Boehner abandons GOP to extremists

How have the Republicans moved to the right of Reagan?

Reagan would have NEVER dreamed of shutting down the Federal Government! The loony far right have no problem doing just that. The GOP has shown time and time again it is "Party over Country."

The shut down by the GOP is the reason the US debt rating was lowered.

So we moved to the right because you, a leftist, have deemed what Reagan would have done. Now that's classic

All I hear from you RW whiners is, 'WE NEED TO MOVE FURTHER TO THE RIGHT!"

Well, go ahead and see what happens.

GO DONALD!

you idiots cant move any further to the Left without chanelling the ghost of mao or hugo chavez
You cannot be more Right wing without getting to the right of Genghis Khan

Gehghis Khan was on the right leftard?

how so?

Reagan would have NEVER dreamed of shutting down the Federal Government! The loony far right have no problem doing just that. The GOP has shown time and time again it is "Party over Country."

So we moved to the right because you, a leftist, have deemed what Reagan would have done. Now that's classic

GO DONALD!

you idiots cant move any further to the Left without chanelling the ghost of mao or hugo chavez

how so?
He was in power some various centuries ago which is where you all want to take America.....he was war like and brutish...a perfect Republican ...

Did I read this right? Reagan was president and used the veto so it's HIS/Republicans fault that the government shut down.

Obama uses his veto and it's still Republicans fault for shutting down the government when all they did was pass a bill?

GO DONALD!

how so?
He was in power some various centuries ago which is where you all want to take America.....

are you sure nutjob?
isnt it you left-wing nutjobs fondly recalling tax rates used to fund WORLD WAR TWO?

isnt it you losers opposing virtually every form of energy production in the USA; yes including wind and solar power on some level?

isnt it you losers on the Left pining for the days when 800 million chinese rode around on bicycles in greay pantsuits?

As long as you allow the Tea Baggers to carry you guts around in a big, you will be continually pulled to the right, and you continually lose national elections. Boehner said exactly what needed to be said, when he slammed the far right lunatics.

The Party of Reagan and Eisenhower is gone. The party of Cruz and the lunatic House is now here.

GO DONALD!

Well, so what's wrong with you Republicans, why do you want to keep going to the right?

That's exactly what I just said it was, you provided links and said her e, read this.

If you know what you are talking about, how is it not possible for you in your own words just to give a list of several issues the Republicans have moved to the right on?

I provided links that demonstrated 1) the group is small. This is important to know. In as much as I am not about to run out and defend every cockamamie "liberal" and I am not demanding that every Republican step forward and have to defend every other cockamamie "conservative". Two, this is the name of the group and the players. 3) this is the name of the man that changed the tactics and this is how they have evolved and this is who controls them. 4) and this includes the response from those involved not just in the foundation but others in congress.

How is it that you cannot handle that?

I don't know what you're smoking, but you jumped into a conversation where leftists said Republicans are moving to the right, and I asked them how they are doing that. None of your hallucinations here seem to have anything to do with that

They are and they did. But, I drew attention to the fact that it is a small group rather than as a whole. I named names and provided details because I firmly believe in nailing specifics where possible and information is available. It's a current push and pull but there is a group that is doing whatever they possibly can to pull it further to the right.
But, you couldn't fucking handle that.

God wasn't an issue for years and years and years or a part of their platform until when? How about abortions? Can you name that time?

So now your argument isn't that Republicans moved to the right, it's that a small group of them are trying to move it to the right? And seriously, you don't think that happened before?

Kaz, you can't manage to address any of the issues raised or any questions. Why is that?

I keep answering that question. I am not interested in your presenting links and saying here, read this, with you adding zero to the discussion. You need to make your own argument, then support it with links

I provided links that demonstrated 1) the group is small. This is important to know. In as much as I am not about to run out and defend every cockamamie "liberal" and I am not demanding that every Republican step forward and have to defend every other cockamamie "conservative". Two, this is the name of the group and the players. 3) this is the name of the man that changed the tactics and this is how they have evolved and this is who controls them. 4) and this includes the response from those involved not just in the foundation but others in congress.

I don't know what you're smoking, but you jumped into a conversation where leftists said Republicans are moving to the right, and I asked them how they are doing that. None of your hallucinations here seem to have anything to do with that

They are and they did. But, I drew attention to the fact that it is a small group rather than as a whole. I named names and provided details because I firmly believe in nailing specifics where possible and information is available. It's a current push and pull but there is a group that is doing whatever they possibly can to pull it further to the right.

God wasn't an issue for years and years and years or a part of their platform until when? How about abortions? Can you name that time?

So now your argument isn't that Republicans moved to the right, it's that a small group of them are trying to move it to the right? And seriously, you don't think that happened before?

Kaz, you can't manage to address any of the issues raised or any questions. Why is that?

I keep answering that question. I am not interested in your presenting links and saying here, read this, with you adding zero to the discussion. You need to make your own argument, then support it with links

I've done so. So far it's the Kaz dance.

GO DONALD!

I thought you would say Hitler. He hated immigration, he hated anyone who was not caucasion, and he didn't feel everyone had the same voice in Gov. Sound familiar?

Did he forget to add the pictures? No wonder you get nothing from it!

Eventually, the GOP will have to split in two. The party is too rigid ideologically for most of its members.

The party has already split in two. That's what Boehner's resignation is all about. From the right-of-center republicans over as far as moderate republicans, they are tired of being pulled down into the far right extremist gutter. They're also tired of being called traitors, RINOs and liberals.

They've been writing their elected officials and since that didn't work they've been staying home on election day. Now apathy rules supreme.

The republican party is on its last legs. The real republicans are going to have to create a new party from the ground up - without any help from phony evangelicals, corporate warlords, or media brainwashers. I wish them success in that endeavor.

Last edited:
Good or bad for republicans?

I saw Nancy Pelosi on CNN earlier today, and she seems enthusiastic that Democrats may take back the House due to the dysfunctional Republicans. Personally, I think Boehner is a slug - but it ain't easy trying to herd Tea Party cats. I think they should vote a few more times to repeal Obamacare. Last I heard they had voted at least 56 times to repeal it.
Democrats won't be taking control of the House in 2017, the consequence of red state gerrymandering of Congressional districts – they might lose some seats but keep control.

I've done so. So far it's the Kaz dance.

Post #?

GO DONALD!

I thought you would say Hitler. He hated immigration, he hated anyone who was not caucasion, and he didn't feel everyone had the same voice in Gov. Sound familiar?

LOL, the race whores are out in full bloom. The closest thing in this country is the Democrats who think anyone not a white male is your bitch. They will think what you lily white New England elitist leftists do or you will destroy them. As for me, I've had enough of you race sluts. Bye bye

Good or bad for republicans?

I saw Nancy Pelosi on CNN earlier today, and she seems enthusiastic that Democrats may take back the House due to the dysfunctional Republicans. Personally, I think Boehner is a slug - but it ain't easy trying to herd Tea Party cats. I think they should vote a few more times to repeal Obamacare. Last I heard they had voted at least 56 times to repeal it.
Democrats won't be taking control of the House in 2017, the consequence of red state gerrymandering of Congressional districts – they might lose some seats but keep control.

Funny how you never mention any problem with the Democrats gerrymandering for decades prior to this one...

They had the chance to change it, Holmes

As long as you allow the Tea Baggers to carry you guts around in a big, you will be continually pulled to the right, and you continually lose national elections. Boehner said exactly what needed to be said, when he slammed the far right lunatics.

The Party of Reagan and Eisenhower is gone. The party of Cruz and the lunatic House is now here.

The party of the people. Boehner is gone because he is worthless and an old Rhino that represents failure. I suspect Jake is sulking this morning as we continue to purge the party of Obama supporters, like Boehner

McConnell is next..

He's toast

-Geaux

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Both. There seems to be this thought that the "grass roots" supports this because the Heritage Foundation says so. They want someone in there that they can control. Once the "grass roots" figures this out then they will clean house. Right now the "grass roots" are rebelling against moneyed interests and at some point that is going to kick the Heritage Foundation in the ass. The plus side is that Cruz is going to be seen for what he is and several others will be recognized for their little power grabs. In the end, I think these groups will lose some power as well but it might take a hot minute to get there.

The Tea Party is still alive :biggrin:

-Geaux

Forum List

Back