Blue Star Mom Responds To Muslim Father's Attacks On Trump....

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
..., And It's Absolutely BRUTAL!

PolitiCulture ^ | August 1, 2016 | Sean Brown

To the Muslim Gold Star father that spoke at the DNC…..I have some thoughts on your comments. I am a Blue Star mother. My deepest condolences on the loss of your son. No family should have to endure such a loss. That being said….while your son is a hero, you Sir, are NOT. My son has served three tours of combat in the countries you and your family came from. Iraq and Afghanistan were his introduction to adulthood and service to something bigger than our individual selves. He was blown up by an IED set by your countrymen. His Purple Heart is a testament to his love of America and our freedoms. I have suffered through his multiple combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan….never knowing from moment to moment if he would return home in a flag draped coffin. It is torture when a mother wakes up to this day after day and sees the atrocities happening over there on the news and being helpless to change a thing. My comments to you will probably offend you. I do not apologize. These things need to be said. Unlike you, I could NEVER use my son’s death as a pawn piece in support of a woman that left “America’s treasure” (Hillarys words) to die unaided in Benghazi. The same woman that says vile things to her military details there to protect her. You, Sir, are supposed to be a witness to your son’s bravery and sacrifice. Instead you stood on a stage and promoted the woman that upholds the very people that killed your son.....

To the Muslim Gold Star father that spoke at the DNC…..I have some thoughts on your comments. I am a Blue Star mother. My deepest condolences on the loss of your son. No family should have to endure such a loss. That being said….while your son is a hero, you Sir, are NOT. My son has served three tours of combat in the countries you and your family came from. Iraq and Afghanistan were his introduction to adulthood and service to something bigger than our individual selves. He was blown up by an IED set by your countrymen. His Purple Heart is a testament to his love of America and our freedoms. I have suffered through his multiple combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan….never knowing from moment to moment if he would return home in a flag draped coffin. It is torture when a mother wakes up to this day after day and sees the atrocities happening over there on the news and being helpless to change a thing. My comments to you will probably offend you. I do not apologize. These things need to be said. Unlike you, I could NEVER use my son’s death as a pawn piece in support of a woman that left “America’s treasure” (Hillarys words) to die unaided in Benghazi. The same woman that says vile things to her military details there to protect her. You, Sir, are supposed to be a witness to your son’s bravery and sacrifice. Instead you stood on a stage and promoted the woman that upholds the very people that killed your son.....
God Bless that Woman! And her son, and her family.

Interesting letter.
Unfortunately, the writer missed the point of his speech.
The main point of the speech as Trumps blanket threat regarding shipping them out a having a barrier to future immigrants. And the father is saying his son, who saved multiple lives and died in Iraq would have been stopped joining the service because her was one of those who will face deportation.
Secondly, she goes off on a rant that is big with the Right. It was Obama and Clinton who left the Ambassador and his men, but hat's not true.
The Benghazi transcripts, testimony and evidence, points to the military for failing to make a rescue not having close enough equipment and also way to get to help to Benghazi.
Then there's the comment "My son has served three tours of combat in the countries you and your family came from. Iraq and Afghanistan" Except the Kahn's never lived in either Iraq or Afghanistan, they are from Pakistan.
Lastly, she should be thankful she's not a Gold Star family, who's lost a family member in war.
I feel for her and it has to weighted heavy on her constantly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back