Boehner Caves....

The question the #RWNJs can't answer:

Since the whole reason for the shutdown - defunding ObamaCare - has been totally abandoned by the House, why is it still shut down?

Because the bills the House passed to fund the government are still in Harry Reid's in basket marked DOA.

Clean bills? No, bills with poison pills.

Yet we know Boner made an agreement with Reid on a budget that did not mention Obamacare and then he reneged...Tea Party shit

You just make shit up as you go along. Well, that's a democrat for ya.

I'm anxious to see what is in the bill. Federal spending cuts, would be a guess. O won't like that one. :eek:

The White House just released a statement that Obama will only sign a CLEAN extention bill.

:rofl: No surprise there. Boehner really does know what he is doing. I have felt so, all along, but reservedly. We don't know what is going on behind closed doors, and closed and open minds...

You just make shit up as you go along. Well, that's a democrat for ya.

I'm anxious to see what is in the bill. Federal spending cuts, would be a guess. O won't like that one. :eek:

The White House just released a statement that Obama will only sign a CLEAN extention bill.

He isn't going to allow Republicans to muck up the works with their silliness anymore. Republicans are already acting like they lost. lol

They wanted negotiations, that means they all negotiate.

we get it Billy.

If one does what you want, he is a good man...if one does something different he is a hack.

Got it.

Are you really this stupid? The vast majority of the country wants the government reopened.

My god. The stupidity of this forum has no bounds.

The government can be reopened just fine with a delay of one year of mandatory ACA for the rest of the Americans that didn't support or contribute to Obama. He already gave all of them a pass, even though it is a TAX law that needs to be repealed or amended by the Congress before the train wreck starts.

Yep. Doesn't make a damned bit if sense to me. That thug in the White House gave employers an extra year to "prepare" for the "change" - in direct violation of the law that the communists voted in - but won't give the 18-20 million jag offs that don't have insurance an extra year to see how this royal mess shakes out.

Why? those 18-20 million are fools. He wants them signed up and paying for nothing before they figure out that this is nothing more than a racket foisted on us by the communist left.

He isn't going to allow Republicans to muck up the works with their silliness anymore. Republicans are already acting like they lost. lol

Can't "negotiate" honey, until that thug comes down off his high horse. I detest polls - but your boy is now at 37%. Yeah - the republicans took it on the chin.

Are you really this stupid? The vast majority of the country wants the government reopened.

My god. The stupidity of this forum has no bounds.

The government can be reopened just fine with a delay of one year of mandatory ACA for the rest of the Americans that didn't support or contribute to Obama. He already gave all of them a pass, even though it is a TAX law that needs to be repealed or amended by the Congress before the train wreck starts.

Yep. Doesn't make a damned bit if sense to me. That thug in the White House gave employers an extra year to "prepare" for the "change" - in direct violation of the law that the communists voted in - but won't give the 18-20 million jag offs that don't have insurance an extra year to see how this royal mess shakes out.

Why? those 18-20 million are fools. He wants them signed up and paying for nothing before they figure out that this is nothing more than a racket foisted on us by the communist left.

There you go again with the whack-a-doodle 'President violates the law' line:cuckoo:

There you go again with the whack-a-doodle 'President violates the law' line:cuckoo:

37% and falling. I rest my case.

Can't "negotiate" honey, until that thug comes down off his high horse. I detest polls - but your boy is now at 37%. Yeah - the republicans took it on the chin.

I am so happy Obama is taking a hard line here. The faster the Republicans get to work, the faster we can get government open and moving forward for a change. They shut it down and they can open it up again.

I am so happy Obama is taking a hard line here. The faster the Republicans get to work, the faster we can get government open and moving forward for a change. They shut it down and they can open it up again.

I'm sure that you are. Still swooning.........over a Chicago thug. Does the term "Useful Idiot" mean anything to you?

Temporary increase in the debt ceiling.

We've done that, about a hundred times.

It hasn't cured the problem, or even helped it a little bit - the problem has only gotten worse.

Time to try something else.

Hold firm, Republicans.

Um, President Clinton reduced deficit spending, George W. Bush increased it by cutting taxes and invading Iraq.

It really is that simple.

Obama's spending has been productive and will pay dividends into the future, much as IKE's highway project continues to do.

We are looking into the abyss now, if the Republicans hold firm nothing good can happen.

I'm sure that you are. Still swooning.........over a Chicago thug. Does the term "Useful Idiot" mean anything to you?

That does mean something now that you mention it. You and Boehner are that to the teaparty. Hope you like yourself in that capacity.

That does mean something now that you mention it. You and Boehner are that to the teaparty. Hope you like yourself in that capacity.

Obama "taking a hard line here" shows your ignorance. The only "Hard Line" the thug is taking is on the families of dead veterans. It is KILLING him in the polls (if you follow those stupid things). He isn't hurting me - I sincerely doubt that you have taken your giant poster of Barry down from your bedroom wall yet - and the only other "hurt" that this poseur is doing is to veterans wanting to visit outdoor memorials.

Your boy is a joke. Has been from day one. "It's unpatriotic to raise the debt ceiling and put that on our children and our children's children". Yep. that's YOUR BOY. A two-faced thug.

Obama "taking a hard line here" shows your ignorance. The only "Hard Line" the thug is taking is on the families of dead veterans. It is KILLING him in the polls (if you follow those stupid things). He isn't hurting me - I sincerely doubt that you have taken your giant poster of Barry down from your bedroom wall yet - and the only other "hurt" that this poseur is doing is to veterans wanting to visit outdoor memorials.

Your boy is a joke. Has been from day one. "It's unpatriotic to raise the debt ceiling and put that on our children and our children's children". Yep. that's YOUR BOY. A two-faced thug.

You know during my time here at usmb, I notice that people like you who think they are smarter than everyone else, think that they are so right about everything, kind of take longer and longer in an attempt to make a point during a discussion.

Nice talking points but you are making less sense and taking longer to come back with any semblance of lucidity.

Forum List

Back