that an 'older' veteran, that served our Country and fought for our Country on foreign soil, might take offense to altering the Flag, in any way?

Just a question.
It's possible it's also just as possible they would see it as a form of freedom that they fought to defend.

The teacher was both right and wrong. It clearly isn’t an American Flag. It is based on the American Flag. Our courts have said it’s free speech to burn the flag. How can it be acceptable then to ban the display of a flag which actually honors American Flag? There is zero legitimate school-based reason to disallow any student from wearing or displaying that police flag.

Just a question.
Yes to the question.

To me, an older veteran, the U.S. Flag laws spell it out. The Blue Line flag was designed and is not an American flag. Any other flag, i.e. the fag flag is a caricature.
Only the Red, White and Blue is the true flag and if it is dropped, damaged, torn or destroyed then it becomes just another piece of cloth. It has to be flying high and free.
I suggest the people here should read the US Code

Fair response; full context is indeed missing.

If it had been adopted by several racist groups, I would have to admit the connection. Exactly what part of my posts did you find to be wrong?
You mean the fact that you claimed that I somehow was claiming that you were claiming anything a flag? Duh gee I have no idea?
That fact that almost every flag that has ever been created has been near or next to racist things makes every flag under your idea racist. So that must mean that you are admitting that either you are picking and choosing what you wish to call racist or you are just hiding behind that in the hopes it vindicates you.

It has more to do with school rules than individual affronts.
what school rules say a Thin Blue Line mask is the new confederate flag and allowed this demafascist “teacher” to attack this child?

Answer the question. The teacher in the OP video said it was not an American flag. Do you disagree with him?
of course it’s not an american flag?
…whoever said it was?

that literally has nothing to do with the demafascist teacher’s attack on the child

your deflection is defense of your fellow demafascist

Forum List

Back