Body armored tactical gear flying off the shelf and liberals are buying.

After the TX school shooting there was not a level IV shield to be found at Galls or the other PD suppliers. I don't think it's liberals as much as PDs upping to Level IV.

That's and there is a shit-ton of level IIIA body armor on eBay right now.

.416 Rigby loaded with brass solids blows right through Level IV like it isn't even there.....

Body armor is self explanatory but what does "tactical gear" include? Knives and holsters and rations and backpacks?

That means anything made of camo-patterned canvas, usually made in China.

You know, airsoft. :04:

No doubt got mine. If it's a fight they want they will take this republic out of my dead hands.

No worries, the republic doesn't really need people like you. From your posts, a third world communist dump would be more of your style.

This thread needs more NODs. ;)

R.98b9f77470158cf07812ba4bc9819a1b

No doubt got mine. If it's a fight they want they will take this republic out of my dead hands.
They waited way to long. Every right thinking person I know started collecting hardware way back when another democRat burned and machinegunned to death 100 people outside of Waco Texas. Back when an AK was $100 and no one was stupid enough to buy an AR.

They waited way to long. Every right thinking person I know started collecting hardware way back when another democRat burned and machinegunned to death 100 people outside of Waco Texas. Back when an AK was $100 and no one was stupid enough to buy an AR.
But in those years afterwards those folks learned how to shoot longer distances and gravitated to other more accurate platforms than 250.00$ Chinese AK or a 99.00 $SKS ( most notably a Rifle length AR in an obscure caliber or an AR10 or FAL / HK ...

Some of the stories I've heard on tv break the heart. Children were talking to their mothers as they and their classmates were being ripped to shreds by bullets that would likely kill an elephant. Stories of the cleanup are horrifying. I'm so sorry for those brave teachers trying to shield their children with the only thing they had--their bodies. And the guy in charge decided he had to have one thing after another to protect his men which took almost an hour. The one good thing he did, however, was to clear all the other classrooms, which the shooter was cheated of killing the other half the small school. Pardon my rant. I bet every grown man in that town cried.
He did nothing. Mothers and fathers cleared the other rooms. And the shooter never tried to get into another room other than the one with the internal joining door.

I bet you came up with that "out of my dead hands" all by yourself, didn't you?

Maybe they just want body armor because they're afraid of you.

Body armored tactical gear flying off the shelf and liberals are buying.​

No doubt so that now realizing the police won't come and save their kids at school to be prepared themselves while attending the next threat-camp in front of a justice's home trying to influence a branch of the federal government. Just another day in the life of fascists.

At least you are realistic.

He did nothing. Mothers and fathers cleared the other rooms. And the shooter never tried to get into another room other than the one with the internal joining door.
My sources said the officers cleared the other rooms.

After the Perp was dead and orders changed ?
I have no idea. My source said the officers first duty was that they cleared the classrooms, and I go to so many websites to read I have no idea which one said what I passed on above. My memory is bits and pieces, but I remember it said once they cleared the classrooms, they wanted to be certain they had every item needed to protect police. Everybody wants a scapegoat, due to the tragic number of little children that the waiting around allowed. They may not have realized the mentally berserk perpetrator was out to break a record of kills in any school shooting of the past. In a small town, people tend to trust each other a lot. All we can do for them is pray their terrible event teaches others not to trust a mentally unbalanced person with a set goal of making his name remembered with a gun and an unprotected school building and a lot of helpless children. His initial shots likely brought about a lot of squealing, so he decided to shut them up, out of sheer wickedness, asocial leanings, and hatred for people yelling at him. Why? Well, he could have had an issue with medicine prescribed for his mental illness if he was treated for it, I'd like to see the findings of an autopsy of the shooter's brain. There was something really wrong with his malice, Prayers up for the Uvalde Community, all who lived there in years past, and all Texans who mourn when they realize how precious was every Texas child we lost.

I have no idea. My source said the officers first duty was that they cleared the classrooms, and I go to so many websites to read I have no idea which one said what I passed on above. My memory is bits and pieces, but I remember it said once they cleared the classrooms, they wanted to be certain they had every item needed to protect police. Everybody wants a scapegoat, due to the tragic number of little children that the waiting around allowed. They may not have realized the mentally berserk perpetrator was out to break a record of kills in any school shooting of the past. In a small town, people tend to trust each other a lot. All we can do for them is pray their terrible event teaches others not to trust a mentally unbalanced person with a set goal of making his name remembered with a gun and an unprotected school building and a lot of helpless children. His initial shots likely brought about a lot of squealing, so he decided to shut them up, out of sheer wickedness, asocial leanings, and hatred for people yelling at him. Why? Well, he could have had an issue with medicine prescribed for his mental illness if he was treated for it, I'd like to see the findings of an autopsy of the shooter's brain. There was something really wrong with his malice, Prayers up for the Uvalde Community, all who lived there in years past, and all Texans who mourn when they realize how precious was every Texas child we lost.
ok. Now I really don't believe you. Are you claiming you were there and you talked to people (more than one since you don't know which one said it)?

Forum List

Back