Boebert: "I'm tired of this separation of church and state junk".

There is no "separation of church and state". The concept doesn't exist in the Constitution and is the opposite of the 1st Amendment. It was developed by a former KKK member appointed to the Court by FDR and the intent was to stop the Papists from establishing schools in the late 40's. Hypocrite democrats expanded the concept so that only the federal government could erect a Christmas tree or say a prayer in public. The left wing minions in the ironically named ACLU promised to sue local jurisdictions into bankruptcy if they dared to erect a Christmas tree on public property.

The one that gave me the most pause was the one that granted absolute immunity from lawsuits to federal agents. Another made miranda lawsuits against police practically impossible. While we are worrying about social wars stuff they are helping build a police state.
the Govt including its agents have always had immunity…it’s actually weakened since the founding…but certainly why on earth did anyone thing they could sue for not giving miranda? there is already a remedy…their statements are excluded from their criminal prosecution

the Govt including its agents have always had immunity…it’s actually weakened since the founding…but certainly why on earth did anyone thing they could sue for not giving miranda? there is already a remedy…their statements are excluded from their criminal prosecution

I don't know what to thing about that! :abgg2q.jpg:

Give them credit: They're no longer even trying to hide it. And why should they? They know they have the Supreme Court in their pocket.

I'm not kidding when I say that the current incarnation of the Republican Party is pushing for an authoritarian Nationalist Theocracy.

"The Church is supposed to direct the government". Right, Republicans?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back