Boehner Incompetent; Cruz Un-American

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
and the radical tea party Republicans have decided their job is more important than those held by Americans who actually work.

How many days has the H. of Rep. been in session since January 2011? What have they accomplished?

and the radical tea party Republicans have decided their job is more important than those held by Americans who actually work.

How many days has the H. of Rep. been in session since January 2011? What have they accomplished?

they have sent bills to the senate, how many has harry tabled ? :eusa_eh:

• Banned
If the radical Republicans really believed in austerity, wouldn't they eliminate the health care package they get and cut their own salary and benefits?

• Banned

How many have included a "poison pill"? You're a parrot and completely dishonest.

It won't affect most Tea Party people
Medicare and Medicaid recipients and veterans will continue to receive health-care benefits if the federal government shuts down on Tuesday, U.S. officials said Monday.
Medicare, Medicaid Would Keep Running If U.S. Government Shuts Down - US News and World Report

Attachments

• $keep-government-out-of-medicaid1.jpg
    $keep-government-out-of-medicaid1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 102
If the radical Republicans really believed in austerity, wouldn't they eliminate the health care package they get and cut their own salary and benefits?

I believe that they included a codicil to pull obamas illegal order to the OPM to give congress and staffers a way to cushion and abrogate their obamacare.

How many have included a "poison pill"? You're a parrot and completely dishonest.

about as many that shut down the gov. in say Carters day ( 3, or was it 6 times?) over abortion and nuclear power which he told them he would not sign.......12 days, once. And they were ALL DEMOCRATS, congress etc....I guess they were all UN-american, ..its a bitch huh? You're an ignoramus and a media sheeple........eat up sheep.

Medicare and Medicaid recipients and veterans will continue to receive health-care benefits if the federal government shuts down on Tuesday, U.S. officials said Monday.
Medicare, Medicaid Would Keep Running If U.S. Government Shuts Down - US News and World Report

I am a federal employee, I don't give a shit, shut it down.

Boehner is incompetent, a coward as well.

Cruz isn’t so much un-American as he is uninformed, naïve, and ignorant, which is typical of most in the TPM.

Cruz isn’t so much un-American as he is uninformed, naïve, and ignorant, which is typical of most in the TPM.

so to was Tip O'Niell? And Mondale? :eusa_eh:

about as many that shut down the gov. in say Carters day ( 3, or was it 6 times?) over abortion and nuclear power which he told them he would not sign.......12 days, once. And they were ALL DEMOCRATS, congress etc....I guess they were all UN-american, ..its a bitch huh? You're an ignoramus and a media sheeple........eat up sheep.

You're an asshole as well as being an ignorant member of the echo chamber. Without any proof what does something you allege occurred happening over a quarter century ago have to do with current events?

Last edited:
No more or less than the idiots on the other side of the isle doing the same shit causing the same outcome or do you truly believe that it only takes one side to cause the shutdown? I would venture a guess that you actually do believe that though…

Ideological differences are increasing and the left had not been helping that any more than the right has with the my way or the highway approach. The sad fact is that you actually believe that this ‘shutdown’ means diddily though. For the VAST majority of Americans this will amount to nothing. For the few that it does affect, almost all will be a simple inconvenience. The few that will actually be impacted are those that earn a paycheck from the government that might get delayed for a few days but then again, the majority of those should not be employed by the government in the first place.

Funny enough but that is the exact same things that the other side thinks of your leaders and ideas. It would be that EXACT attitude that creates theses impasses. YOU think the other side is ignorant and then expect a ‘compromise’ to be met. The fact that the impossibility of compromise that attitude brings to the table does not occur to you is astounding.

You're an asshole as well as being an ignorant member of the echo chamber. Without any proof what does something you allege occurred happening over a quarter century ago have to do with current events?

I love it when you just go off on me, becasue its simply your only reaction and revealing, and speaks to the that you're a very low information media sheepleton......

Google is your friend, use it so you won't be making asinine remarks over 'alleged' events that are historically recorded for all to see.

Those that don't mind hearing that their side doesn't have a lock on 'truth' or 'right' would do that ....now you, the press and I mean obama in particular are making yourselves out to be nothing more than roaring hypocrites aside from being dishonest....

I was just reading 6 for Carter and 6 under Reagan.

17 times in all US history.

The truth must be getting through to you. This is the beginning of your melt down.

I"d stay and watch, but it would be a sin to enjoy another's pain that much.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back