🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Blue state Louisiana now #1 in new Covid cases

Louisiana is a Red State, you boobs. Republicans control nearly all elected state and federal offices. The Governor is the only elected statewide Democratic official.
Meaning the state is purple

When is the last time backwater LA voted for a Democratic candidate for president?
When is the last time backwater LA voted for a Democratic candidate for president?

Clinton. And they currently have a dem running the state through Pandemic Joe’s admin

So all states headed by Republican governors are red states?
you come off as a retard....maybe you shouldn't show your stupidity in all your posts.....you should have paid attention in pre-k....you wouldn't have to ask stupid questions

and "backwater" what does that mean? I dare say that if LA didn't have one of the largest African-American populations in the United States and looked more like lilly white liberal Oregon, you wouldn't call it backwater....we all heard your dog whistle...geez...

71% aren't vaccinated.
Here you go.

1628690167144.png

well the actual facts and data don’t support your propaganda…but what else is new in lib land
You sure about that?

1628690210802.png

You sure about that?

View attachment 524304

Yes. Because race and party are two different things...someone can be both a republican and black, or white, etc.

Certainly more Dems then Republicans have gotten the vaccine, and more whites then blacks.

But, by in large on race, the african-american community is not getting the vaccine.

Good. So we agree that Republicans are less likely to be vaccinated than black people.

Careful. Try not to trip while you’re back-peddaling.
No that's not what I said.

It's not an apple to apple comparison, as I highlighted....minorities go across party lines and can't be compared

With that said, minorities by in large, compared to white people, are not getting the vaccine. It has nothing to do with parties.

Republicans are more then likely not be vaccinated then Dems though.

Your chart didn't break it down via White Republicans, and Black Republicans etc.

What is interesting though, is that the total vaccined is really no different then what the polling showed back in Oct of 2020 of people that were polled that said they would get vaccined prior to the vax coming out, and when the Dems were spreading mistrust about the vax

No that's not what I said.

It's not an apple to apple comparison, as I highlighted....minorities go across party lines and can't be compared

I’m comparing Republicans and black people. There will be overlap in those two populations.

The percentage of black people who are vaccinated is higher than the percentage of Republicans who are vaccinated.

It’s not complicated.

So again I ask you. What has the LA Governor done that has supposedly caused this?

You tell me.

Here's the point. I don't think it matters what we do, what policies are enacted, what precautions are taken. I think we're stuck no matter what we do, we're just going to have to get as many people vaccinated as possible to lessen the effects, and then just wait for this variant to go through the population.

The Governor is a democrat. All others in the executive banch are Republicans.

However the state is predominately Red.

View attachment 524012

Statewide offices​

Republicans control six of the seven elected statewide offices:

State legislative leaders​

If you look at a United States county map, most counties are red that doesn't make it so the whole US is red. The bigger population centers in Louisiana are blue. I still believe Louisiana is a red state but your map is stupid.

Forum List

Back