Booker stays up late to marry gays

Some of my best friends are straight. I mean - their marriages did crash and burn ... mostly due to adultery, leading to divorce, which God hates ... but hey! At least they were straight, amirite?!

Very true....adultery even made it as one of the ten commandments

Homosexuality didn't

When are libs going to fight for their fundraising base?
Nambla cash put them in office.
Nambla weddings to follow.

Anyone else see footage of the after-midnight weddings that Booker officiated over?

C'mon, surely we can all be happy for people who find love and want to celebrate that. Who can watch a wedding and not be happy for those people?

Isn't this an issue where we can come together?

Gay marriage harms no one and celebrates love.

What's better than that?

Oh crap.

Never mind.

I forgot about the mind-numbing ignorance of the right.

Nambla is a liberal organization supported and embraced by the liberal juggernaut is it not?
Namblas closest international ally, the paedophile right to rape agitator, peter Titchell is a big supporter of the current liberal machine.

Oh crap.

Never mind.

Nambla is a liberal organization supported and embraced by the liberal juggernaut is it not?
Namblas closest international ally, the paedophile right to rape agitator, peter Titchell is a big supporter of the current liberal machine.

You're very stupid and I suspect you mean Peter Tatchell, who fights for basic human rights. Just because you are against basic human rights, doesn't mean others are.

Here you go - find anything that supports paedophilia -

About us | Peter Tatchell Foundation

Now, PROVE your ASSSinine accusation.

As I have posted repeatedly, IMO, anything between consenting adults is just fine and none of your business. If you are against BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS, why don't you move to Russia where you can hump Putin's leg all you want.

But hey, as long as you're stuck here, go right on LYING about other people.

Oh crap.

Never mind.

You're very stupid and I suspect you mean Peter Tatchell, who fights for basic human rights. Just because you are against basic human rights, doesn't mean others are.

As I have posted repeatedly, IMO, anything between consenting adults is just fine and none of your business. If you are against BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS, why don't you move to Russia where you can hump Putin's leg all you want.

You believe it is a human right to rape children?
Nambla and Tatchill are involved in a global movement to enable men to rape children legally. Specifically male children.
Isn't that a primary goal of the aforementioned paedophile organizations?
Reducing the age of consent for male sex partners to age 14 initially?

That your human right?

Nambla and Tatchill are involved in a global movement to enable men to rape children legally. Specifically male children.

That your human right?

Prove it.

And, quit lying about me.

Polly, you're nothing but low life scum and you know it. That's why you lie about people. You're scum.

Oh crap.

Never mind.

NAMBLA was founded by a conservative

Oh crap.

Never mind.

Why do you seem to know so much about such an organization?

Oh crap.

Never mind.

He knows that.

You can bet he knows that.

Oh crap.

Never mind.

Why do you seem to know so much about such an organization?

Because I like to keep my children safe from the evils of liberalism.
The liberals stood with Nambla when civilized human beings sought to proscribe that vile organization.

He knows that.

You can bet he knows that.
I know liberals embrace Nambla.
Liberals support namblas right to exist.

Oh crap.

Never mind.

Don't tell me!!!!

It was Bush, right?

When decent human beings tried to have the organization banned, liberals defended and supported Nambla.

That your human right?

Prove it.

And, quit lying about me.

Polly, you're nothing but low life scum and you know it. That's why you lie about people. You're scum.

Where did I lie about you?
Stop making shit up numbnuts.
Nambla and the Tatchill organization working together to legalize the rape of male children.
Liberal war on children.

It has been a good day.
I have shown how liberals love paedophiles.
I have shown how liberals Idolize those who violently assault women.

Such vile hatefull creatures, them liberals.
Liberal war on women.

Forum List

Back