Bombshell: Collusion Between Defendant Papadopoulos And Russia

A Russian cutout informs Papadopoulos the Russian government has some stolen emails which contain dirt on Clinton.

Papadopoulos forwards that information to his superior in the Trump campaign.

Later, Trump publicly begs Russia to steal the emails and release them.

After that, the emails appear on Wikileaks.

Steal emails they already had?
Trump is stupid. Really stupid. But not so stupid as to say, "Please release the emails I know you already have because you told me."

poor attempt at covering your mistake.

enjoy

A Russian cutout informs Papadopoulos the Russian government has some stolen emails which contain dirt on Clinton.

Papadopoulos forwards that information to his superior in the Trump campaign.

After that, the emails appear on Wikileaks.

Steal emails they already had?
Trump is stupid. Really stupid. But not so stupid as to say, "Please release the emails I know you already have because you told me."

poor attempt at covering your mistake.

enjoy
I made no mistake. Take off your partisan hack blinders.

Who the hell is "Papadopoulos'" and why the hell should I care? After all this time and money you morons have wasted, where is the evidence that Trump "colluded" with the Russians?

Seriously, you ignoramuses got nothing. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Nichts.

Who the hell is "Papadopoulos'" and why the hell should I care? After all this time and money you morons have wasted, where is the evidence that Trump "colluded" with the Russians?

Here's an idea.

READ THE STATEMENT OF THE OFFENSE!

I put it right there in the OP where even a tard like you can't miss it!

"But it's longer than a tweet! I can't handle it!"

I'm dealing with tards with the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker. :rolleyes:

Here's an idea.

I don't have to read a single word. You still have no proof that President Trump had any help whatsoever, to win the election.

Hillary on the other hand....

Here's an idea.

I don't have to read a single word.
Yes, that's why I call you tards willfully blind and stupid!

Here's an idea.

I don't have to read a single word. You still have no proof that President Trump had any help whatsoever, to win the election.

Didn’t she collude with the Russians for about 20% of our uranium the proceeds of which went into her bank account?

I don't have to read a single word.
monkey.jpg

I'm dealing with tards with the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker. :rolleyes:

Obviously you leftist idiots are low bandwidth. Otherwise Trump would have already been convicted.

But he hasn't, so enjoy the next 3-7 years of MAGA while everything you believe in gets hacked apart, piece by piece, by piece, by piece.

It's called the "death by a thousand cuts". Enjoy. :biggrin:

Here's an idea.

Didn’t she collude with the Russians for about 20% of our uranium the proceeds of which went into her bank account?

That was only scratching the surface. I hope to see Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and several others behind bars before this is all over with.

Obviously you leftist idiots are low bandwidth. Otherwise Trump would have already been convicted.

But he hasn't, so enjoy the next 3-7 years of MAGA while everything you believe in gets hacked apart, piece by piece, by piece, by piece.

Not going to happen.

Tell me of one top dog who was indicted and convicted before the lower ranks were indicted first, willfully blind monkey.

Jesus, I honestly don't know how you have the brainpower to breathe sometimes.

Here's an idea.

That was only scratching the surface. I hope to see Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Eric Holder, Loretta Lynch, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, and several others behind bars before this is all over with.

:badgrin:

Not going to happen.

So you seriously think Trump is still going to be impeached, and that Hillary will somehow magically be sworn in? GTFO. :lmao:

Here's an idea.

Nope.

Willful avoidance.

Red herrings.

Anything to avoid reading the OP link.

"B-b-b-b-but Hillary!"

Sad.

Forum List

Back