Bombshell: Collusion Between Defendant Papadopoulos And Russia

I don't have to read a single word.
monkey.jpg

Why should I read anything you wrote? You leftists are notorious liars.
I didn't write it, you unbelievable stupid little man! :lol:

Doesn't matter if you wrote it or not. By parroting a lie, you are just as much a liar as the original author. You have no credibility here.

https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

On or about April 26, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for breakfast at a London hotel. During this meeting, the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that he had just returned from a trip to Moscow where he had met with high level Russian government officials. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that on that trip he (the Professor) learned that the Russians had obtained "dirt" on then-candidate Clinton. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS, as defendant PAPADOPOULOS later described to the FBI, that "They [the Russians] have dirt on her"; "the Russians had emails of Clinton"; "they have thousands of emails."

Following that conversation, defendant PAPADOPOULOS continued to correspond with Campaign officials, and continued to communicate with the Professor and the Russian MFA Connection, in an effort to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government.

Guess who Papadopoulos's superior was at this time.

Its a lie they talked about Grandchildren.

monkey.jpg

Doesn't matter if you wrote it or not. By parroting a lie, you are just as much a liar as the original author. You have no credibility here.
Wow.

You refuse to read the OP link, and then decide it is a lie WITHOUT READING IT.

You just get dumber by the second! :lol:

On or about April 26, 2016, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for breakfast at a London hotel. During this meeting, the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that he had just returned from a trip to Moscow where he had met with high level Russian government officials. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS that on that trip he (the Professor) learned that the Russians had obtained "dirt" on then-candidate Clinton. The Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS, as defendant PAPADOPOULOS later described to the FBI, that "They [the Russians] have dirt on her"; "the Russians had emails of Clinton"; "they have thousands of emails."

Following that conversation, defendant PAPADOPOULOS continued to correspond with Campaign officials, and continued to communicate with the Professor and the Russian MFA Connection, in an effort to arrange a meeting between the Campaign and the Russian government.

All the dominoes are starting to fall. All roads lead to Moscow or how the T sheep see it FAKE NEWS.

Well, now we know how the willfully stupid retards stay stupid. They only bleev what they are told to bleev. And they avoid at all costs looking into something for themselves.

This is amazing. Truly amazing.

"I'm not going to read a single word. I will wait for instructions from my propagandists."

monkey.jpg

Wow.

I don't read propaganda or obvious lies. Why should I?

Your credibility factor is zero. You have nothing to add, nothing to bring to the table. I might as well block you now.

"click".

Its a lie they talked about Grandchildren.
And adoption. Because as we all know the Trump people are the touchy feelie types..

Wow.

Your credibility factor is zero. You have nothing to add, nothing to bring to the table. I might as well block you now.

"click".
It's not propaganda, retard. It's a statement of offense.

Wow. Thank you so much for showing us exactly how you tards maintain your willful blindness. This is awesome!

So, yeah. Run away. It's what you tards do!

Wow.

"click".
Daily Caller and Infowars patron who insists he doesn’t read propaganda!
Too funny for words.

JGalt has to wait for his betters to read the statement of offense so they can make some shit up about it for him to parrot.

The LAST thing they want him to do is read it for himself!

He is very well trained. Dumbed down to total submissiveness.

Wow.

"click".
Too funny for words.

You're a fucking idiot. I don't read anything from the daily caller or infowars. I watch FOX News, CNN, MSNBC, and BBC.

This is a purely partisan witch hunt isn’t it?

No that would be the phony GET HILLARY Uranium deflection non story.
We have real crimes, real treason and a bunch of incompetent boobs that made Mueller’s job pretty darn easy.

Wow.

"click".
Too funny for words.

You're a fucking idiot. I don't read anything from the daily caller or infowars. I watch FOX News, CNN, MSNBC, and BBC.
But you won't read the statement of offense until your betters make some shit up for you to parrot.

We get it. We totally get it.

You are utterly submissive that way.

We have real crimes, real treason and a bunch of incompetent boobs that made Mueller’s job pretty darn easy.

Allowing communist Russia one quarter of our uranium reserves for compensation is a "non story" to you?

Alright Comrade.

Allowing communist Russia one quarter of our uranium reserves for compensation is a "non story" to you?

Alright Comrade.
Sadly for you, Russia did not get so much as a gram of our uranium. You sure drank the piss on that one! :lol:

Wow. All this media hyped Manafort Papadopulous going to court has nothing to do with Trump. Meanwhile fake news agents are still spinning with no facts that Trump did anything. But Crooked H still has Benghazi emails. And especially the uranium cash. Sad!

And AGAIN, I posted this previously also:

"In truth and in fact, however, and as set forth above, defendant PAPADOPOULOS met the Professor for the first time on or about March 14, 2016, after defendant PAPADOPOULOS had already learned he would be a foreign policy advisor for the Campaign; the Professor showed interest in defendant PAPADOPOULOS only after learning of his role on the Campaign; and the Professor told defendant PAPADOPOULOS about the Russians possessing" dirt" on then-candidate Clinton in late April 2016, more than a month after defendant PAPADOPOULOS had joined the Campaign."

Papadoplouslos was a Trump campaign official, just like Manafort and Gates. That's three in one day, one pleading Guilty, the other two; with many more charges but freshly arrested, pleasing Not Guilty.

Forum List

Back