Boehner Greasing The Skids For His Retirement By Mock Crying

I think this guy is on the way out........

Boehner mocks GOP for inaction on immigration - YouTube

I haven't seen such a pathetic display in years.......

Let's hope so. Damned RINO. We need an advocate for American conservatives to take his place. Someone unwilling to get on his knees to the radical left.

Good luck with that, looks like the Republicans are finally fed up with the teahadistanies and as Lindsay Graham said "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.".

When I do that......needlessly as you have done ( and defend doing ) in this thread.......you let me know. I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

As I have demonstrated on these pages, apart from a few low level Dems posting here, the people who bring Bush into the discussion are nutters. You fuckers are obsessed with your butthurt regarding Bush. You have a false meme about liberals blaming him.....and you whine about it before anyone can even do it in most cases.

Try harder.

Now your down to the childish name calling the last gasp of the truly desperate when they have nothing left game, set, and match have a nice day.

What name calling is that?

I wish I had a nickel for every time one of you losers claimed victory after being called a name.

The fact remains that...in a thread about the worthlessness of John Boehner, you couldn't weigh in without softening the pain by bringing up Reid. It was lame and transparent.

What is the to debate with? That was the move of a born loser.

The name calling would be nutters and fuckers and if you actually had anything worthwhile to say you wouldn't need to resort to the name calling but you don't I could call you all kinds of childish names but I don't have to your post describe you and the type of person you are all to well you lose again here's a nickle enjoy.
th

Last edited:
Glad you asked, dummy.

It is a picture of a young woman who was recently shot and killed by a 6 year old boy who got hold of an unsecured firearm. Alex Santos. Look her up.

And that is supposed to make me look bad? Nice try.

I know......

Maybe we should post avi pics of everyone who got screwed over by Obamacare. How about pictures of the 40 vets that died waiting for Obama to push through their benefits.

That would be really cool. Course if you don't put a caption below it explaining what it is, the meaning is lost.....

Then again, if you weren't such an insufferable bore, not to mention a total hack, I wouldn't question your motives.

Nutters are always accusing others of making them look bad. Take some personal responsibility.

Do you see the words next to the picture?

You fail......and then you fail to accept it. Total failure.

Responsibility for some obscure message? Sorry if I couldn't read your mind.

And I don't think you're one to talk about never accepting failure.......not since you voted for Obama.

After all he's responsible for:

Benghazi
The IRS scandal
The Obamacare rollout
The Russian restart
The NSA spying on everyone
Nearly $10 trillion in new debt
Not enforcing our borders
Racial divisions
Spying on journalists
A broken Congress
The Shutdown
Closing of the WWII Memorial
400,000 Veteran backlog in the VA
40 Veterans dying waiting for their benefits to be approved

This sort of thing only works on someone with a conscience and obviously you haven't one. Otherwise you'd be ashamed.

As long as you asswads keep supporting Obama it's difficult to feel ashamed in comparison.

Last edited:
Milquetoast and Loony. Pretty much sums up GOP Leadership in recent years. Weak nutters like John Boehner and John McInsane should have never been given leadership positions. They're very unstable characters. Time for big change.

I am hoping for a Paul/Cruz ticket.

Against Clinton? That would be awesome!

Could be interesting. I can see it now...The 'Evil Racist White Dudes' vs. 'The Good and Virtuous Woman of the People.'

It would be be fun. However, i'm not expecting it to happen.

I am.

Barry Goldwater got a shot and he was just as nutty as Paul.

I am hoping for a Paul/Cruz ticket.

Against Clinton? That would be awesome!

Could be interesting. I can see it now...The 'Evil Racist White Dudes' vs. 'The Good and Virtuous Woman of the People.'

It would be be fun. However, i'm not expecting it to happen.

I am.

Barry Goldwater got a shot and he was just as nutty as Paul.

Can't be worse than Hillary. What did she accomplish while Sec of State?

The Russian Restart? 4 dead in Benghazi? Billions of dollars missing? Her SS detail caught messing around with Colombian hookers?

You must be so proud.....

Boner is a sellout looking out for his own future and $$$.

He is selling out to the chamber of commerce and sucking up to Obama for some sweet deal when he decides to go back to Ohio to cry his ass off.

You will catch him years from now at some liberal country club hanging out with the likes of Bill Clinton.

It was one of the most truthful things the guy ever said.

Bullshit.

Everyone knows that passing so-called "Immigration Reform" is a scam. Anyone stupid enough to fall for it needs to leave.

Imagine, we have high unemployment and you want to bring millions more into the country to take what few jobs we have. That is what will happen. It's been tried before and all it did was make things worse.

Obama refuses to enforce our borders, so millions more will flood here.

Obama will never stick to his agreements, so if Boehner thinks his stupidity is funny, he's mistaken.

Anything you don't like is a "scam".

And that's a huge lie about Obama "not enforcing the borders".

He's sent more people packing than all the previous presidents.

But he drew the line at kicking out kids that had no idea they were breaking any laws.

LOL. That's a lie!

It was one of the most truthful things the guy ever said.

Bullshit.

Everyone knows that passing so-called "Immigration Reform" is a scam. Anyone stupid enough to fall for it needs to leave.

Imagine, we have high unemployment and you want to bring millions more into the country to take what few jobs we have. That is what will happen. It's been tried before and all it did was make things worse.

Obama will never stick to his agreements, so if Boehner thinks his stupidity is funny, he's mistaken.

But he drew the line at kicking out kids that had no idea they were breaking any laws.

Yeah, yet another red line

So, 26 isn't old enough to know right from wrong??

Obama used those kids to sign up for Obamacare, just so he could claim he got 7 million to sign up.

It was a bold faced lie.

Last edited:
Work hard for 5 years at the time of the amnesty and we should have 5 million slots for them & children. It is the right thing to do before slamming the door shut!

When we shut the door
1. Fine employers big time
2. Build a fucking wall across the border
3. Put the military on the border!

Bullshit.

LOL. That's a lie!
Sallow KNOWS it's a LIE. He's ONE of them...and he drank the Progressive Kool-Aid...and has been drunk on it ever since. He's always FIRST in line to get the talking points from his masters. I wonder Sallow....HOW does it feel to be a slave to people that could care SQUAT of you? HMM>?

Now your down to the childish name calling the last gasp of the truly desperate when they have nothing left game, set, and match have a nice day.

I wish I had a nickel for every time one of you losers claimed victory after being called a name.

The fact remains that...in a thread about the worthlessness of John Boehner, you couldn't weigh in without softening the pain by bringing up Reid. It was lame and transparent.

The name calling would be nutters and fuckers and if you actually had anything worthwhile to say you wouldn't need to resort to the name calling but you don't I could call you all kinds of childish names but I don't have to your post describe you and the type of person you are all to well you lose again here's a nickle enjoy.
th
Give him .30 more and he can call one that gives a shit about what he thinks.
icon14.gif

LOL. That's a lie!
Sallow KNOWS it's a LIE. He's ONE of them...and he drank the Progressive Kool-Aid...and has been drunk on it ever since. He's always FIRST in line to get the talking points from his masters. I wonder Sallow....HOW does it feel to be a slave to people that could care SQUAT of you? HMM>?

Sallow hates the rich because he wasn't born one.......simple as that.

th

Oh! Nutters and fuckers! My generic terms used to describe those of you who are low info, high rhetoric, extreme stupidity members of the USMB. So sorry that you took offense.

It might interest you to know that there are some cons here who have never been on the receiving end of my "childish name calling ". These are people who try a little harder than you. You have earned the labels.

It wouldn't hurt you to work on your writing skills either. Your message gets lost in the weakness of your presentation.

th

Oh! Nutters and fuckers! My generic terms used to describe those of you who are low info, high rhetorics, extreme stupidity members of the USMB. So sorry that you took offense.

It might interest you to know that there are some cons here who have never been on the receiving end of my "childish name calling ". These are people who try a little harder than you. You have earned the labels.

It wouldn't hurt you to work on your writing skills either. Your message gets lost in the weakness of your presentation.

Coming from a Obamazombie like you that means nothing.

th

Oh! Nutters and fuckers! My generic terms used to describe those of you who are low info, high rhetorics, extreme stupidity members of the USMB. So sorry that you took offense.

an

You meant to say "an" Obamazombie. Why didn't you pay attention in 3rd grade?

an

You meant to say "an" Obamazombie. Why didn't you pay attention in 3rd grade?

Picking at grammar are we?

Next thing you're calling me a racist.

Word to the wise, keep the private photos of your kids on your profile. That way nobody says the wrong thing and you don't have to act all indignant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back