Border crisis, The Obamas taking 15 day Martha's Vineyard Vacation

Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard - Washington Times

It's good to be the King.

Perhaps Obama should be spending it at these camps where children live in squalor and sleep on hard floors with tinfoil blankets instead of a 12 million dollar home? So far removed from reality.. He likes it that way. Does as I say not as I do Imperial President.

And the shrub took over Four Hundred (400) days of vacation days in office. In fact georgie porgie was on vacation in Texas when he received a Presidential Daily Briefing "Bin Laden Determined To Attack America". Curious george ignored the PDF and went chopping grass.

He wasn't on vacation but you know that you douche bag. It was his Texan White House and you know every time you put up your bullshit that you are doing so you bitch.

I do believe I need to focus on you more bravo. You are really setting me clean off so I think I need to find out more about you.

I often try to visualize his morning briefings. "Experts" tell him what is going on...they look in his eyes and see that nothing is going on...bizarre.

Light's on, but no one;'s home.

Indeed. I mean, what do you say to a president of the greatest nation on earth, who stands before his admiring teenagers (which is about all who will listen any longer) and says - "So sue me". This is "presidential"!?!?!?

I realize that I'm an old fart, but Jesus! Can you imagine the rest of the worlds' leaders hearing that!?!?! How the hell can anyone take this jerk seriously!?!?

Honestly, I am terrified for this country for the next two years....Barack "Nero" Obama - fiddling and destroying the country......May God have mercy on the United States of America..

Anyone else posting in this thread that Bush took more time off than Obama get it out there. It's truth time.

Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard - Washington Times

Perhaps Obama should be spending it at these camps where children live in squalor and sleep on hard floors with tinfoil blankets instead of a 12 million dollar home? So far removed from reality.. He likes it that way. Does as I say not as I do Imperial President.

And the shrub took over Four Hundred (400) days of vacation days in office. In fact georgie porgie was on vacation in Texas when he received a Presidential Daily Briefing "Bin Laden Determined To Attack America". Curious george ignored the PDF and went chopping grass.

He wasn't on vacation but you know that you douche bag. It was his Texan White House and you know every time you put up your bullshit that you are doing so you bitch.

I do believe I need to focus on you more bravo. You are really setting me clean off so I think I need to find out more about you.

There is no "Texan White House ".

Bush was on vacation at his ranch in Texas clearing brush and letting Cheney run things as usual.

without Congressional backing what's he supposed to do ... you tell the board.

What happened with Obama's EO pen? You know...the one he's been threatening to use.

I think it is best that he go on vacation.

He will have more time to read the Papers...and maybe find out whats going on.

I often try to visualize his morning briefings. "Experts" tell him what is going on...they look in his eyes and see that nothing is going on...bizarre.

Light's on, but no one;'s home.

Indeed. I mean, what do you say to a president of the greatest nation on earth, who stands before his admiring teenagers (which is about all who will listen any longer) and says - "So sue me". This is "presidential"!?!?!?

I realize that I'm an old fart, but Jesus! Can you imagine the rest of the worlds' leaders hearing that!?!?! How the hell can anyone take this jerk seriously!?!?

Honestly, I am terrified for this country for the next two years....Barack "Nero" Obama - fiddling and destroying the country......May God have mercy on the United States of America..

Isn't it unreal? Cheeeeeeeecago on the Potomac. So sue me ?

Is it me, or does it seem like these scumbags take a Vacation like every other month? Must be nice.

obamaFiddle.jpg

It wasn't vacation?

What did the White House staff do while he was away?
How many members of Congress did he meet with? How many foreign dignitaries?
What did his daily calendar look like while he was on his ranch?

He has an office and a staff in the White House for a reason

It wasn't vacation?

Both can govern, somewhat, while away from DC, let's see some governing now. Bush was on a permanent vacation even while in DC. Obama needs to act or end up with Bush II, near the bottom of the list.

It wasn't vacation?

Both can govern, somewhat, while away from DC, let's see some governing now. Bush was on a permanent vacation even while in DC. Obama needs to act or end up with Bush II, near the bottom of the list.

I'm with you.. Shrub abused the vacay as well.. But Obama has him beat by a long shot in regard to the cost to TAXPAYERS.. Spend your own fucking money if you want to stay in 15,000 dollar a night rooms and take your entire extended family and friends. Americans work too damn hard for their money and can't even make it payday to payday.. Why the hell should we subsidize ANY politician's excessive vacations? There should be something in place that says beyond a certain spending limit, it's your fucking dime, YOU PAY FOR IT.

without Congressional backing what's he supposed to do ... you tell the board.

Carter, Reagan, Clinton, W....they ALL managed to work with the opposition controlling Congress...it's only poor little Barry that can't get anything done because he has such a bad relationship with Congress. Here's a novel concept...tell Harry Reid to let GOP sponsored bills come to the floor of the Senate! Here's another novel concept...start obeying the laws that Congress HAS passed so they trust you enough to pass some new ones!

What a PR disaster for Obama. Shuns his cluster down on the border for a few brews and some pool, to now needing a few weeks to 'unwind' at the 1% hangout.

Wait... I thought Obama campaigned against that life stlye?

-Geaux

It wasn't vacation?

I'm with you.. Shrub abused the vacay as well.. But Obama has him beat by a long shot in regard to the cost to TAXPAYERS.. Spend your own fucking money if you want to stay in 15,000 dollar a night rooms and take your entire extended family and friends. Americans work too damn hard for their money and can't even make it payday to payday.. Why the hell should we subsidize ANY politician's excessive vacations? There should be something in place that says beyond a certain spending limit, it's your fucking dime, YOU PAY FOR IT.

Obama pays for his own vacation costs and takes three weeks a year. No more than most workers

Obama pays for his own vacation costs and takes three weeks a year. No more than most workers

Judicial Watch Obtains Documents: Secret Service Tab for Obama Family 2013 Africa Trip Cost Taxpayers $2,189,727.60 for Lodging, Entertainment, and Security | Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch Obtains Documents: Secret Service Tab for Obama Family 2013 Africa Trip Cost Taxpayers $2,189,727.60 for Lodging, Entertainment, and Security | Judicial Watch

Records Reveal Obamas? Ireland Trip Cost Taxpayers $7,921,638.66 | Judicial Watch

JW Obtains Docs from Secret Service Regarding Security Costs for Obamas' "Date Night" in New York City | Judicial Watch

JW Obtains Documents Revealing High Cost of Obama 2013 Trips | Judicial Watch

Too many to list: Here is the main page.. YOU ARE A LIAR.

George W. Bush is by far the vacation king - in time spent on vacation and cost to taxpayers (see post #36).

Records Reveal Obamas? Ireland Trip Cost Taxpayers $7,921,638.66 | Judicial Watch

JW Obtains Docs from Secret Service Regarding Security Costs for Obamas' "Date Night" in New York City | Judicial Watch

JW Obtains Documents Revealing High Cost of Obama 2013 Trips | Judicial Watch

Too many to list: Here is the main page.. YOU ARE A LIAR.

And it just ain't him.

-Geaux

825e91ac-6a0e-4ed1-b3f2-044394c45636.jpg

Forum List

Back