Body armored tactical gear flying off the shelf and liberals are buying.

Gfy troll boy.

How's that? Now get the fck over yourself

As usual you're flaming and disruptive, it's all you do
Flaming and disrupting was precisely the ONLY point of your pathetic, low IQ post.

So I called your dumb ass out for not even reading the article.

And then you throw a little hissy fit.

Same thing every time with you.

No doubt got mine. If it's a fight they want they will take this republic out of my dead hands.
Even your own kind can recognize what violent assholes that y'all are.

Newer armor with ar500 trauma plates is pretty light and comfortable, but too pricey for me. I keep a set of older police surplus Level IIIa kevlar in the garage but if the shit really hit the fan I'd break out the military-issue Point Blank Interceptor body armor stored in the closet. That set is heavy as fuck, but it does have a Molle carrier so I can put magazine pouches, a first aid gear, flashlight, Baofeng radio, and other stuff on it.
The OP didn't buy AR500...he bought some lvl III soft armor to fit his lvl I soft body.

Body armor is self explanatory but what does "tactical gear" include? Knives and holsters and rations and backpacks?

Body armor is self explanatory but what does "tactical gear" include? Knives and holsters and rations and backpacks?

Katana, nunchuks, throwing stars, invisibility cloak...

Screenshot_20220621-205131-470.png

Think Mall Ninja...

You don't need body Armour bigots ! Just call the police

View attachment 660685

One Spanish tranny with an AR 15
Good luck with any kind of door to door gun confiscation

Some of the stories I've heard on tv break the heart. Children were talking to their mothers as they and their classmates were being ripped to shreds by bullets that would likely kill an elephant. Stories of the cleanup are horrifying. I'm so sorry for those brave teachers trying to shield their children with the only thing they had--their bodies. And the guy in charge decided he had to have one thing after another to protect his men which took almost an hour. The one good thing he did, however, was to clear all the other classrooms, which the shooter was cheated of killing the other half the small school. Pardon my rant. I bet every grown man in that town cried.

Some of the stories I've heard on tv break the heart. Children were talking to their mothers as they and their classmates were being ripped to shreds by bullets that would likely kill an elephant. Stories of the cleanup are horrifying. I'm so sorry for those brave teachers trying to shield their children with the only thing they had--their bodies. And the guy in charge decided he had to have one thing after another to protect his men which took almost an hour. The one good thing he did, however, was to clear all the other classrooms, which the shooter was cheated of killing the other half the small school. Pardon my rant. I bet every grown man in that town cried.
Think ankle holster for Back Up piece

No doubt got mine. If it's a fight they want they will take this republic out of my dead hands.
I thought you guys didn't like body armor. Didn't you make it illegal or something? :p

Forum List

Back