BOMBSHELL: New Report Shows Guccifer 2.0-DNC Files Were Copied Locally—Not Hacked

Time to get real snowflakes, American Intelligence has made it perfectly clear who hacked DNC and why.
Keep the faith. You might need it.

LOL. Very ironic considering your position is based on some internet blogger bullshit with a side of conspiracy theories, while mine is based on the unanimous, official findings of American Intelligence agencies.
I see you can't debunk The Forensicators evidence he's provided in specifics

The Foresicator??? This guy never touched the DNC server and has no "evidence". This is just more lies from a website with a long history of fake news stories, including "Pizzagate".

You lying turds are going to get people killed if you don't stop with the bullshit. David Duke is a convicted felon, and had DJT continued to fight the Trump University lawsuits, he would be too.

Your country is in the toilet and the waters are swirling and you're still on about Clinton's email server.

What an idiot you are.
The FBI didn't touch the DNC server either.

Time to get real snowflakes, American Intelligence has made it perfectly clear who hacked DNC and why.

LOL. Very ironic considering your position is based on some internet blogger bullshit with a side of conspiracy theories, while mine is based on the unanimous, official findings of American Intelligence agencies.

The Foresicator??? This guy never touched the DNC server and has no "evidence". This is just more lies from a website with a long history of fake news stories, including "Pizzagate".

You lying turds are going to get people killed if you don't stop with the bullshit. David Duke is a convicted felon, and had DJT continued to fight the Trump University lawsuits, he would be too.

Your country is in the toilet and the waters are swirling and you're still on about Clinton's email server.

What an idiot you are.

Steve the Nazi says that I need to believe the proof some anonymous guy on the internet, writing for an alt-right fake news website who says the DNC files weren't hacked, but copied locally.

I'm calling bullshit.

What an idiot you are.

Steve the Nazi says that I need to believe the proof some anonymous guy on the internet, writing for an alt-right fake news website who says the DNC files weren't hacked, but copied locally.

I'm calling bullshit.
I'm merely pointing out that the conclusions about the hacking are based on the findings of a single private company headed by a Russia hating individual, not on the FBI's actual investigation of the server.

1. 4 out of 17 is not unanimous.
2. I don't need Trump to be innocent like the haters need him to be guilty. Get rid of him and we get Pence. Not a bad deal.
3. Very convenient that the actual servers were not inspected by the FBI.

Like I said, keep the faith. Keep digging, all kinds of fun stuff is coming out. Before it's all said and done, Hillary will be up to her eyeballs in foreign dealings. It'll be fun.

1. It is unanimous finding in all agencies that were actually involved and studied this matter, the rest is talking point bullshit.

2. Irrelevant.
3. Irrelevant.

I have faith in the professionalism of American Intelligence agencies and consider them MUCH more credible source than some bloggers on nutter websites that push theories that make no sense UNLESS you assume incompetence of the highest order in institutions that have a sorn duty to this country.

Last edited:

2. I don't need Trump to be innocent like the haters need him to be guilty. Get rid of him and we get Pence. Not a bad deal.

Like I said, keep the faith. Keep digging, all kinds of fun stuff is coming out. Before it's all said and done, Hillary will be up to her eyeballs in foreign dealings. It'll be fun.

It is unanimous finding in all agencies that were actually involved and studied this matter, the rest is talking point bullshit.

2. Irrelevant.
3. Irrelevant.

I have faith in the professionalism of American Intelligence agencies and consider them MUCH more credible source than some bloggers on nutter websites that push theories that make no sense UNLESS you assume incompetence of the highest order in institutions that have a sorn duty to this country.
These are the same agencies that told the world Saddam Hussein had WMD's, just saying.

It is unanimous finding in all agencies that were actually involved and studied this matter, the rest is talking point bullshit.

2. Irrelevant.
3. Irrelevant.

These are the same agencies that told the world Saddam Hussein had WMD's, just saying.

No, I don't think that is true - Senate Intelligence committee found that Bush administration downplayed disagreements within Intelligence on WMDs.

There are NO disagreements that Russians hacked the DNC.

But even with imperfect record, it is still incomparably solid authority over website that was pushing "pizzagate" and other conspiratorial nonsense stories.

Breaking Update

David Duke exposes more evidence about the copied files

Twitter

Just in case someone doesn't know who David Duke is:

David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American white nationalist, politician, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, Holocaust denier, convicted felon, and former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.

Bring grainy salt to this party.
What a noble patriot he is.

A lying piece of racist shit. And a huge fan of Donald J. Trump, who gave his endorsement early on.
Liar.David Duke never gave Donald Trump his endorsement. In his own words.

Wow. How fucking stupid are you?

David-Duke-01-tweet.png

1024x1024.jpg

Praising his election victory is not an official endorsement. The stupid is on you.

Just in case someone doesn't know who David Duke is:

David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American white nationalist, politician, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, Holocaust denier, convicted felon, and former Imperial Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.

Bring grainy salt to this party.

A lying piece of racist shit. And a huge fan of Donald J. Trump, who gave his endorsement early on.

David-Duke-01-tweet.png

1024x1024.jpg

Praising his election victory is not an official endorsement. The stupid is on you.

Trump was given Duke's endorsement and when asked about it Trump pretended he didn't know who Duke was or what the KKK was about.

David-Duke-01-tweet.png

1024x1024.jpg

Trump was given Duke's endorsement and when asked about it Trump pretended he didn't know who Duke was or what the KKK was about.

David Duke, a man of impeccable character and taste, never endorsed Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back