Boehner Greasing The Skids For His Retirement By Mock Crying

It was one of the most truthful things the guy ever said.

Bullshit.

Everyone knows that passing so-called "Immigration Reform" is a scam. Anyone stupid enough to fall for it needs to leave.

Imagine, we have high unemployment and you want to bring millions more into the country to take what few jobs we have. That is what will happen. It's been tried before and all it did was make things worse.

Obama refuses to enforce our borders, so millions more will flood here.

Obama will never stick to his agreements, so if Boehner thinks his stupidity is funny, he's mistaken.

It's too good to be true to think that Boner would retire. Are you just toying with my emotions?

Mr. Boehner said he’s been pressing Republican House members for more than a year to make a deal. He knows that if he were ever to permit the full House to vote on the Senate immigration bill, which includes tougher enforcement and a path to citizenship for 11 million undocumented immigrants, it would pass.

Mr. Boehner comes clean on immigration reform

There's your "bipartisanship" motherfuckers. The "Hastert Rule" (that Denny himself says is bullshit) is what is keeping us from Immigration Reform.

That's always been the excuse.

Truth is, nobody wants to be saddled with it because it's an albatross. The Dems don't want it because they fear a backlash and it removes a key issue from their platform. The Repubs don't want it because they know Obama and the Democrats with screw them.

Democrats only want it so they can create new Democrat voters. They still like the issue because they created it in the first place anyway.

Last edited:
No. Making fun of your inability to spell and your limited ability to communicate in English is simply my way of helping you out. You could learn something in the process.

When you say that "race baiting" is usually the next step, can you provide an example or two? Or.....did you just pull that dopey thought out of your ass?

As I have noted before......if you ain't a racist.....you needn't worry about "race baiting". Only racists take the bait.

Next.

Only racists take the bait?

What are you, 3?

Fucken juvenile prick!!!

When someone has to resort to criticizing someone's typos, spelling, punctuation, grammar, or what have you, they really don't have shit to say at that point. They're just trying to be a fucken dick and not look bad while doing it.

fuckin'
fucking

Those are your options.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Bullshit.
Everyone knows that passing so-called "Immigration Reform" is a scam. Anyone stupid enough to fall for it needs to leave.

Imagine, we have high unemployment and you want to bring millions more into the country to take what few jobs we have. That is what will happen. It's been tried before and all it did was make things worse.

Obama will never stick to his agreements, so if Boehner thinks his stupidity is funny, he's mistaken.

i think you fail to realize why immigration reform is so important.

It isn't so much about the illegals, most of whom probably won't apply for citizenship, anyway.

It's about ending the general disparagement of Hispanics, which is why they currently vote about 70% Democratic because the GOP engages in this kind of race baiting.

You see, the real problem here is that you have a schizophrenia in the GOP.

The guys who really run things- the rich 1%ers. They want illegal labor, and their maid Lupe is like a member of the family.

The dumb ass bubba-rednecks (like you) who provide most of the votes for the GOP, and constantly vote against their own economic interests because of Guns and Abortion and Jesus, they are just mortified that a Mexican might deflower their daughters.

So there's really a pretty simple solution to the illegal problem.

Instead of trying to enforce an imaginary line in the desert, cut the problem off at its sources. If you are caught hiring illegals, you will pay a heavy fine.

If you get caught doing it repeatedly, the government will confiscate your business.

Problem solved.

And you can bet that if this did happen, FOXNEWS would be all over it for weeks whining about how the gummint is taking this business owner's livelihood away from him and wah, wah, wah...

They wouldn't be able to help themselves. :lol:

No. Making fun of your inability to spell and your limited ability to communicate in English is simply my way of helping you out. You could learn something in the process.

When you say that "race baiting" is usually the next step, can you provide an example or two? Or.....did you just pull that dopey thought out of your ass?

As I have noted before......if you ain't a racist.....you needn't worry about "race baiting". Only racists take the bait.

Next.

Only racists take the bait?

What are you, 3?

Fucken juvenile prick!!!

When someone has to resort to criticizing someone's typos, spelling, punctuation, grammar, or what have you, they really don't have shit to say at that point. They're just trying to be a fucken dick and not look bad while doing it.

fuckin'
fucking

Those are your options.

I have other options.

It is against forum rules to mention them however.

As it is you've nothing to add, so don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out of here.

Bullshit.

It isn't so much about the illegals, most of whom probably won't apply for citizenship, anyway.

It's about ending the general disparagement of Hispanics, which is why they currently vote about 70% Democratic because the GOP engages in this kind of race baiting.

The guys who really run things- the rich 1%ers. They want illegal labor, and their maid Lupe is like a member of the family.

The dumb ass bubba-rednecks (like you) who provide most of the votes for the GOP, and constantly vote against their own economic interests because of Guns and Abortion and Jesus, they are just mortified that a Mexican might deflower their daughters.

Instead of trying to enforce an imaginary line in the desert, cut the problem off at its sources. If you are caught hiring illegals, you will pay a heavy fine.

If you get caught doing it repeatedly, the government will confiscate your business.

Problem solved.

Hispanics vote for Democrats in large numbers because of their inherent prejudices, not because Democraps have sound ideas.

Bullshit.

Problem solved.

Hispanics vote for Democrats in large numbers because of their inherent prejudices, not because Democraps have sound ideas.

They are voting for Democrats because of Republican prejudices, not their own.

Problem solved.

Self-deport as an immigration policy is not a big winner among Hispanics

Problem solved.

I don't see any Democrats (Harry Reid) pushing for Amnesty in the Senate.

The left simply planted a seed. They claimed that whites support the Tea Party and the Tea Party is racist/terrorists. Every criticism of Obama is racist. Rich whites are all GOP voters, and thus racists.

Well it appears that folks like Donald Sterling are liberals, and racists the story goes. So if you tell people stuff that's easy to believe, it really doesn't matter if if it's a lie once the seed is planted. It doesn't matter that he's a Democrat, because he's rich and white, he has to be a Republican. That's the only option to them.....and to you apparently.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

Problem solved.

That and they know the Dumbos are the givers of welfare benefits.

[

Yeah, unlike those sound ideas the Republicans have.

Like wars based on lies.

and Tax Cuts for Rich people.

And free trade treaties that send jobs overseas.

Those sound ideas.

Please, guy, you aren't going to win any elections by saying, "If you don't vote for my guy, you are stupid!"

You find out WHY they are voting for those other guys.

LIke I perfectly understand why a lot of working class whites vote Republican and against their own economic interests. I did it for years. They are all worried about change.

Then one day I realized the nice hispanic gay chick was really in the same economic boat I was in, and the rich Republican asshole in the corner office was the guy trying to sink that boat on us, despite him being a fellow white male.

And after that, I stopped voting for Republicans. At least until they stop with the religious and plutocratic bullshit.

[

Like wars based on lies.

Those sound ideas.

Please, guy, you aren't going to win any elections by saying, "If you don't vote for my guy, you are stupid!"

LIke I perfectly understand why a lot of working class whites vote Republican and against their own economic interests. I did it for years. They are all worried about change.

Then one day I realized the nice hispanic gay chick was really in the same economic boat I was in, and the rich Republican asshole in the corner office was the guy trying to sink that boat on us, despite him being a fellow white male.

And after that, I stopped voting for Republicans. At least until they stop with the religious and plutocratic bullshit.

Why don't you just throw out a bunch of false liberal talking-points

Oh, sorry, you just did.

[

Like wars based on lies.

Those sound ideas.

Why don't you just throw out a bunch of false liberal talking-points

Oh, sorry, you just did.

If they are false, you'd have no problem refuting them.

Oh, wait, you can't.

Forum List

Back