🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boots On The Ground, Or Not?

Should We Send Enough Troops To Syria To Defeat ISIS?

• Yes, absolutely.

• No, and hell no.

• Other, to be explained in my post.

Results are only viewable after voting.
If we "wipe out ISIS", who do we leave in charge when we leave to prevent another terrorist organization from re-forming?

No boots until we have a President who is not a junior Jihadists
Obama has killed more Muslims than Bush.
That credit goes to the U.S. military...........
Nope. It is done at the direction of the Commander-in-Chief.

Try again.
They deserve all the credit.........................they fought it..........................
Your inability to give Obama credit for anything is ridiculous and pathological.

He's killed more Muslims than Bush and you fools don't want to admit it since it clashes with your retarded narrative that he's a Muslim jihadist.

If we "wipe out ISIS", who do we leave in charge when we leave to prevent another terrorist organization from re-forming?
I say Assad...................Brutal dictator or not.......those types keep the lid on the dang thing..............They don't control the Radical element by being nice.

Try again.
They deserve all the credit.........................they fought it..........................
Your inability to give Obama credit for anything is ridiculous and pathological.
I give the credit under Obama and Bush to the military..................period.

Try again.

After only a couple of years, Jr. said that he was no longer concerned about OBL, because he was probably in a cave somewhere....................

President Obama actually had the balls to call for the operation to take out OBL, even though there was only a 60 percent chance that he was where they thought he was.

Yes, the military carried out the operations as ordered, but it took balls to order the operations to happen in the first place.

Jr. never had the balls (or the interest) in getting OBL.

Try again.

Do you give them then blame too?

Using that logic , Bin Ladin was innocent . Since HE didn't fly those planes into those buildings .

Similarities between Barry and Bin Laden, this could take awhile.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm against ground troops from the US right now. I'd much rather focus on domestic security. Such security includes boarder control, shutting off the valve of illegals, and deporting illegals who overstayed visas, focusing on those from higher threat areas as a priority.

We as a people aren't prepared for war. We need to get our house in order or we are in serious trouble.

France and Russia can peruse whatever interests they feel they need to peruse. Until they start a fight with us, I don't think we need to get involved.

Of course I know we are going to be no matter what is prudent.

Doesn't really matter Obama has made it very clear he won't change his current ISIS strategery. There is really no point in putting in ground forces if your going to tie their hands.
It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it.

He also said he had a red line that wouldn't be crossed without consequences. Obama lies like hell. Why should we trust Him when he says anything considering military strategy?

Ask some people what they would do about ISIS, "Whatever Obama is doing, we're against that." Never an actual plan. Just a cowardly running away while throwing spitballs at what someone else is trying to do.

So let's strike while the Parisian iron is hot.

Should we send in the necessary ground troops to finish off ISIS, or not?

It is currently estimated it would take about 30,000 to 40,000 troops to do so.

Let's assume for the sake of argument no other country is going to send troops. It's obvious they are not going to. Maybe once we sent troops, they would join, but we cannot assume that.

So, no wiggling, no waffling bullshit about how Obama would never send troops. The question is, "SHOULD we?"

After a few weeks of round the clock bombardment by B-2s and B-52s carpet bombing ISIS-held positions, send in MASSIVE ground troops to mop up. Then have arab allies hold and occupy those positions. Rinse, repeat.

Nothing more than a political jerkfest right now with token bombings and 'advisors.' And the problem isn't getting fixed. So fix it. Fuck em up, bang their old ladies, and make their children cry.

Forum List

Back