Boehner abandons GOP to extremists

George Patton: If everyone's thinking alike, someone isn't thinking
how true is that ... that's something the conservative posters on these boards don't get about dems/liberals ... if we aren't all on the same path like they are then the just don 't get us ... for instance, I don't like the Idea of abortions ... I as a liberal will say I don't like abortions ... the difference here is conservatives will try and stop every abortions at all cost ... mainly because of their points of views ... where I as a dem/liberal can say its not my right to force my views on others, if a woman wants and abortion its her choice ... I would rather not see it happen ... conservatives can't fathom that point of view, it either all there way or nothing

So you as a liberal want credit for having an open mind and agreeing with the left? Not an overpowering argument. And who on the left will say they like abortions?
P.S.
the point is we lefties have the ability to have and open mind... we don't just support lefties Ideas, we do support some conservative ideas... your response her is condescending at best

NO DUMMY; that might have some crediblity if you losers werent running around clearly trying to whitewash, rationalize of MAKE PATHETIC EXCUSES FOR voting FOR policies you say you are against

he clearly doesn't get it ... probably never will ... if we voted for it or against it why would we need to rationalize it ... ether we are for it or against it ... it doesn't have to be a left Idea you idiot ... that what you don't get ...unless its all a conservative Idea then the right wing nut jobs like you are against it ... we don't think that way

you need to explain why you DO rationalize it

because you DO

no YOU dont get it

how true is that ... that's something the conservative posters on these boards don't get about dems/liberals ... if we aren't all on the same path like they are then the just don 't get us ... for instance, I don't like the Idea of abortions ... I as a liberal will say I don't like abortions ... the difference here is conservatives will try and stop every abortions at all cost ... mainly because of their points of views ... where I as a dem/liberal can say its not my right to force my views on others, if a woman wants and abortion its her choice ... I would rather not see it happen ... conservatives can't fathom that point of view, it either all there way or nothing

So you as a liberal want credit for having an open mind and agreeing with the left? Not an overpowering argument. And who on the left will say they like abortions?
that's not the argument ....the argument is not all liberals think the same ...where republicans must all think the same ... republicans don't get that they can have a different point of view... that's the argument idiot ... I used the idea of abortion as a piece of subject matter ... put in health care, put in wages, put in taxes, welfare, its the idea of a different point of view that I was trying to get across ... republicans have one point of view that's it

where do Democrat Party members diverge on any of the issues you mention dullard? what are their names? How do they disagree with standard Democrat orthodoxy on health care, wages, taxes (especially on the rich)??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
see as I told you ... bedwetter doesn't get it ... he wants names addresses ... you just proved my point ... so closed minded that they can't see any further then their noses ... bedwetter go and look at any one of these thoughts that I posted, go look at the house voting records .. . you will find dem/liberals on record voting against these things... where you believe all liberals vote the same oh what a surprise they don't ...

one more time; none of that matters since it is you idiots that PRETEND:
1. either you didnt actually vote for that spending OR
2. "HAD NO CHOICE", were "HELD HOSTAGE"

now you want to hold up things you losers are usually denying you did in the first place as examples if bi-partisanship???????????????????

what a loser
you've lost it ... you have no idea what the conversation is ... you probably never will ... get that GED yet

P.S.
the point is we lefties have the ability to have and open mind... we don't just support lefties Ideas, we do support some conservative ideas... your response her is condescending at best

NO DUMMY; that might have some crediblity if you losers werent running around clearly trying to whitewash, rationalize of MAKE PATHETIC EXCUSES FOR voting FOR policies you say you are against

he clearly doesn't get it ... probably never will ... if we voted for it or against it why would we need to rationalize it ... ether we are for it or against it ... it doesn't have to be a left Idea you idiot ... that what you don't get ...unless its all a conservative Idea then the right wing nut jobs like you are against it ... we don't think that way

if you were for it then you need to admit it and stop making pathetic excuses for voting for things you say are against your stated values

that's not the argument ....the argument is not all liberals think the same ...where republicans must all think the same ... republicans don't get that they can have a different point of view... that's the argument idiot ... I used the idea of abortion as a piece of subject matter ... put in health care, put in wages, put in taxes, welfare, its the idea of a different point of view that I was trying to get across ... republicans have one point of view that's it

where do Democrat Party members diverge on any of the issues you mention dullard? what are their names? How do they disagree with standard Democrat orthodoxy on health care, wages, taxes (especially on the rich)??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
see as I told you ... bedwetter doesn't get it ... he wants names addresses ... you just proved my point ... so closed minded that they can't see any further then their noses ... bedwetter go and look at any one of these thoughts that I posted, go look at the house voting records .. . you will find dem/liberals on record voting against these things... where you believe all liberals vote the same oh what a surprise they don't ...

one more time; none of that matters since it is you idiots that PRETEND:
1. either you didnt actually vote for that spending OR
2. "HAD NO CHOICE", were "HELD HOSTAGE"

now you want to hold up things you losers are usually denying you did in the first place as examples if bi-partisanship???????????????????

what a loser
you've lost it ... you have no idea what the conversation is ... you probably never will ... get that GED yet

ur babbling; go cry

When push came to shove, all the blue dogs voted for Obamacare belying that they were ever actually "moderate"
the problem with bedwetter is he doesn't understand that dems/liberals can decide what they believe in it maybe all far left pointys oif views with sprinkled conservative Ideas not all conservative ideas are bad ... the problem with cinservitives is the all suffere from tunnel vision ... onece they see site of it there's n o turning back ... that's not how dems/liberals think or work ... bedwetter doesn't understand that way of thinking

P.S.

So instead of giving an example of you have an open mind with an issue you support the left on, why don't you demonstrate your support for some conservative ideas by naming the conservative ideas you agree with?

I'll give you some examples. I'm not a Democrat, but I am pro-choice and I was against the Iraq invasion. I also oppose our presence in the middle east which is clearly motivated by oil. See how that works? I didn't say I don't agree with Republicans on everything by saying that I have an open mind, then saying something I agree with Republicans on, like that we should cut taxes

the problem with bedwetter is he doesn't understand that dems/liberals can decide what they believe in it maybe all far left pointys oif views with sprinkled conservative Ideas not all conservative ideas are bad ... the problem with cinservitives is the all suffere from tunnel vision ... onece they see site of it there's n o turning back ... that's not how dems/liberals think or work ... bedwetter doesn't understand that way of thinking

P.S.

So instead of giving an example of you have an open mind with an issue you support the left on, why don't you demonstrate your support for some conservative ideas by naming the conservative ideas you agree with?

I'll give you some examples. I'm not a Democrat, but I am pro-choice and I was against the Iraq invasion. I also oppose our presence in the middle east which is clearly motivated by oil. See how that works? I didn't say I don't agree with Republicans on everything by saying that I have an open mind, I think government spends too much money

better yet; i'd like to see mr open mind tell all of us right here and now which of the policies the Left blame Bush for "tanking the economy on" or any number of other things they voted FOR that they would still do again today............................... i mean since he's presenting those votes as examples of bi-partisanship and compromise!1

lol

which of the Bush policies we know for a fact Democrats voted for, often REPEATEDLY, do you see Dems/liberals/Progressives on these boards admitting "tanked the global economy" as they say all the time here???

Democrats abandoned their own Party to extreme-Left-wingers long ago.

let's name Republican moderates, even pro-choice ones, then name more conservative Democrats. Which list will be bigger?? Democrats purged their Party of moderate "Blue Dog Democrats" about a decade ago, there are almost none left.

libs are hypocrites who whine about things they are guilty of on an even bigger scale.

When push came to shove, all the blue dogs voted for Obamacare belying that they were ever actually "moderate"

Same can be said for conservatives.
I think some abortions should be allowed, early on. I understand wanting to fix a mistake.
I think individuals should be responsible for themselves and make their own choices therefore prostitution and drug use should be legal.
I think medical insurance should be sold nation wide and not limited within the borders of a state.
I think we should be free to buy drugs from Canada, or even Mexico if we chose to take on the risks.
I don't think we should have to ask for permission to do things that causes no harm to other individuals as long as it's limited to consenting adults. Drugs, sex, marriage, etc. But I don't think Homo's should get a special privilege that others don't get like Polygamists.
Every individual should be free to do whatever they wish as long as it doesn't interfere with other individuals having the same right.

As long as you allow the Tea Baggers to carry you guts around in a big, you will be continually pulled to the right, and you continually lose national elections. Boehner said exactly what needed to be said, when he slammed the far right lunatics.

The Party of Reagan and Eisenhower is gone. The party of Cruz and the lunatic House is now here.

How have the Republicans moved to the right of Reagan?

Reagan would have NEVER dreamed of shutting down the Federal Government! The loony far right have no problem doing just that. The GOP has shown time and time again it is "Party over Country."

The shut down by the GOP is the reason the US debt rating was lowered.

that's funny nutjob lefty; because the Left at the time basically did accuse Reagan of shutting down the government. or at least accused him of massive irresponsibility over the firing of air traffic controllers

libs are losers who lie to themselves

So you try to say Reagan shut the gov. down and you call me a liar? REALLY?

Reagan would be appalled at the nut jobs in Congress...

As long as you allow the Tea Baggers to carry you guts around in a big, you will be continually pulled to the right, and you continually lose national elections. Boehner said exactly what needed to be said, when he slammed the far right lunatics.

The Party of Reagan and Eisenhower is gone. The party of Cruz and the lunatic House is now here.

Reagan would have NEVER dreamed of shutting down the Federal Government! The loony far right have no problem doing just that. The GOP has shown time and time again it is "Party over Country."

that's funny nutjob lefty; because the Left at the time basically did accuse Reagan of shutting down the government. or at least accused him of massive irresponsibility over the firing of air traffic controllers

He did. Ted Kennedy was as wacko as Nancy and Harry are today

So we moved to the right because you, a leftist, have deemed what Reagan would have done. Now that's classic

All I hear from you RW whiners is, 'WE NEED TO MOVE FURTHER TO THE RIGHT!"

Well, go ahead and see what happens.

GO DONALD!

which ones left-wing nutjob?

That's exactly what I just said it was, you provided links and said her e, read this.

If you know what you are talking about, how is it not possible for you in your own words just to give a list of several issues the Republicans have moved to the right on?

I provided links that demonstrated 1) the group is small. This is important to know. In as much as I am not about to run out and defend every cockamamie "liberal" and I am not demanding that every Republican step forward and have to defend every other cockamamie "conservative". Two, this is the name of the group and the players. 3) this is the name of the man that changed the tactics and this is how they have evolved and this is who controls them. 4) and this includes the response from those involved not just in the foundation but others in congress.

How is it that you cannot handle that?

I don't know what you're smoking, but you jumped into a conversation where leftists said Republicans are moving to the right, and I asked them how they are doing that. None of your hallucinations here seem to have anything to do with that

They are and they did. But, I drew attention to the fact that it is a small group rather than as a whole. I named names and provided details because I firmly believe in nailing specifics where possible and information is available. It's a current push and pull but there is a group that is doing whatever they possibly can to pull it further to the right.
But, you couldn't fucking handle that.

God wasn't an issue for years and years and years or a part of their platform until when? How about abortions? Can you name that time?

So now your argument isn't that Republicans moved to the right, it's that a small group of them are trying to move it to the right? And seriously, you don't think that happened before?

Kaz, you can't manage to address any of the issues raised or any questions. Why is that?

So we moved to the right because you, a leftist, have deemed what Reagan would have done. Now that's classic

GO DONALD!

you idiots cant move any further to the Left without chanelling the ghost of mao or hugo chavez

GO DONALD!

you idiots cant move any further to the Left without chanelling the ghost of mao or hugo chavez
You cannot be more Right wing without getting to the right of Genghis Khan

That's exactly what I just said it was, you provided links and said her e, read this.

If you know what you are talking about, how is it not possible for you in your own words just to give a list of several issues the Republicans have moved to the right on?

I provided links that demonstrated 1) the group is small. This is important to know. In as much as I am not about to run out and defend every cockamamie "liberal" and I am not demanding that every Republican step forward and have to defend every other cockamamie "conservative". Two, this is the name of the group and the players. 3) this is the name of the man that changed the tactics and this is how they have evolved and this is who controls them. 4) and this includes the response from those involved not just in the foundation but others in congress.

How is it that you cannot handle that?

I don't know what you're smoking, but you jumped into a conversation where leftists said Republicans are moving to the right, and I asked them how they are doing that. None of your hallucinations here seem to have anything to do with that

They are and they did. But, I drew attention to the fact that it is a small group rather than as a whole. I named names and provided details because I firmly believe in nailing specifics where possible and information is available. It's a current push and pull but there is a group that is doing whatever they possibly can to pull it further to the right.
But, you couldn't fucking handle that.

God wasn't an issue for years and years and years or a part of their platform until when? How about abortions? Can you name that time?

So now your argument isn't that Republicans moved to the right, it's that a small group of them are trying to move it to the right? And seriously, you don't think that happened before?

Kaz, you can't manage to address any of the issues raised or any questions. Why is that?

Kaz has; you losers just cant handle things if you arent dictating the parameters of every debate

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back