Border crisis, The Obamas taking 15 day Martha's Vineyard Vacation

If Obama went to the border he would be accused of grandstanding. There's no pleasing some of these wing nut posters. Notice how they take great joy and get energized when people are having hardships and tragedy?

Obama said Bush should have went to Katrina even if its for a photo op to prove that he cares. He says now he wont go to the border because he doesnt want a photo op.. WTF.. But he had time for photo ops in Denver playing pool.. He has time for his endless campaigning..

It's good to be King... But even better to be Illegal.

They can even hop on planes with no ID now. My God, let an American Citizen try that. I assure you, the Gestapo ain't lettin it happen. Who would have ever thought our own President and so many Politicians would have chose Illegals over their fellow American Citizens? We're living in some very dark times. The rule of law doesn't matter anymore. All i can say is, prepare for the collapse. Protect yourself and your family. Because much darker days are ahead.

Last edited:
Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard - Washington Times

It's good to be the King.

Perhaps Obama should be spending it at these camps where children live in squalor and sleep on hard floors with tinfoil blankets instead of a 12 million dollar home? So far removed from reality.. He likes it that way. Does as I say not as I do Imperial President.

Stop pretending like you give two shits about those children. We all know you don't even want them here in the first place. They're just another political football for you to kick.

And if you really believe that any potus is ever truly on vacation, then you're not too bright.

Don't even act like you know me Shit breath.. you don't. As to your continual dick sucking journey with the boy king, you look like a fucking dopey douche constantly carry his dirty enema water.

Fuck off, you rancid skank. Stop airing your retarded drivel on the internet if you don't like being called out on it. We've all seen enough of your hate-filled, barely coherent posts to know that you don't give a fuck about those children.

Go fuck yourself, you stupid bitch.

Stop pretending like you give two shits about those children. We all know you don't even want them here in the first place. They're just another political football for you to kick.

And if you really believe that any potus is ever truly on vacation, then you're not too bright.

Don't even act like you know me Shit breath.. you don't. As to your continual dick sucking journey with the boy king, you look like a fucking dopey douche constantly carry his dirty enema water.

Fuck off, you rancid skank. Stop airing your retarded drivel on the internet if you don't like being called out on it. We've all seen enough of your hate-filled, barely coherent posts to know that you don't give a fuck about those children.

Go fuck yourself, you stupid bitch.

:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo: Whatever you say Shit breath.

Amid border crisis, Obama to take 15-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard - Washington Times

Perhaps Obama should be spending it at these camps where children live in squalor and sleep on hard floors with tinfoil blankets instead of a 12 million dollar home? So far removed from reality.. He likes it that way. Does as I say not as I do Imperial President.

And the shrub took over Four Hundred (400) days of vacation days in office. In fact georgie porgie was on vacation in Texas when he received a Presidential Daily Briefing "Bin Laden Determined To Attack America". Curious george ignored the PDF and went chopping grass.

And the shrub took over Four Hundred (400) days of vacation days in office. In fact georgie porgie was on vacation in Texas when he received a Presidential Daily Briefing "Bin Laden Determined To Attack America". Curious george ignored the PDF and went chopping grass.

You will never hear me defend George Bush.. so let's hear you condemn Obama for the same???

You will never hear me defend George Bush.. so let's hear you condemn Obama for the same???

Indeed. I voted for George Bush the first time and the first time only. Frankly, I thought he was a moron - but still light years ahead of the clown we have now.

My God - he is making the United States look like a clown circus.......I shudder to think what will be left of us after another 2 years. Jesus....

Well, Obama does get 10 Points For Consistency!

Even democrats are starting to recognize that obama seems to have checked out. He's always been detached but now he's non existent. He attends a meeting on the border crisis then laughs his way through it. Rather than speak with the people involved he drinks beer and plays pool. obama isn't merely disengaged, he's delighting in showing contempt.

Even democrats are starting to recognize that obama seems to have checked out. He's always been detached but now he's non existent. He attends a meeting on the border crisis then laughs his way through it. Rather than speak with the people involved he drinks beer and plays pool. obama isn't merely disengaged, he's delighting in showing contempt.

Yeah, Barry is done. Hell, everyone knows it. The problem now is how much damage does he do to the country before we can get rid of his worthless, clown ass........

That's why I am in favor of sending the asshole on vacation for the rest of his term.

For the same of what? Only one president was on watch when 3000 souls perished at the hands of terrorists on American soil.

Time for the biannual.....Obama is taking vacation thread

Can't wait to see which "crisis" will arise when he takes his Hawaiian vacation at Christmas

Forum List

Back