Bobby Jindal: ‘Let’s just get rid of the court’

Anybody got the video from Iowa where he is supposed to say this..................

It was a stupid but not super stupid comment.

“The Supreme Court is completely out of control, making laws on their own, and has become a public opinion poll instead of a judicial body,” the 2016 contender said in a statement.

“If we want to save some money, let’s just get rid of the court,” Jindal added.

Bobby Jindal Let s just get rid of the court MSNBC

Now that the context of the statement is known...........he was basically being sarcastic after quoting the opinion of Chief Justice Roberts saying the "RULING HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CONSTITUTION".............

So his point was basically WTF.............has nothing to do with the constitution............then why do we need them if they don't rule via the Constitution.........................

The Dems will make hay with this one.............but will not give it with the context or meaning of what was said...................

The video of the actual words are already posted.

It was a stupid but not super stupid comment.

“The Supreme Court is completely out of control, making laws on their own, and has become a public opinion poll instead of a judicial body,” the 2016 contender said in a statement.

“If we want to save some money, let’s just get rid of the court,” Jindal added.

Bobby Jindal Let s just get rid of the court MSNBC
And that comment was directly after what comments to give it context..............It's obvious a sarcastic remark when Roberts said it had nothing to do with the Constitution.................

Sound bites without context of the full statement.........................Dems will try to get mileage out of it.........................as always.

The sound bites I have heard have the "saving money" bit in.

Still an incredibly stupid insensitive comment.

He can't win his own state in a Republican primary.
I posted his EXACT STATEMENT................From the horses mouth.................

My point on sound bites is what will become the only part told later on.............and so I've saved the video for future reference..............

His comments were directly related to the quotes of the Justices and a sarcastic response.

What an unAmerican name!

To condemn his name is as stupid as going after Obama.

I posted his EXACT STATEMENT................From the horses mouth.................

My point on sound bites is what will become the only part told later on.............and so I've saved the video for future reference..............

His comments were directly related to the quotes of the Justices and a sarcastic response.

He can't win his own state in a Republican primary

Never said he would...............I'm stating that this Op takes it out of the context of what he was saying.............and that they will continue to do so..........

Never said he would...............I'm stating that this Op takes it out of the context of what he was saying.............and that they will continue to do so..........
Not the ones I have been looking at. How many "out of context" have you found. You should point them all out, I agree.

Not the ones I have been looking at. How many "out of context" have you found. You should point them all out, I agree.
The video shows the actual statements from Jindal.........which I posted................the OP doesn't show the video......MSNBC doesn't show the video from the OP...............

Unless you hear the whole statement.................you have no context of the meaning.............which is the point I'm making..............

So someone watching MSNBC will here them say..............bobby jindal lets get rid of the court.....................and not the whole story and that is INTENDED for POLITICAL REASONS....................they are never going to say it was a comment basically directed at Roberts who said the decision isn't really about the Constitution................

CATCH 22................It's possible Jindal is taking Roberts out of context as well.............as many justices were talking on the possible effects of the ruling................as those seeking SSM may want to sue those who refuse service................yet those refusing service may have RELIGIOUS CONVICTIONS that prevent them from doing so...................

aka they are saying this decision may be a bucket of worms.......legally.

After listening to the video several times..........I have no problem with his comments............and his solutions to protect those who may be affected by this ruling................

He slammed Roberts for being a Politician...................and........well listen for yourself.

How DARE anyone take something out of context and try to turn it into something else!! Everyone knows Faux News has exclusive rights to this!!

"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet.

The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together."

Faux News outright lies.

Last edited:
How DARE anyone take something out of context and try to turn it into something else!! Everyone knows Faux News has exclusive rights to this!!

Who the hell says a lot of these news agencies don't do it......................

I'm not even going to look at that one as it's not the OP............It's a typical diversion to avoid this OP...................

MSNBC and this OP are not taking his statements under the CONTEXT of what he said.

Forum List

Back