Boehner Greasing The Skids For His Retirement By Mock Crying

Yeah, unlike those sound ideas the Republicans have.

Like wars based on lies.

and Tax Cuts for Rich people.

And free trade treaties that send jobs overseas.

Those sound ideas.

Please, guy, you aren't going to win any elections by saying, "If you don't vote for my guy, you are stupid!"

You find out WHY they are voting for those other guys.

LIke I perfectly understand why a lot of working class whites vote Republican and against their own economic interests. I did it for years. They are all worried about change.

Then one day I realized the nice hispanic gay chick was really in the same economic boat I was in, and the rich Republican asshole in the corner office was the guy trying to sink that boat on us, despite him being a fellow white male.

And after that, I stopped voting for Republicans. At least until they stop with the religious and plutocratic bullshit.

Why don't you just throw out a bunch of false liberal talking-points

Oh, sorry, you just did.

If they are false, you'd have no problem refuting them.

Oh, wait, you can't.

I can and have on numerous occasions....

Frankly your repetitious blatherings are getting boring.

Why don't you just throw out a bunch of false liberal talking-points

Oh, sorry, you just did.

Oh, wait, you can't.

No, you really haven't.

Stomping your feet and saying "that's not true" is not a refutation.

Sorry no one ever explained this to you.

Oh, wait, you can't.

No, you really haven't.

Dude, I don't like repeating myself.

It's a total waste of time.

But then again, all you do is waste everyone's time.

No, you really haven't.

dude, you spend your whole life dissin' the guy who signs your paycheck.

It's actually kind of sad.

No, you really haven't.

Dude, Congress pays me and my paycheck is signed by the Sec of Treasury. BTW, I never see my paycheck because everything has been digitized. There is no paper. Another innovation by Obama. I don't even get a paper Leave And Earnings statement anymore. So how does one sign nothing?

Dude, Congress pays me and my paycheck is signed by the Sec of Treasury. BTW, I never see my paycheck because everything has been digitized. There is no paper. Another innovation by Obama. I don't even get a paper Leave And Earnings statement anymore. So how does one sign nothing?

So we can add "Metaphor' to things you have no concept of, eh?

Gee, no wonder the plutocrats have such an easy time waiving dead fetuses and flags in front of you to get you to vote against your own economic interests... you are easily fooled.

So we can add "Metaphor' to things you have no concept of, eh?

Gee, no wonder the plutocrats have such an easy time waiving dead fetuses and flags in front of you to get you to vote against your own economic interests... you are easily fooled.

It's not a metaphor. It is either a lie are a misunderstanding on your part. The man doesn't sign my check.

Beside, he's not really in charge. He never admits to being at fault for his administration's fuckups, so essentially he's not involved in anything.

Obama goes around saying he's president but the buck never stops on his desk. That's the biggest criticisms I have of him. He's not doing his job. He's too busy fucking off or traveling around doing fundraisers and speeches that don't matter. Basically he's never at the helm guiding this ship. He can't be bothered with doing the hard work of going through Congress, he just signs something and says that it is law.

Obama goes around saying he's president but the buck never stops on his desk. That's the biggest criticisms I have of him. He's not doing his job. He's too busy fucking off or traveling around doing fundraisers and speeches that don't matter. Basically he's never at the helm guiding this ship. He can't be bothered with doing the hard work of going through Congress, he just signs something and says that it is law.

Isn't that because Congress has allowed a few fanatics to hold it hostage.

Here's the thing. We've known for a decade we need immigration reform. The GOP knows it. The Democrats know it. The Business community and local governments know what we are currently doing is unworkable.

Even Mitt Romney admitted we can't round up 11 million people.

But a small, angry faction of nativists hold sway in the GOP, and even though Boenher would want to pass immigration reform, he can't.

Oh, wait. Obama has decided we aren't going to deport people who were brought here as children and don't even speak the language of their native countries anymore. Why that "dictator". HOw dare he act when Congress refuses to.

Here's the thing. We've known for a decade we need immigration reform. The GOP knows it. The Democrats know it. The Business community and local governments know what we are currently doing is unworkable.

Even Mitt Romney admitted we can't round up 11 million people.

But a small, angry faction of nativists hold sway in the GOP, and even though Boenher would want to pass immigration reform, he can't.

Oh, wait. Obama has decided we aren't going to deport people who were brought here as children and don't even speak the language of their native countries anymore. Why that "dictator". HOw dare he act when Congress refuses to.

Sitting in on negotiation sessions reveals that Obama is a prick to these "Angry Nativists". (Whatever that means) Boehner, before he went rogue, said negotiating with Obama is like trying to nail down Jello. You work all morning on something, hammer down an agreement, and go to lunch. You come back at 1pm and Obama acts like he doesn't remember the agreement. Harry Reid tables every bill the House passes never allowing a vote. Essentially, this story about the GOP blocking everything is just another lie invented by the Democrats. The Democrats themselves refuse to do anything till it becomes a crisis.

Obama decides that he's not going to deport illegals in specific age-groups, then he signs them up for Obamacare along with a passport to remain here. Strange how they're all very close to being illegible to vote, and young enough not to know any better. How fucken convenient. Also, the prick decides he's going to release a shitload of convicts just in time to vote in the mid-terms. Surprise, surprise.

Oh, oh, they can't vote.

Who's gonna stop them?

[

Sitting in on negotiation sessions reveals that Obama is a prick to these "Angry Nativists". (Whatever that means) Boehner, before he went rogue, said negotiating with Obama is like trying to nail down Jello. You work all morning on something, hammer down an agreement, and go to lunch. You come back at 1pm and Obama acts like he doesn't remember the agreement. Harry Reid tables every bill the House passes never allowing a vote. Essentially, this story about the GOP blocking everything is just another lie invented by the Democrats. The Democrats themselves refuse to do anything till it becomes a crisis.

Obama decides that he's not going to deport illegals in specific age-groups, then he signs them up for Obamacare along with a passport to remain here. Strange how they're all very close to being illegible to vote, and young enough not to know any better. How fucken convenient. Also, the prick decides he's going to release a shitload of convicts just in time to vote in the mid-terms. Surprise, surprise.

Oh, oh, they can't vote.

Who's gonna stop them?

who indeed.

I can kind of see why this scares you. We have 2 million people in prison and another 7 million on probation and parole.

Heaven forbid people start asking questions like, "Why am I being denied my civil and political rights because i got caught with a joint once."

I just have to ask the question, do you spend every waking moment obessing about Obama?

[

Oh, oh, they can't vote.

Who's gonna stop them?

who indeed.

I can kind of see why this scares you. We have 2 million people in prison and another 7 million on probation and parole.

Heaven forbid people start asking questions like, "Why am I being denied my civil and political rights because i got caught with a joint once."

I just have to ask the question, do you spend every waking moment obessing about Obama?

And why obsess over Romney?

Possession is different from cultivating, or trafficking. You don't do 15 yrs for possession of a joint.
Simple possession is a misdomeaner, up to 1 yr in prison and $1000 fine for first offenses. Repeat offenders get heavier fines and sentences.

Oh, is this another metaphor?

Last edited:
i think you fail to realize why immigration reform is so important.

It isn't so much about the illegals, most of whom probably won't apply for citizenship, anyway.

It's about ending the general disparagement of Hispanics, which is why they currently vote about 70% Democratic because the GOP engages in this kind of race baiting.

You see, the real problem here is that you have a schizophrenia in the GOP.

The guys who really run things- the rich 1%ers. They want illegal labor, and their maid Lupe is like a member of the family.

The dumb ass bubba-rednecks (like you) who provide most of the votes for the GOP, and constantly vote against their own economic interests because of Guns and Abortion and Jesus, they are just mortified that a Mexican might deflower their daughters.

So there's really a pretty simple solution to the illegal problem.

Instead of trying to enforce an imaginary line in the desert, cut the problem off at its sources. If you are caught hiring illegals, you will pay a heavy fine.

If you get caught doing it repeatedly, the government will confiscate your business.

Problem solved.

Hispanics vote for Democrats in large numbers because of their inherent prejudices, not because Democraps have sound ideas.

They are voting for Democrats because of Republican prejudices, not their own.

Maybe they were Republicans right up until they were declared RINO's - you know. Like the rest of the party that was ejected by the TPers.

And why obsess over Romney?

Possession is different from cultivating, or trafficking. You don't do 15 yrs for possession of a joint.
Simple possession is a misdomeaner, up to 1 yr in prison and $1000 fine for first offenses. Repeat offenders get heavier fines and sentences.

Oh, is this another metaphor?

NO, it's a point that went over your head, obviously.

We are throwing MILLIONS of people in prison over non-violent offences, and its' bullshit.

My problem is the President isn't doing enough.

But all you worry about is 'Shit, they might vote for Democrats!"

Funny that Boner is now back-tracking his comments.

Dumbfucks like him deep down must want Democraps to win the next election by pissing off conservative voters just before every election.

Oh boo hoo. A 'few fanatics" are keeping Obama and his Dumbo & RINO drones from being able to do things without any opposition.

Checks and balances suck...is that what you're saying?

We tried immigration "reform" back in the 1980s. It failed because everyone decided to grant the amnesty and ignore the "enforce the laws on the books" and "secure the borders" parts.

Oh boo hoo. A 'few fanatics" are keeping Obama and his Dumbo & RINO drones from being able to do things without any opposition.

We tried immigration "reform" back in the 1980s. It failed because everyone decided to grant the amnesty and ignore the "enforce the laws on the books" and "secure the borders" parts.

Actually, it worked just fine.

The real problem is that you have unethical rich people who keep hiring illegals.

Because they don't want to pay Americans a fair wage.

But you dumb Bubba Rednecks keep thinking these guys care about you, Cleetus.

Actually, it worked just fine.

The real problem is that you have unethical rich people who keep hiring illegals.

Because they don't want to pay Americans a fair wage.

But you dumb Bubba Rednecks keep thinking these guys care about you, Cleetus.

It doesn't hurt that you have unethical rich people (Democrats) making up our immigration policy in the White House, and have decided to let them in, give some of them in specific age groups, amnesty. Actually given speeches at La Raza conferences trying to welcome them in. Barack and Michelle did this personally.

2011%5C206%5C2011-07-25T174847Z_01_WAS302_RTRIDSP_0_OBAMA.jpg

U.S. President Barack Obama speaks during the annual conference of the National Council of La Raza at the Marriot Wardman Park Hotel in Washington July 25, 2011. REUTERS/Larry Downing (UNITED STATES - Tags: POLITICS IMAGES OF THE DAY)​

Last edited:
[

It doesn't hurt that you have unethical rich people (Democrats) making up our immigration policy in the White House, and have decided to let them in, give some of them in specific age groups, amnesty. Actually given speeches at La Raza conferences trying to welcome them in. Barack and Michelle did this personally.

U.S. President Barack Obama speaks during the annual conference of the National Council of La Raza at the Marriot Wardman Park Hotel in Washington July 25, 2011. REUTERS/Larry Downing (UNITED STATES - Tags: POLITICS IMAGES OF THE DAY)[/CENTER]

You mean the ones who were brought in as CHILDREN, and have lived good lives here?

The one most Americans support?

Slim Majority of Americans Would Vote for DREAM Act Law

Forum List

Back