Booker 4 Senate

Booker is going to be a lot of fun as Senator

Lonegan is a stiff and never wins no matter how many times he runs

I look at Booker as the lefts answer to Ted Cruz. Expect him to be high profile and a conservatives worst nightmare. I can't wait for all the conservative hate threads

Except Ted Cruz isn't corrupt.

I look at Booker as the lefts answer to Ted Cruz. Expect him to be high profile and a conservatives worst nightmare. I can't wait for all the conservative hate threads

He's a fun, very positive guy with a lot of energy.

Ted Cruz?s legal work for figure in Pennsylvania corruption scandal draws fire | Dallasnews.com - News for Dallas, Texas - The Dallas Morning News

Eyah..

Not like he has his very own Whitewater or nothing..

:eusa_shifty:

I'd rather see Booker as Governor but we will have to wait for Christie to finish his second term

Ted Cruz?s legal work for figure in Pennsylvania corruption scandal draws fire | Dallasnews.com - News for Dallas, Texas - The Dallas Morning News

Eyah..

Not like he has his very own Whitewater or nothing..

:eusa_shifty:

Whitewater wasnt a scandal. Don't you get the Democrat talking points?
In case you missed it, everyon is entitled to counsel in our legal system. If that's the most you can concoct on Cruz then he's squeaky clean.

In case you missed it, everyon is entitled to counsel in our legal system. If that's the most you can concoct on Cruz then he's squeaky clean.

In case YOU missed it, the Whitewater Scandal STARTED a fishing expedition that ended with impeachment and disbarment.

Think that little gauntlet is going to be left lying in the sand?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grease up Teddy boy...

In case YOU missed it, the Whitewater Scandal STARTED a fishing expedition that ended with impeachment and disbarment.

Grease up Teddy boy...

Do you're saying Bill Clinton (and Hillary) really was a dirty politician who deserved to be impeached and removed? I agree!
Nothing to do with Cruz, though.

Actually I think it was the "White Stains on the Dress" Scandal that launched all that nonsense, God I miss the good old days when the biggest problem the country had on it's mind was which bimbo Bill was banging.

Grease up Teddy boy...

Do you're saying Bill Clinton (and Hillary) really was a dirty politician who deserved to be impeached and removed? I agree!
Nothing to do with Cruz, though.

Well not what I posted it at all..but I suppose in your bizzaro universe that's what you construed.

Cruz is just as vulnerable to same railroading Clinton got..

Grease up that little piggy.

Actually I think it was the "White Stains on the Dress" Scandal that launched all that nonsense, God I miss the good old days when the biggest problem the country had on it's mind was which bimbo Bill was banging.

Nope.

What started the independent investigation was Whitewater. That morphed in to the mighty morphin private affair.

By the way..at the end of the day, they found Clinton did nothing wrong. Only cost like 22 million dollars to come to the same conclusion a court in Arkansas already came too.

By the way..at the end of the day, they found Clinton did nothing wrong. Only cost like 22 million dollars to come to the same conclusion a court in Arkansas already came too.

See now if they would have just asked me I'd have told 'em for free that the only thing Bill Clinton did wrong was not telling the press to go screw themselves when they started asking him questions about his personal life.

Nope.

What started the independent investigation was Whitewater. That morphed in to the mighty morphin private affair.

Who found Clinton did nothing wrong? Is this why he was disbarred? For doing nothing wrong?
Any comparison between that odious piece of shit and Ted Cruz is purely the fabrication of Swallow, a/k/a the Stock Exchange Stalker.

Nope.

The updated number that the wild-eyed, angry old white guy party wasted-----wasted, is more like $80 million-----$80 million on a fishing expedition that made a bunch-o-dough for Republican cronies, but produced no there, there. Independent probes of Clinton Administration cost nearly $80 million - April 1, 1999

But back to the subject of the thread. I think we can put a fork in the NJ Senate Race... Barack Obama Endorses Cory Booker In New Jersey Senate Race

Latest path to victory by Bookers Republican opponent......insinuating Booker is gay

Forum List

Back