Boehner Caves....

Folks who listen to Fox can get their mental health help through ACA.

But the question is WILL they?

It's an interesting question to ponder, isn't it? After railing against Obamacare for months when it wasn't yet available, will middle class conservatives who have otherwise been shut out of the market due to previous condtions or priced out of the market due to a lack of competition actually go on line, investigate the options and sign up with one of the private insurers and take their tax credit. Or will they just lanquish without insurance until they get sick, go to the emergency room, and then stick the taxpayer (the rest of us) with the bill?

Any thoughts?

Oh you think the ACA is the first and only bill the House and the Senate have argued over??

WOW color me shocked

Boehner is such a pussy. If he wants to be a real man, then he needs to call a vote to reopen the government. Any less proves he is a complete hack.

we get it Billy.

If one does what you want, he is a good man...if one does something different he is a hack.

Got it.

Are you really this stupid? The vast majority of the country wants the government reopened.

My god. The stupidity of this forum has no bounds.

I want it opened.

I do not appreciate the Speakers approach.

But I wish all legislators had the balls to do what HE of SHE thought was right as opposed to doing what was politically expedient.

SO I give him credit.

Learn to accept that not all think as you do.

It will make you much loess hateful than your posts indicate.

Right now the ball is in the democrats court. their move to meet the republicans half way. if they haold fast and do not negotiate it becomes very obvious they are willing to let the nation default

Obvious to the intellectually honest who are paying attention.

But not obvious to a thoroughly corrupt media who will exalt Democrats and blame Republicans regardless of what the issue is or who is at fault. And as long as Fearless Leader and most of the Democrats - the true obstructionists - point to and accuse the Republicans, the leftist extremists, partisan Democrats, and the gullibble and uninformed will believe them.

So I am looking at this with a very jaded view. If Boehner is caving to get the heat off the Republicans, then a pox on his house. If he is using this as a negotiation tool to delay implementation of Obamacare, then way to go John!!!!

The ACA is the sticking point there sparky.

They had everything approved and funded except the ACA. Who was it that shut things down because of the ACA, Barry's signature legislation?

Reid and Barry held up the funding for everything because of the ACA. Guess they weren't to concerned with anything but the ACA. Everything else can go hang as far as they were concerned

That lays the shutdown at whose feet again??

Incorrect.

Reid sent a clean CR to the House, which would pass if put to a vote. But Boehner refused to allow the vote because he knew the CR would indeed pass.

And we also know for a fact that conservatives had a government shutdown plan in the works months before the end of September, and the sole purpose of that plan was to attempt to derail the ACA.

Last, the president has nothing to do with funding the government and ensuring its debts are paid, that’s the responsibility of Congress alone, and currently it’s House republicans holding up that process.

The right’s moronic position that the president is somehow ‘preventing’ the government from being funded is as ignorant as it is wrong.

They had everything approved and funded except the ACA. Who was it that shut things down because the ACA, his Barry's signature legislation?

Reid and Barry held up the funding for everything because of the ACA. Guess they weren't to concerned with anything but the ACA then.

The ACA passed congress, it passed the supreme court, it passed the public's opinion via the 2012 presidential election. WHY DOES ACA NEED TO BE BROUGHT UP AT ALL????

Everyone see this^^^^

This is what a sane statement looks like.

About time someone on the far left finally said it is about the power.. it is not about what is constitutional, it is not about what is best, it is not about what is affordable, and it is not about what is sustainable.. it is about POWER.... Obama has always been only about the power

it has been about hurting Obama and Obamacare

Be honest for once

That's all it has been about for the GOP from day one.

They got their PR machine (Fox News) to puff up the Tea Party because the GOP power brokers thought they would carry their piss bucket and make the outrageous claims and charges against Obama without any opf the piss sloshing back on the GOP.

Now their creation is tearing their organization apart.

It's ALWAYS been about neutralizing/vilifying Obama.

Even over a Heritage Foundation proposal like Obamacare.

Now they have let their mouths run them into a corner where they keep getting spanked - both in policy and in public opinion.

STOP the lunacy. I want the GOP to come back from this. I used to be a stasunch Republican and while I'll never join or contribute to political party again like I did with the GOP, I would like to have a real choice again.

We need a healthy two party system to survive. We need a healthy gop. We need the Tea Party to wither and die on the vine.

The Tea Party hates the system the founders and framers had the people ratify

Last edited:

They had everything approved and funded except the ACA. Who was it that shut things down because the ACA, his Barry's signature legislation?

Reid and Barry held up the funding for everything because of the ACA. Guess they weren't to concerned with anything but the ACA then.

The ACA passed congress, it passed the supreme court, it passed the public's opinion via the 2012 presidential election. WHY DOES ACA NEED TO BE BROUGHT UP AT ALL????

It doesn't.

obama's demand and 99% of the country's demand you dumbshit.

all polls show no less than 51% are not in favor of the ACA.

So maybe it should be amended...if not repealed?

So reopening our fucking government should take a back seat to an issue that has a tiny majority? My god you are stupid.

but you think it is ok for the democrats to force it close because of a minority

Everyone see this^^^^

This is what a sane statement looks like.

I'm glad that the American people saw through this despicable attempt at a power grab by the GOP.

The question the #RWNJs can't answer:

Since the whole reason for the shutdown - defunding ObamaCare - has been totally abandoned by the House, why is it still shut down?

Boehner is such a pussy. If he wants to be a real man, then he needs to call a vote to reopen the government. Any less proves he is a complete hack.

we get it Billy.

If one does what you want, he is a good man...if one does something different he is a hack.

Got it.

Are you really this stupid? The vast majority of the country wants the government reopened.

My god. The stupidity of this forum has no bounds.

The government can be reopened just fine with a delay of one year of mandatory ACA for the rest of the Americans that didn't support or contribute to Obama. He already gave all of them a pass, even though it is a TAX law that needs to be repealed or amended by the Congress before the train wreck starts.

Forum List

Back