Boebert: "I'm tired of this separation of church and state junk".

The woman is dumb as a rock....
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/first_amendment

Freedom of Religion

Two clauses in the First Amendment guarantee freedom of religion. The Establishment Clause prohibits the government from passing legislation to establish an official religion or preferring one religion over another. It enforces the "separation of church and state." However, some governmental activity related to religion has been declared constitutional by the Supreme Court. For example, providing bus transportation for parochial school students and the enforcement of "blue laws" is not prohibited. The Free Exercise Clause prohibits the government, in most instances, from interfering with a person's practice of their religion.
I wonder who planted that one in her head. It's not like she's the only one who thinks like that.

GLADLY. :clap: :clap: :clap: :party:

Why should they? They are right! Do you ever try to hide your hate and subversion of America?

Meaning that now we have a plurality of Justices who will rule based on the original intent of the CONSTITUTION, as their job requires!

WRONG as usual moron. All she is saying is that our Founders intended that our leaders be guided by morality and ethics in their decision-making and the fount of all morality comes from faith in God as our moral, guiding compass. And the proof of that is obvious in just looking at how our society has gone south falling apart crumbling into chaos over the past thirty years as government and society has been turned increasingly more secular, immoral, unethical and faithless.

The social experiment has ended, butthole, we tried it your way and you failed. If you don't want a return to a society built upon civility, unity, morality and integrity, do please get off the planet at the next stop and maybe move to Denmark.
You're saying you're a Christian?

Yikes.

Yep, as I've been saying, we're getting closer to the Middle East than Europe:

Give them credit: They're no longer even trying to hide it. And why should they? They know they have the Supreme Court in their pocket.

I'm not kidding when I say that the current incarnation of the Republican Party is pushing for an authoritarian Nationalist Theocracy.

"The Church is supposed to direct the government". Right, Republicans?

I can't find "separation of Church and State" in my copy of the Constitution

Forum List

Back