Boehner Incompetent; Cruz Un-American

No, it's not because compromises were pushed by the house, one of which was allowing exemptions for everyone, yet the senate dems failed to negotiate. You didn't learn from 2010 did you.

You're drinking the Kool-Aid. The H. of Rep. compromised? That's ridiculous, as anyone who has followed this charade knows.

Notice, if your willing, that many of the Republicans still refer to the ACA as a bill. It's a subtle distortion of a fact but a clear example of how dishonest members of the H. of Rep. are. BTW, I watched Fox News last night simply to see how they presented the issue. That's how I knew how you and others who hate The President would spin the events of last night.

A law can't be changed or amended without congress approval yet O allowed exemptions and waivers to his friends for aca. He also did this with the immigration law. Please quit being dishonest. I don't watch TV. I don't have one.

I've been accused of being rude, so I'll try to be nice. See:

Federal regulations bring delays to ACA milestones - News - California Medical Association

To understand a Federal Regulation, google: "UNDERSTANDING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN U. S. FEDERAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS"

When you parrot comments made by Fox News talking heads or partisan pols it's a good idea to do some research, otherwise some of us will know you are ignorant on the issue at hand.

You're welcome.

Gee, what a surprise. Expose a lie put forth by the Limbaugh Brigade, echoed by the chamber of echoes, and what happens? The 'echoers' cut and run.

You're drinking the Kool-Aid. The H. of Rep. compromised? That's ridiculous, as anyone who has followed this charade knows.

Notice, if your willing, that many of the Republicans still refer to the ACA as a bill. It's a subtle distortion of a fact but a clear example of how dishonest members of the H. of Rep. are. BTW, I watched Fox News last night simply to see how they presented the issue. That's how I knew how you and others who hate The President would spin the events of last night.

A law can't be changed or amended without congress approval yet O allowed exemptions and waivers to his friends for aca. He also did this with the immigration law. Please quit being dishonest. I don't watch TV. I don't have one.

Federal regulations bring delays to ACA milestones - News - California Medical Association

To understand a Federal Regulation, google: "UNDERSTANDING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN U. S. FEDERAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS"

When you parrot comments made by Fox News talking heads or partisan pols it's a good idea to do some research, otherwise some of us will know you are ignorant on the issue at hand.

You're welcome.

ACA is federal law. O just picked and chose parts of it to exempt and grant waivers to unions, corporations and other buddies. Yet, you agree with this farce and call yourself a supporter of the little man. Noting could be further from the truth.

You're welcome.

ACA is federal law. O just picked and chose parts of it to exempt and grant waivers to unions, corporations and other buddies. Yet, you agree with this farce and call yourself a supporter of the little man. Noting could be further from the truth.

An honest and mature person would have acknowledged their mistake and not tried to save face by changing their tune. You offer opinions on matters you don't understand, doing so means you will be challenged when you are wrong. I suggest you grow up and actually think through what you post and not simply believe what you hear from the Limbaugh Brigade or whomever gives you your talking points.

You're welcome.

An honest and mature person would have acknowledged their mistake and not tried to save face by changing their tune. You offer opinions on matters you don't understand, doing so means you will be challenged when you are wrong. I suggest you grow up and actually think through what you post and not simply believe what you hear from the Limbaugh Brigade or whomever gives you your talking points.

You are still dodging the question and being disingenuous. Obviously, your comprehension of constitutional law leaves much to be desired. Your continuous petulant forays into obfuscation have always been your trademark, this issue included.

Last edited:

You're welcome.

Translation: ANY and ALL questioning and or opposing The Chosen One. (meaning Obama).

Translation: ANY and ALL questioning and or opposing The Chosen One. (meaning Obama).

Yes, questioning Os policies relegates a person to be racist and a limbaugh listener, in WCs Alice in wonderland world.

thread LIKE this means nothing folks

just remember, OBAMA approval ARE in the 30's, so they want to try and BLAME everyone else, don't let them put the quilt on YOU...

THIS IS Obama the THUG and his thuggish COMRADES in arms FAULT...

they won't EVER blame Obama or their party, so most of these types of threads, should be seen as just SAD They don't want to accept REALITY

Last edited:

You are still dodging the question and being disingenuous. Obviously, your comprehension of constitutional law leaves much to be desired. Your continuous petulant forays into obfuscation have always been your trademark, this issue included.

Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
and the radical tea party Republicans have decided their job is more important than those held by Americans who actually work.

How many days has the H. of Rep. been in session since January 2011? What have they accomplished?

Of course their job is important. They are doing what they were elected to do. If they didn't do what they were elected to do, then it would be time to harangue them.

How do you feel about the Dem-controlled Congress punting on the budget back in 2010 because they knew their shellacking would be even worse if they showed they didn't have the money to keep their promises to their constituents?

Thanks for sharing.

:lol::lol:

Well the markets don't seem to care about the shutdown.

I went to work this AM no problem. No one at work said word one about a shutdown..

Seems the only ones who care are the Obama ass kissers and those underworked and overpayed Fed workers.

Don't think I give a shit.

No, it's not because compromises were pushed by the house, one of which was allowing exemptions for everyone, yet the senate dems failed to negotiate. You didn't learn from 2010 did you.

Maybe you ought to buy a TV and stop posting on issues you don't understand

I went to work this AM no problem. No one at work said word one about a shutdown..

Seems the only ones who care are the Obama ass kissers and those underworked and overpayed Fed workers.

Of course not, callous conservatives don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. And many claim to be Christians. How funny is that.

and the radical tea party Republicans have decided their job is more important than those held by Americans who actually work.

How many days has the H. of Rep. been in session since January 2011? What have they accomplished?

Crap. I was wondering where you were going to come down on this. Sadly once again I'm on the wrong side. Oh well.

Maybe you ought to buy a TV and stop posting on issues you don't understand

Reading is much more preferable. I do not have to sift through hours of worthless pontification on speculation in which the talking heads know nothing about.

Of course not, callous conservatives don't give a shit about anyone but themselves. And many claim to be Christians. How funny is that.

callous liberals are the same. the difference is there are conservatives who aren't callous, but liberals follow an actual self centered ideology, so they aren't going to be people who consider anyone else.

And you're supposed to be the sensitive one.

Oh, btw, the Dems voted themselves a really great health care subsidy that none of us will ever get.

Don't you just love those kind and caring Democrats.

Boehner is the worst speaker in modern history. He has no legislative accomplishments, has shut down government, allowed his party to run rampant over its citizens

Cruz is Canadian....how do you expect him to act?

Exactly! He's still sore about Americans burning Toronto in 1812.

Forum List

Back