Boehner Greasing The Skids For His Retirement By Mock Crying

Picking at grammar are we?

Next thing you're calling me a racist.

Are the two related somehow? You are not making much sense.

Well, making fun of spelling and grammar usually means you're just looking for a nasty comeback. Race baiting is usually the next step.

No. Making fun of your inability to spell and your limited ability to communicate in English is simply my way of helping you out. You could learn something in the process.

When you say that "race baiting" is usually the next step, can you provide an example or two? Or.....did you just pull that dopey thought out of your ass?

As I have noted before......if you ain't a racist.....you needn't worry about "race baiting". Only racists take the bait.

Next.

What name calling is that?

I wish I had a nickel for every time one of you losers claimed victory after being called a name.

The fact remains that...in a thread about the worthlessness of John Boehner, you couldn't weigh in without softening the pain by bringing up Reid. It was lame and transparent.

What is the to debate with? That was the move of a born loser.

The name calling would be nutters and fuckers and if you actually had anything worthwhile to say you wouldn't need to resort to the name calling but you don't I could call you all kinds of childish names but I don't have to your post describe you and the type of person you are all to well you lose again here's a nickle enjoy.
th

Oh! Nutters and fuckers! My generic terms used to describe those of you who are low info, high rhetoric, extreme stupidity members of the USMB. So sorry that you took offense.

It might interest you to know that there are some cons here who have never been on the receiving end of my "childish name calling ". These are people who try a little harder than you. You have earned the labels.

It wouldn't hurt you to work on your writing skills either. Your message gets lost in the weakness of your presentation.

Wouldn't hurt you to work on your reading skills which go back to your first post that's your third loss on this thread but you don't get anymore free nickles unlike the left I don't continue to reward failure.

The name calling would be nutters and fuckers and if you actually had anything worthwhile to say you wouldn't need to resort to the name calling but you don't I could call you all kinds of childish names but I don't have to your post describe you and the type of person you are all to well you lose again here's a nickle enjoy.
th

Oh! Nutters and fuckers! My generic terms used to describe those of you who are low info, high rhetoric, extreme stupidity members of the USMB. So sorry that you took offense.

It might interest you to know that there are some cons here who have never been on the receiving end of my "childish name calling ". These are people who try a little harder than you. You have earned the labels.

It wouldn't hurt you to work on your writing skills either. Your message gets lost in the weakness of your presentation.

Wouldn't hurt you to work on your reading skills which go back to your first post that's your third loss on this thread but you don't get anymore free nickles unlike the left I don't continue to reward failure.

You do, however, continue to write failure.

What you just posted should have been divided into three or even four sentences. This is a written message board. The idea is to communicate using English. What you habitually submit can be compared to a child's poetry contest where the contestants fill their mouths with marbles before speaking.

Have a little self respect.

Are the two related somehow? You are not making much sense.

Well, making fun of spelling and grammar usually means you're just looking for a nasty comeback. Race baiting is usually the next step.

No. Making fun of your inability to spell and your limited ability to communicate in English is simply my way of helping you out. You could learn something in the process.

When you say that "race baiting" is usually the next step, can you provide an example or two? Or.....did you just pull that dopey thought out of your ass?

As I have noted before......if you ain't a racist.....you needn't worry about "race baiting". Only racists take the bait.

Next.

Only racists take the bait?

What are you, 3?

Fucken juvenile prick!!!

When someone has to resort to criticizing someone's typos, spelling, punctuation, grammar, or what have you, they really don't have shit to say at that point. They're just trying to be a fucken dick and not look bad while doing it.

Last edited:

What you just posted should have been divided into three or even four sentences. This is a written message board. The idea is to communicate using English. What you habitually submit can be compared to a child's poetry contest where the contestants fill their mouths with marbles before speaking.

You sound like some little bitch....not a man.

Shove your English lessons up your fat ass Dad.

LOL. That's a lie!
Sallow KNOWS it's a LIE. He's ONE of them...and he drank the Progressive Kool-Aid...and has been drunk on it ever since. He's always FIRST in line to get the talking points from his masters. I wonder Sallow....HOW does it feel to be a slave to people that could care SQUAT of you? HMM>?

Sallow hates the rich because he wasn't born one.......simple as that.
And even more simple...doesn't want to work to make it happen for himself...that would require hard work and sacrifice....Just garner it from government that takes it from the sweat of others. Being a statist moocher is too easy, and the chicken-shit way out. And a SURE WAY to sign in to the New Slavery.

Could be interesting. I can see it now...The 'Evil Racist White Dudes' vs. 'The Good and Virtuous Woman of the People.'

It would be be fun. However, i'm not expecting it to happen.

I am.

Barry Goldwater got a shot and he was just as nutty as Paul.

Can't be worse than Hillary. What did she accomplish while Sec of State?

The Russian Restart? 4 dead in Benghazi? Billions of dollars missing? Her SS detail caught messing around with Colombian hookers?

You must be so proud.....

Condi Rice: Iraq returns to women in Burkas, over 4,000 dead, $9 billion in cash "missing" in Iraq.

Next.

Only racists take the bait?

What are you, 3?

Fucken juvenile prick!!!

When someone has to resort to criticizing someone's typos, spelling, punctuation, grammar, or what have you, they really don't have shit to say at that point. They're just trying to be a fucken dick and not look bad while doing it.

fuckin'
fucking

Those are your options.

You sound like some little bitch....not a man.

Shove your English lessons up your fat ass Dad.

Oh.......now you seem upset. Is it something I said?

Could be interesting. I can see it now...The 'Evil Racist White Dudes' vs. 'The Good and Virtuous Woman of the People.'

It would be be fun. However, i'm not expecting it to happen.

I am.

Barry Goldwater got a shot and he was just as nutty as Paul.

Can't be worse than Hillary. What did she accomplish while Sec of State?

The Russian Restart? 4 dead in Benghazi? Billions of dollars missing? Her SS detail caught messing around with Colombian hookers?

You must be so proud.....

I am.

Especially about the hooker part.

Colombian women are hawt!

It was one of the most truthful things the guy ever said.

Bullshit.
Everyone knows that passing so-called "Immigration Reform" is a scam. Anyone stupid enough to fall for it needs to leave.

Imagine, we have high unemployment and you want to bring millions more into the country to take what few jobs we have. That is what will happen. It's been tried before and all it did was make things worse.

Obama refuses to enforce our borders, so millions more will flood here.

Obama will never stick to his agreements, so if Boehner thinks his stupidity is funny, he's mistaken.

i think you fail to realize why immigration reform is so important.

It isn't so much about the illegals, most of whom probably won't apply for citizenship, anyway.

It's about ending the general disparagement of Hispanics, which is why they currently vote about 70% Democratic because the GOP engages in this kind of race baiting.

You see, the real problem here is that you have a schizophrenia in the GOP.

The guys who really run things- the rich 1%ers. They want illegal labor, and their maid Lupe is like a member of the family.

The dumb ass bubba-rednecks (like you) who provide most of the votes for the GOP, and constantly vote against their own economic interests because of Guns and Abortion and Jesus, they are just mortified that a Mexican might deflower their daughters.

So there's really a pretty simple solution to the illegal problem.

Instead of trying to enforce an imaginary line in the desert, cut the problem off at its sources. If you are caught hiring illegals, you will pay a heavy fine.

If you get caught doing it repeatedly, the government will confiscate your business.

Problem solved.

It was one of the most truthful things the guy ever said.

Bullshit.
Everyone knows that passing so-called "Immigration Reform" is a scam. Anyone stupid enough to fall for it needs to leave.

Imagine, we have high unemployment and you want to bring millions more into the country to take what few jobs we have. That is what will happen. It's been tried before and all it did was make things worse.

Obama refuses to enforce our borders, so millions more will flood here.

Obama will never stick to his agreements, so if Boehner thinks his stupidity is funny, he's mistaken.

i think you fail to realize why immigration reform is so important.

It isn't so much about the illegals, most of whom probably won't apply for citizenship, anyway.

It's about ending the general disparagement of Hispanics, which is why they currently vote about 70% Democratic because the GOP engages in this kind of race baiting.

You see, the real problem here is that you have a schizophrenia in the GOP.

The guys who really run things- the rich 1%ers. They want illegal labor, and their maid Lupe is like a member of the family.

The dumb ass bubba-rednecks (like you) who provide most of the votes for the GOP, and constantly vote against their own economic interests because of Guns and Abortion and Jesus, they are just mortified that a Mexican might deflower their daughters.

So there's really a pretty simple solution to the illegal problem.

Instead of trying to enforce an imaginary line in the desert, cut the problem off at its sources. If you are caught hiring illegals, you will pay a heavy fine.

If you get caught doing it repeatedly, the government will confiscate your business.

Problem solved

Well duh.

It does look like Boehner wants to get this done.

Hopefully he does.

Mr. Boehner said he’s been pressing Republican House members for more than a year to make a deal. He knows that if he were ever to permit the full House to vote on the Senate immigration bill, which includes tougher enforcement and a path to citizenship for 11 million undocumented immigrants, it would pass.

Mr. Boehner comes clean on immigration reform

There's your "bipartisanship" motherfuckers. The "Hastert Rule" (that Denny himself says is bullshit) is what is keeping us from Immigration Reform.

If you had even average reading skills you wouldn't be having these problems your just posting these fail responses in hopes of getting another nickle. If you need spare change this bad you should stand on a street corner with one of those cardboard signs.

Sorry bout that,

1. I am surprised Boner didn't start really crying when he was mocking the GOP.
2. What a fake, his life is fake, everything about him is fake, he is not a Republican.
3. Freakin RINO.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I am surprised Boner didn't start really crying when he was mocking the GOP.
2. What a fake, his life is fake, everything about him is fake, he is not a Republican.
3. Freakin RINO.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think Republicans get to say who are real Republicans.

Since more and more in the GOP are throwing the far right under the bus, I'd say it's the radical right that are the RINOs

Forum List

Back