Boehner abandons GOP to extremists

Both. There seems to be this thought that the "grass roots" supports this because the Heritage Foundation says so. They want someone in there that they can control. Once the "grass roots" figures this out then they will clean house. Right now the "grass roots" are rebelling against moneyed interests and at some point that is going to kick the Heritage Foundation in the ass. The plus side is that Cruz is going to be seen for what he is and several others will be recognized for their little power grabs. In the end, I think these groups will lose some power as well but it might take a hot minute to get there.

The Tea Party is still alive :biggrin:

-Geaux

And do you think they give a shit about you, Geaux?

Both. There seems to be this thought that the "grass roots" supports this because the Heritage Foundation says so. They want someone in there that they can control. Once the "grass roots" figures this out then they will clean house. Right now the "grass roots" are rebelling against moneyed interests and at some point that is going to kick the Heritage Foundation in the ass. The plus side is that Cruz is going to be seen for what he is and several others will be recognized for their little power grabs. In the end, I think these groups will lose some power as well but it might take a hot minute to get there.

-Geaux

LOL, yeah, like the Democrats give a shit about you

-Geaux

IDK, who does for that matter?.... Hopefully Mom......

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

Moms are good for that. These folks are only interested in benefiting themselves.

-Geaux

LOL, try again.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Moms are good for that. These folks are only interested in benefiting themselves.

Sounds like you're talking about any rank and file politician

-Geaux

The GOP is dead, all hail the White Hillbilly Idiot Nationalist Extremist Republicans- the WHINER party!

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

You are standing in the middle of a war between billionaires. The group that I provided links to are puppets. Very Visable puppets.

Do you know who this man is?
Malcolm S. Forbes Jr. relationships:
Committee on the Present Danger - member
Forbes Inc. - chairman & CEO
Forbes Magazine - editor-in-chief
Forbes Media - chairman & editor-in-chief
FreedomWorks - director
FreedomWorks Foundation - director
Heritage Foundation - trustee
Jackie Robinson Foundation - director
Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center - overseer
Ronald Reagan Presidential Foundation - trustee

Master of the flat tax from the way back and get go,
Malcolm S. Forbes, Jr.'s $1.9 Billion Tax Cut -- for Himself | CTJReports

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

You are standing in the middle of a war between billionaires. The group that I provided links to are puppets. Very Visable puppets.

FreedomWorks - director

Ok, so they don't care about me as you claim.... BFD....

Why do I give a shit what they think of me? I only have to answer to God and then my wife.... lol....

So grandma, just who (politician) out there cares about you?

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

FreedomWorks - director

Why do I give a shit what they think of me? I only have to answer to God and then my wife.... lol....

-Geaux

Dude, I'm no where close to being a grandma. I better not be anywhere close to being a grandma. In fact, if I am anywhere close to being a grandma then we can just call social services now for what I am about to do.

How about this guy?
Governor's Race / BILL SIMON / Republican / Profile: Leaving comfort zone of business and philanthropy is big leap
William E. Simon & Sons Private Equity Partners, L.L.C.: Private Company Information - Businessweek

I don't believe any such thing.

-Geaux

-Geaux

FreedomWorks - director

-Geaux

Dude, I'm no where close to being a grandma. I better not be anywhere close to being a grandma. In fact, if I am anywhere close to being a grandma then we can just call social services now for what I am about to do.

How about this guy?
Governor's Race / BILL SIMON / Republican / Profile: Leaving comfort zone of business and philanthropy is big leap
William E. Simon & Sons Private Equity Partners, L.L.C.: Private Company Information - Businessweek

I don't believe any such thing.

OuOoh... Admonishment warranted...

I was talking with grandma and mixed up my post. Doooh

-Geaux

The Party of Reagan and Eisenhower is gone. The party of Cruz and the lunatic House is now here.

Exactly. The republican party is doomed. As far as the party is concerned, Boehner's resignation marks the day the muzak died.

Boner was the savior of the Republican party???

:lmao:

The more the GOP bows to the Tea Baggers, the more it moves to the right and away from voters.

your left-wing pundits on the news openly dream of taking a shit in the mouths of conservative women. you have people like alan grayson accusing others of wanting old people to die

you call people dressed in colonial costumes protesting taxes "terrorists". you make charges of racism you cant back up on a daily basis

left-wingers are a pathetic bunch of EXTREMISTS and HYPOCRITES projecting their own intolerance onto others

The Party of Reagan and Eisenhower is gone. The party of Cruz and the lunatic House is now here.

Exactly. The republican party is doomed. As far as the party is concerned, Boehner's resignation marks the day the muzak died.

The more the GOP bows to the Tea Baggers, the more it moves to the right and away from voters.

yes loon; that's why we took back the House and Senate

:gives:

yes loon; that's why we took back the House and Senate

:gives:

Low voter turn out and local elections are your saviour. But nationally you lose, so realistically you lose.

The Income Tax Surcharges were dedicated to paying war expenses and DID NOT GET SIDETRACKED into other areas.

Your anti-government hatred drips all over your posts. You might like living in Somalia better.
========

1. We can't tax enough to cover the Obama deficit.
2. Any new revenue is immediately spent, with additional debt piled on top of it. There is no effort to pay down the debt, period.

Without serious, sustained spending cuts, we will simply increase the debt until no creditor will buy any more, and the party ends violently.

-Geaux

LOL, try again.

Not sure what that means. You were being snarky to Geaux for something that obviously applies to you as well

The Income Tax Surcharges were dedicated to paying war expenses and DID NOT GET SIDETRACKED into other areas.

Your anti-government hatred drips all over your posts. You might like living in Somalia better.
========

1. We can't tax enough to cover the Obama deficit.
2. Any new revenue is immediately spent, with additional debt piled on top of it. There is no effort to pay down the debt, period.

Without serious, sustained spending cuts, we will simply increase the debt until no creditor will buy any more, and the party ends violently.

Our choices are the USSR or Somalia, got it. I learn so much from liberals...

-Geaux

LOL, try again.

Not sure what that means. You were being snarky to Geaux for something that obviously applies to you as well

No. I was not being snarky to Geaux. I was being snarky to you.

Forum List

Back