Boebert: "I'm tired of this separation of church and state junk".

Where does it say "separation of Church and State"?
That's explained elsewhere in this thread. But I'm certainly not trying to convince you of anything.

The confirmation of my point is appreciated. America as an authoritarian theocracy, pushed by people who give Christianity a bad name.

Yeah. Sounds like the Middle East.

That's explained elsewhere in this thread. But I'm certainly not trying to convince you of anything.

The confirmation of my point is appreciated. America as an authoritarian theocracy, pushed by people who give Christianity a bad name.

Where did I say the State needs to establish Christianity as the Official Religion??? I missed that, is that in the same location as "separation of Church and State" that you can't seem to lay your hands on???

Where did I say the State needs to establish Christianity as the Official Religion??? I missed that, is that in the same location as "separation of Church and State" that you can't seem to lay your hands on???
But I've never said that. You only bring it up because you don't want to admit I'm right.

America is not Iran. And you're not hiding this very well.

Perhaps you should pretend to be an American Christian for someone else.

But I've never said that. You only bring it up because you don't want to admit I'm right.

America is not Iran. And you're not hiding this very well.

Perhaps you should pretend to be an American Christian for someone else.
You're the opposite of right

If we were the Middle East, there would not have been rainbow lights on the White house.

Yep, and you are still confused. I asked a question. I did not make any claims at all, only you did that.
Typical tyrant logic....your party accuses someone without evidence...I highlight they did that, then you shift the burden back....geez..

Typical tyrant logic....your party accuses someone without evidence...I highlight they did that, then you shift the burden back....geez..

You made a claim, then burden is on those that make the claim.

The Dems that accused her did not support their claim and you did not support your claim.

You are all the same.

The Dems that accused her did not support their claim and you did not support your claim.

You are all the same.
hahah i wasn't the one that made the claim she was a whore. Geez.....keep it up Stalin.

You are all the same.
Ya'll are sick people

Forum List

Back