Boehner abandons GOP to extremists

Good or bad for republicans?

There were several things Boehner wanted to get done, one was the "Grand Bargain" and the other was immigration reform.

I think the Pope's visit was the last straw.

The GOP has become so evil that even the Pope of Boehner's religion is their enemy.
Interesting. You mean the Pope reminded Boehner that Boehner has a conscious?

I don't know if I buy that. You'd of thunk he would have gone down fighting.

Ok. It's killing me.

This is from June. This is an example of the extremism and it also tells you who the hell owns Jindal.
Louisiana GOPers In Fiscal Mess Beg Grover Norquist To Relax No Tax Pledge

There are links inside the text. Please read the letter.

I'm not reading a book. Do you know or not? Put it in your own words

Read the link. Read the letter. It's important, Kaz.
http://media.nola.com/politics/other/Letter to Grover Norquist.pdf

It marks the end of the republican party.

Until a new, sane right-of-center party is established the democratic party will be in control.

This is a good thing for now, but after 8-12 years it could become as corrupt and unpatriotic as the GOP did.
I am concerned. The Republican Party has collapsed into an insurgent anti-goverment party of right wing radicals that are more in tune with fascism than democracy. It is comprised of disaffected individuals that are united in a hatred for perceived "enemies"--usually poor groups identified by ethnicity or race--and a longing to be "restored" to their rightful place of privalage. These are dangerous times when right wing authoritarianism in on the rise.

It marks the end of the republican party.

Until a new, sane right-of-center party is established the democratic party will be in control.

This is a good thing for now, but after 8-12 years it could become as corrupt and unpatriotic as the GOP did.
I am concerned. The Republican Party has collapsed into an insurgent anti-goverment party of right wing radicals that are more in tune with fascism than democracy. It is comprised of disaffected individuals that are united in a hatred for perceived "enemies"--usually poor groups identified by ethnicity or race--and a longing to be "restored" to their rightful place of privalage. These are dangerous times when right wing authoritarianism in on the rise.

Ok. It's killing me.

This is from June. This is an example of the extremism and it also tells you who the hell owns Jindal.

So seriously, your best, go to answer to how the Republican party is going to the right is a letter in Louisiana regarding a single issue in a single State? That's a great testament that your answer is the Republican party is not going to the right

Ok. It's killing me.

So seriously, your best, go to answer to how the Republican party is going to the right is a letter in Louisiana regarding a single issue in a single State? That's a great testament that your answer is the Republican party is not going to the right

Kaz, if you want to be a bitch then I can be a bitch right back. The ball is in your court. If all we are going to do is watch you dismiss shit or kick out little one liners then I have better things to do.

Boehner abandons GOP to extremists | Page 11 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Boehner abandons GOP to extremists | Page 11 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The first thing that should have hit you is when and why did the Right allow this individual to have that much power? That is at the state level. The following two links provide information on what is happening on the federal level and who is doing what. Specifically, information on Heritage and the so called Freedom Caucus--who is pulling the strings. Yesterday, I responded to a thread and provided information on many people on the board of the Heritage Foundation.

It's locked up, Kaz. From education to taxes to media. It isn't some "grass roots" thang. It is intentional. I have, thus far, tried to keep my opining to a minimal and simply provide the information so that it isn't reduced to one liners. Secondly, my telling you will distract from the information itself.

So, before the second move of deflection is something along the lines of ............but the Democrats-- let me say right now that I know. I will be more than happy to get into detail with that as soon as I find a thread that I can respond to and with people that don't get all slack jawed and drool, "Communism".

And preferably after I finish my laundry and running around. If I don't see one then I might just start it myself.

Last edited:
The problem is you're a blithering idiot and gobble up every piece of leftist propaganda tripe you can find.

Ok. It's killing me.

Kaz, if you want to be a bitch then I can be a bitch right back. The ball is in your court. If all we are going to do is watch you dismiss shit or kick out little one liners then I have better things to do.

The first thing that should have hit you is when and why did the Right allow this individual to have that much power? That is at the state level. The following two links provide information on what is happening on the federal level and who is doing what. Specifically, information on Heritage and the so called Freedom Caucus--who is pulling the strings. Yesterday, I responded to a thread and provided information on many people on the board of the Heritage Foundation.

It's locked up, Kaz. From education to taxes to media. It isn't some "grass roots" thang. It is intentional. I have, thus far, tried to keep my opining to a minimal and simply provide the information so that it isn't reduced to one liners. Secondly, my telling you will distract from the information itself.

So, before the second move of deflection is something along the lines of ............but the Democrats-- let me say right now that I know. I will be more than happy to get into detail with that as soon as I find a thread that I can respond to and with people that don't get all slack jawed and drool, "Communism".

And preferably after I finish my laundry and running around. If I don't see one then I might just start it myself.

Seriously, when you say the Republicans have moved to the right, your one, go to issue is a letter in Louisiana, that is #1 on your hit parade that the Republican PARTY is moving to the right. That's pathetic

Ok. It's killing me.

Seriously, when you say the Republicans have moved to the right, your one, go to issue is a letter in Louisiana, that is #1 on your hit parade that the Republican PARTY is moving to the right. That's pathetic

I provided you with precisely what it looks like at the state level and you cannot even manage to address that. You cannot handle any discussion that requires depth or critical thinking. We're done.

I provided you with precisely what it looks like at the state level and you cannot even manage to address that. You cannot handle any discussion that requires depth or critical thinking. We're done.

Liberals like to argue nits, it doesn't prove anything. The question is how the Republican Party moved to the right. One state issue doesn't prove anything.

And seriously, that's your FIRST go to argument. It shows you have nothing

But the right doesn't believe in paying their bills either.

If they paid more taxes we wouldn't have such a huge national debt.

Republicans refuse to pay taxes to pay the bills for the things they do / want.

They put it on the nation's credit card and leave it for your children to pay THEIR bills.

Back in the days of the Vietnamese conflict we had Income Tax surcharges to pay for the damn war.

Republicans REFUSE to pay for their wars.

Republican Party = Deadbeat Party.
========

I have simply said we can't borrow money forever to sustain the standard of living you want. Truth hurts sucks to be you.

Last edited:
Good or bad for republicans?

Bad for republicans. The last time that the republicans let the fringe right head jobs set policy they got the 2013 shut down. It was a disaster for republicans, dropping their approval ratings to the lowest level of any congress. With the GOP receiving the lowest approval ratings of any party in gallup history.

I'd say with this raises the stakes of a debt default to say, 1 chance in 4. As the fringe right republicans want to destroy the US government's credit rating, defund the US government to the point where it can't function, and do as much damage to the US economy as possible before the end of Obama's term.

Alas, the public will not be kind to them for it.
There is no need whatsoever for a credit default. We have more than enough revenue to meet our debt obligations. Congress, however, refuses to prioritize debt servicing and will spend that revenue on other things.

They put it on the nation's credit card and leave it for your children to pay THEIR bills.

========

I have simply said we can't borrow money forever to sustain the standard of living you want. Truth hurts sucks to be you.
Except for two things:

1. We can't tax enough to cover the Obama deficit.
2. Any new revenue is immediately spent, with additional debt piled on top of it. There is no effort to pay down the debt, period.

Without serious, sustained spending cuts, we will simply increase the debt until no creditor will buy any more, and the party ends violently.

Liberals like to argue nits, it doesn't prove anything. The question is how the Republican Party moved to the right. One state issue doesn't prove anything.

Again. You cannot address that or the following links that were provided to you. Clearly--it is you that has nothing. Until you are able to address these then you and I have nothing to discuss. Thanks.

Again. You cannot address that or the following links that were provided to you. Clearly--it is you that has nothing. Until you are able to address these then you and I have nothing to discuss. Thanks.

You need to make your case then support it with links, not just say here, read this

Back in the days of the Vietnamese conflict we had Income Tax surcharges to pay for the damn war.

========

So Republicans are like Democrats, which makes Republicans deadbeats, but it doesn't make Democrats deadbeats. got it. LOL, party shill

========

Which is why we need to replace them with Conservatives and not Democrat lite candidates.

Name one bill, one specific item that the Republicans have moved right on?
Abortion, taxes, healthcare, military control. One single issue that they have moved FURTHER to the right then they were before.

You need to make your case then support it with links, not just say here, read this

And put lots of pictures in your response. It will help kas understand that his questions has been answered multiple times....

Forum List

Back