Bob Woodward "White House Did Not Threaten Me"

Does not matter. The proverbial "cat is out of the bag", after a week of reporting in the conservative bubble, Woodward was threatened and facts be dammed.

Just watched Woodward on a Morning Joe clip - confirms the OP's thead.

Conclusion, the 'conservative' element on this message board once again went hysterical over nothing. Has anyone counted the number of times since his nomination in the Summer of 2008 that the Drama Queens on the right have used innuendos, rumor, half-truths and outright lies to defame, demean and attack President Obama?

Last edited:
I'm sure the new meme will be "Obama got to him". Look for Sheriff Joe to be on the job, sniffing this one out

I saw that too but Dutch is right.

There is no place for facts in the rw world.

So the lefty Woodward comes out saying that it made him "uncomfortable" that the White House said he would "regret" his actions just to get press attention but now he is trying to make nice with the Administration?

Idiot.

I saw that too but Dutch is right.

There is no place for facts in the rw world.

So the lefty Woodward comes out saying that it made him "uncomfortable" that the White House said he would "regret" his actions just to get press attention but now he is trying to make nice with the Administration?

Idiot.

Uncomfortable is not the same as a threat.

Wait, Woodward is saying that the WH voted to threaten him before they voted against it?

The WH threatened Woodward for not getting behind the Obama Sequester which Obama is now against, then they unthreatened him.

I watched him on MSNBC and he said the White House did not threaten him nor did he say they did...

Well no..Woodward did elude to being threatened. He may not have explicitly said those words..but he's been making the rounds essentially pushing that.

Until..of course..the emails came out.

Now he's doing the tango.

:lol:

I watched him on MSNBC and he said the White House did not threaten him nor did he say they did...

Well no..Woodward did elude to being threatened. He may not have explicitly said those words..but he's been making the rounds essentially pushing that.

Until..of course..the emails came out.

Now he's doing the tango.

:lol:

Axelrod was was on the program and set him straight..

I'm sure the new meme will be "Obama got to him". Look for Sheriff Joe to be on the job, sniffing this one out

You think it will be Sherrif Joe? I think it will be The Donald.

Wonder how much of a rethugs money Obama had to give Woodward to shut up? I bet it's a budget buster.

Please, some rethug come on here and tell all about the Obama bribe to Woodward. I know it happened cause it just makes to much sense. To a wacked out rethug.

Just watched Woodward on a Morning Joe clip - confirms the OP's thead.

Conclusion, the 'conservative' element on this message board once again went hysterical over nothing. Has anyone counted the number of times since his nomination in the Summer of 2008 that the Drama Queens on the right have used innuendos, rumor, half-truths and outright lies to defame, demean and attack President Obama?

Have you noticed who's still president? Have you noticed that the rightwing propaganda machine has managed to drive public opinion of the Republican party into the toilet?

Forum List

Back