Boehner Greasing The Skids For His Retirement By Mock Crying

Milquetoast and Loony. Pretty much sums up GOP Leadership in recent years. Weak nutters like John Boehner and John McInsane should have never been given leadership positions. They're very unstable characters. Time for big change.

Bullshit.

Everyone knows that passing so-called "Immigration Reform" is a scam. Anyone stupid enough to fall for it needs to leave.

Imagine, we have high unemployment and you want to bring millions more into the country to take what few jobs we have. That is what will happen. It's been tried before and all it did was make things worse.

Obama refuses to enforce our borders, so millions more will flood here.

Obama will never stick to his agreements, so if Boehner thinks his stupidity is funny, he's mistaken.

Anything you don't like is a "scam".

And that's a huge lie about Obama "not enforcing the borders".

He's sent more people packing than all the previous presidents.

But he drew the line at kicking out kids that had no idea they were breaking any laws.
Not entirely accurate.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtontimes.com%2Fnews%2F2014%2Fmar%2F12%2Fdeportations-come-mostly-from-border-dhs-chief-say%2F%3Fpage%3Dall&ei=-y5dU6GlDcH68AH4moCIBg&usg=AFQjCNHToiXSjr4hxmUVGpGK-oUkzIH9yA&sig2=6XQFMK73zjEHaAPQOMsnhw&bvm=bv.65397613,d.b2U

The moonie times?

Really?

And yeah..it's entirely true.

Boner can go fuck himself.

He is a sellout and an idiot.

The GOP gets NO benefit from allowing 12 million Democrap voters access to welfare, jobs, and the voting booth.

Milquetoast and Loony. Pretty much sums up GOP Leadership in recent years. Weak nutters like John Boehner and John McInsane should have never been given leadership positions. They're very unstable characters. Time for big change.

I am hoping for a Paul/Cruz ticket.

Against Clinton? That would be awesome!

The RINOs that are for amnesty are connected to the business community that wants this cheap labor....but the idiots don't realize that once those 12 million illegals are "legal" they will ensure labor laws make the minimum wage go higher and higher and higher.

The RINOs are just too stupid to understand this fact. They think they will manipulate the illegals when in fact the illegals will bring them down in addition to this country with help from liberal scum.

Anything you don't like is a "scam".

And that's a huge lie about Obama "not enforcing the borders".

He's sent more people packing than all the previous presidents.

But he drew the line at kicking out kids that had no idea they were breaking any laws.
Not entirely accurate.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtontimes.com%2Fnews%2F2014%2Fmar%2F12%2Fdeportations-come-mostly-from-border-dhs-chief-say%2F%3Fpage%3Dall&ei=-y5dU6GlDcH68AH4moCIBg&usg=AFQjCNHToiXSjr4hxmUVGpGK-oUkzIH9yA&sig2=6XQFMK73zjEHaAPQOMsnhw&bvm=bv.65397613,d.b2U

The moonie times?

Really?

And yeah..it's entirely true.
Do you have something that says otherwise?

I am hoping for a Paul/Cruz ticket.

Against Clinton? That would be awesome!

Could be interesting. I can see it now...The 'Evil Racist White Dudes' vs. 'The Good and Virtuous Woman of the People.'

It would be be fun. However, i'm not expecting it to happen.

Does mentioning Reid make the part about Boehner any less true? Can you honestly emphasis on honestly say Reid has been a effective leader? What I understand is you can't accept any criticism of someone on the left even when it's legitimate which shows your high degree of partisanship and low degree of character.

I have no comment on Reid in this thread. This is a thread about Boehner.

Very well be sure to apply the same standard to yourself by not commenting on or bring up Bush or any Republicans on threads about Obama or any Democrat.

When I do that......needlessly as you have done ( and defend doing ) in this thread.......you let me know. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

As I have demonstrated on these pages, apart from a few low level Dems posting here, the people who bring Bush into the discussion are nutters. You fuckers are obsessed with your butthurt regarding Bush. You have a false meme about liberals blaming him.....and you whine about it before anyone can even do it in most cases.

Try harder.

What's the matter, mud? Didn't like my thread about this?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/351312-boehner-mocks-teabaggers.html

Boehner is actually quite full of shit. No one is stopping him from bringing the Senate Rubio Bill to the floor for a vote - that's actually his job!

He knows that it will pass with Democrats and Republicans supporting it, but that the wingnuts and teabaggers will whine and cry him out of the Speakers job.

I had hopes for him, but it seems that golf game he had with Obama convinced him to sell out his own base.

obama_boehner_golf.jpg
That happens when you know you're about to be put out to pasture. Gotta have taxpayer cash to graze upon.

I have no comment on Reid in this thread. This is a thread about Boehner.

Very well be sure to apply the same standard to yourself by not commenting on or bring up Bush or any Republicans on threads about Obama or any Democrat.

When I do that......needlessly as you have done ( and defend doing ) in this thread.......you let me know. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

As I have demonstrated on these pages, apart from a few low level Dems posting here, the people who bring Bush into the discussion are nutters. You fuckers are obsessed with your butthurt regarding Bush. You have a false meme about liberals blaming him.....and you whine about it before anyone can even do it in most cases.

Try harder.

Now your down to the childish name calling the last gasp of the truly desperate when they have nothing left game, set, and match have a nice day.

Oh look! This nutter doesn't want to talk about Boehner. He wants to talk about Reid. How about that.

Is your avi a picture of you, or are you just surfing for rep from horny guys?

Glad you asked, dummy.

It is a picture of a young woman who was recently shot and killed by a 6 year old boy who got hold of an unsecured firearm. Alex Santos. Look her up.

And that is supposed to make me look bad? Nice try.

I know......

Maybe we should post avi pics of everyone who got screwed over by Obamacare. How about pictures of the 40 vets that died waiting for Obama to push through their benefits.

That would be really cool. Course if you don't put a caption below it explaining what it is, the meaning is lost.....

Then again, if you weren't such an insufferable bore, not to mention a total hack, I wouldn't question your motives.

Last edited:

Try harder.

Now your down to the childish name calling the last gasp of the truly desperate when they have nothing left game, set, and match have a nice day.

What name calling is that?

I wish I had a nickel for every time one of you losers claimed victory after being called a name.

The fact remains that...in a thread about the worthlessness of John Boehner, you couldn't weigh in without softening the pain by bringing up Reid. It was lame and transparent.

What is the to debate with? That was the move of a born loser.

Boehner knows that the whole AstroTurf teabagger diversion is getting phased out in favor of a return to moderation, so that the Republicans have a chance to win again.

The only ones who don't seem to know that they have been used are the dumbass teabaggers. :lol:

Is your avi a picture of you, or are you just surfing for rep from horny guys?

Glad you asked, dummy.

It is a picture of a young woman who was recently shot and killed by a 6 year old boy who got hold of an unsecured firearm. Alex Santos. Look her up.

And that is supposed to make me look bad? Nice try.

I know......

Maybe we should post avi pics of everyone who got screwed over by Obamacare. How about pictures of the 40 vets that died waiting for Obama to push through their benefits.

That would be really cool. Course if you don't put a caption below it explaining what it is, the meaning is lost.....

Then again, if you weren't such an insufferable bore, not to mention a total hack, I wouldn't question your motives.

Nutters are always accusing others of making them look bad. Take some personal responsibility.

Do you see the words next to the picture?

You fail......and then you fail to accept it. Total failure.

It was one of the most truthful things the guy ever said.

Bullshit. Everyone knows that passing so-called "Immigration Reform" is a scam. Anyone stupid enough to fall for it needs to leave. Imagine, we have high unemployment and you want to bring millions more into the country to take what few jobs we have. That is what will happen. It's been tried before and all it did was make things worse. Obama refuses to enforce our borders, so millions more will flood here. Obama will never stick to his agreements, so if Boehner thinks his stupidity is funny, he's mistaken.

(1) you are falsifying, again

(2) immigration reform will not impact employment negatively (the illegals are already here!)

(3) this admin has deported more illegals than any president since the Great Depression

(4) Boehner will be there as long as he desires in Congress

Forum List

Back