Boehner abandons GOP to extremists

Good or bad for republicans?

Bad for republicans. The last time that the republicans let the fringe right head jobs set policy they got the 2013 shut down. It was a disaster for republicans, dropping their approval ratings to the lowest level of any congress. With the GOP receiving the lowest approval ratings of any party in gallup history.

I'd say with this raises the stakes of a debt default to say, 1 chance in 4. As the fringe right republicans want to destroy the US government's credit rating, defund the US government to the point where it can't function, and do as much damage to the US economy as possible before the end of Obama's term.

Alas, the public will not be kind to them for it.

I'm convinced the public is made up of mostly idiots, on both sides.

Good or bad for republicans?

Bad for republicans. The last time that the republicans let the fringe right head jobs set policy they got the 2013 shut down. It was a disaster for republicans, dropping their approval ratings to the lowest level of any congress. With the GOP receiving the lowest approval ratings of any party in gallup history.

I'd say with this raises the stakes of a debt default to say, 1 chance in 4. As the fringe right republicans want to destroy the US government's credit rating, defund the US government to the point where it can't function, and do as much damage to the US economy as possible before the end of Obama's term.

Alas, the public will not be kind to them for it.

I'm convinced the public is made up of mostly idiots, on both sides.

Idiots perhaps. But idiots that don't appreciate a government shutdown.

correct answer. You have not shown how Republicans have moved further to the right.

But, I did and I named names too. I realize that you cannot address this. You can go to the back of the line as well.
address it again and I'll tell you whether you were successful or not.
No links, No quotes, simply state which issue/s the Republicans have moved right on.

Address what has been provided.
Provide what's been addressed first.
Address what has been provided. Thanks.

You provided links, your job is to make an argument, not say here, read this.

So if the Republicans were actually moving to the right, you'd be glad to have a good list and trot it out over and over rather than dancing the night away

Address what has been provided. Thanks.
I did, and you ignored my post.
He did you ignored his post. Do you have him blocked?

He's been on ignore for a couple of years. For a reason.
Because he's disproved your bullshit. I see the reason.
Still can't address what I have posted?

Still can't provide a simple list of issues the Republicans moved to the right on?

Sure. I'm waiting on you to address what I have posted. I'm not jumping around to provide information simply because you want to spend your time deflecting.

As long as you allow the Tea Baggers to carry you guts around in a big, you will be continually pulled to the right, and you continually lose national elections. Boehner said exactly what needed to be said, when he slammed the far right lunatics.

The Party of Reagan and Eisenhower is gone. The party of Cruz and the lunatic House is now here.

Sure. I'm waiting on you to address what I have posted. I'm not jumping around to provide information simply because you want to spend your time deflecting.

You've never named anything or provided anything to respond to, you just posted links and said here, read this

As long as you allow the Tea Baggers to carry you guts around in a big, you will be continually pulled to the right, and you continually lose national elections. Boehner said exactly what needed to be said, when he slammed the far right lunatics.

The Party of Reagan and Eisenhower is gone. The party of Cruz and the lunatic House is now here.

How have the Republicans moved to the right of Reagan?

Reagan raised taxes (now Trump is the only one that wants to raise taxes).
Reagan granted amnesty (funny how the RWNJs always forget this).
Reagan supported gun control.

I'm sure there are more but there's a few for you to chew on.

Democrats abandoned their own Party to extreme-Left-wingers long ago.

let's name Republican moderates, even pro-choice ones, then name more conservative Democrats. Which list will be bigger?? Democrats purged their Party of moderate "Blue Dog Democrats" about a decade ago, there are almost none left.

libs are hypocrites who whine about things they are guilty of on an even bigger scale.

- Reagan raised taxes (now Trump is the only one that wants to raise taxes).

Reagan fought the tax increases. Sorry toots. He only agreed for a 3 to 1 agreement from Tip to cut spending. Tip reneged and Reagan saw it as a huge mistake he had agreed to them. Clearly not a move to the right, sorry

- I was going to point out that W did too, so no move to the right. But then I noticed your response wasn't for me , so never mind

- he supported background checks and he supported limits on things like automatic weapons. Show where the Republican party doesn't support the same

Thank you at least for trying, unlike your useless friends

- Reagan raised taxes (now Trump is the only one that wants to raise taxes).

Reagan fought the tax increases. Sorry toots. He only agreed for a 3 to 1 agreement from Tip to cut spending. Tip reneged and Reagan saw it as a huge mistake he had agreed to them. Clearly not a move to the right, sorry

- I was going to point out that W did too, so no move to the right. But then I noticed your response wasn't for me , so never mind

- he supported background checks and he supported limits on things like automatic weapons. Show where the Republican party doesn't support the same

Thank you at least for trying, unlike your useless friends
None of what you posted disputes what I posted.

What amnesty did W grant?

Democrats abandoned their own Party to extreme-Left-wingers long ago.

let's name Republican moderates, even pro-choice ones, then name more conservative Democrats. Which list will be bigger?? Democrats purged their Party of moderate "Blue Dog Democrats" about a decade ago, there are almost none left.

libs are hypocrites who whine about things they are guilty of on an even bigger scale.

When push came to shove, all the blue dogs voted for Obamacare belying that they were ever actually "moderate"

Forum List

Back