Boom: Christmas bonuses to jump 66%, to $1,797

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This is great news for the American worker! Get 'er done Trump! God Bless America and freedom of religion!

Libertarian economic policies for the win.

In the latest sign of a booming economy, human resources officers from some 500 corporations anticipate a massive 66 increase in cash Christmas bonuses, added to a big surge in gifts and parties for American workers.

New data to Secrets from Accounting Principals said the “average bonus” will jump from $1,081 last year to $1,797.

Other findings:

• 39 percent of companies plan to give employees other perks throughout the year instead of a bonus.
  • 38 percent will give charitable donations in lieu of a bonus, up from 31 percent in 2016.
  • 33 percent of HR managers say that asking a boss for a bonus directly will increase the likelihood of getting a bonus, compared to 15 percent in 2016.

So near 80% of these companies will NOT give a bonus to their employees at Christmas? (my husband;s company doesn't, not even for their managers)

Am I reading that right?

38% said they'll give more to charity this year IN LIEU of giving employees bonuses and

39% of the businesses said they won't give Christmas bonuses but will have some extra perks throughout the year for employees...

This is great news for those who do get Christmas bonuses!!!!

Just received my bonus. It is 300 bucks higher than last year. Our boss also bought everyone jackets last month.
I have NO complaints :thup:

Im sitting here figuring up how much he paid for christmas bonuses and its almost 110K (everyone gets the same)
IDC who you are, thats amazingly generous!

This is great news for the American worker! Get 'er done Trump! God Bless America and freedom of religion!

Libertarian economic policies for the win.

In the latest sign of a booming economy, human resources officers from some 500 corporations anticipate a massive 66 increase in cash Christmas bonuses, added to a big surge in gifts and parties for American workers.

New data to Secrets from Accounting Principals said the “average bonus” will jump from $1,081 last year to $1,797.

Other findings:

• 39 percent of companies plan to give employees other perks throughout the year instead of a bonus.
  • 38 percent will give charitable donations in lieu of a bonus, up from 31 percent in 2016.
  • 33 percent of HR managers say that asking a boss for a bonus directly will increase the likelihood of getting a bonus, compared to 15 percent in 2016.

It SUCKS when they decide they are going to throw a crappy office Christmas party instead of giving out bonus checks!

Can you imagine if Obama had ever achieved the economic success Trump has? Media would be in full orgasm 24/7. But since it's Trump, they barely mention it.

Unemployment is down, blue-collar wages are rising, the stock market is booming, all because America First policies do work

Forum List

Back