🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blue state Louisiana now #1 in new Covid cases

But since it's not Texas or Florida, the MSM isn't going to be saying much about it.

Louisiana leads U.S. by new COVID cases, while Arkansas has record hospitalizations as delta variant continues to spread​

A democrat barely edges out a republican for governor thanks to high black voter turnout in two of its biggest cities so now the entire state is now blue?..LOL!!

Don't change or try to deflect the subject.... Your claims about Louisiana are don't hold water in the porous paper bag you've presented.
Republicans control the state house but lost the governorship..barely.. so now the entire state is suddenly blue..he's right, your logic is laughable.

Republicans control the state house but lost the governorship..barely.. so now the entire state is suddenly blue..he's right, your logic is laughable.
The state has a lot of power with the Blue Landrieu family. Perhaps causing it to become blue more often then not. Katrina was never told in the full truth.

It's astonishing how dumb these Trumpies are.
Is New York a blue state?
download.png

Louisiana is a Red State, you boobs. Republicans control nearly all elected state and federal offices. The Governor is the only elected statewide Democratic official.

Well "BOOB" it's "blue" in this case, since the governor is a Dim and he controls how the state responds to Covid. Get it now?

Louisiana is a red state. Trump won it by 18.6 margin. And like most red states they are largely unvaccinated.

This is about Covid, and how the governor responds to the threat. You guys want to hang Republican governors for their response, so I wanted to highlight how a blue governor has allowed his state to be #1 in new cases.

But since it's not Texas or Florida, the MSM isn't going to be saying much about it.

Louisiana leads U.S. by new COVID cases, while Arkansas has record hospitalizations as delta variant continues to spread​

The thread premise is a lie.

Louisiana is a red state – and like other red states it’s responsible for the resurgence of the pandemic, the consequence of the stupidity and willful ignorance of conservatives.

Black people are more likely to be vaccinated than Republicans.

You are confused Moon Bat.

There are no comparisons between Negroes and a political party that I have ever seen.

However, there are breakdowns by race and the Democrat voting block of Negroes are always on the bottom as to the percentage being vaccinating.

You are confused Moon Bat.

There are no comparisons between Negroes and a political party that I have ever seen.

Here you go.

1628660019823.png

Last edited:
This is about Covid, and how the governor responds to the threat. You guys want to hang Republican governors for their response, so I wanted to highlight how a blue governor has allowed his state to be #1 in new cases.
What has the LA Governor done?

We can list all the shit DeathSantis has done

If it had been a fully Democrat-held Legislature but a Republican Governor, YOU would be saying it s a RED state.

You clowns are so transparent.

No, you're projecting your own stupidity onto others. I continually see this with republicans.

Forum List

Back