Border crisis, The Obamas taking 15 day Martha's Vineyard Vacation

Notice how not one LEFTIST, not even one will ever condemn this President for anything.. THEY ARE TRUE ZOMBIES.

Just wait until the first Native American president comes along. It won't be cheap.

You are representative of the GIVE ME, YOU OWE ME entitlement mentality. Bottom feeders such as yourself who think someone owes you something.

I also heard he goes to the bathroom and sleeps. How dare he? WORST PRESIDENT EVER!!!!

The more food, free health care, free housing and new clothes given to these illegals, the more will come. The welfare life is the biggest attraction for them.

It's not violence in their own countries, they've always had violence and it's mostly due to their irresponsible breeding, having many children they cannot support or properly raise.

Presidents don't take 'vacations.'

That's because of things like the 'internet' and 'wireless communications,' certainly those on the partisan right have heard of them.

Of course, if the president were to forgo his 'vacation' the partisan right would whine about that as well, accusing the president of pulling a 'political stunt.'

I'm not so sure since he blows off so many of his 'National Security Meetings'

-Geaux

===========================

Obama Blows Off National Security Meeting to Attend Film Festival

The Weekly Standard reported yesterday that, despite the invasion of Ukraine by Russia as well as Putin calling Obama’s bluff after the ‘stern warning’ given to Russia, Barack Obama failed to attend his National Security Team meeting to discuss the situation between Russia and Ukraine. Instead, he was later ‘briefed’ by Susan Rice.

Obama Blows Off National Security Meeting to Attend Film Festival

I also heard he goes to the bathroom and sleeps. How dare he? WORST PRESIDENT EVER!!!!

Your little hit and run wiener posts show how stuck on stoopid you are. I posted the facts about how much he has spent. How about since you support him spending 1.4 BILLION dollars so far we send you liberal idiots the bill?

Obamas set new record for vacation travel expenses; stonewalled documents finally released - BizPac Review

One point four billion you say?

He's been in office now what, five years or so? So that's $280,000,000 a year I in travel expenses.

If we whack that up amongst us 150,000,000 tax payers it come out to roughly $1.87 a year.

OMG! Impeach the FUCK!

Presidents don't take 'vacations.'

That's because of things like the 'internet' and 'wireless communications,' certainly those on the partisan right have heard of them.

Of course, if the president were to forgo his 'vacation' the partisan right would whine about that as well, accusing the president of pulling a 'political stunt.'

Oh really?? So the 1.4 billion dollar price tag was for NOTHING??? IDIOT ass licker^^

Your little hit and run wiener posts show how stuck on stoopid you are. I posted the facts about how much he has spent. How about since you support him spending 1.4 BILLION dollars so far we send you liberal idiots the bill?

Obamas set new record for vacation travel expenses; stonewalled documents finally released - BizPac Review

He's been in office now what, five years or so? So that's $280,000,000 a year I in travel expenses.

If we whack that up amongst us 150,000,000 tax payers it come out to roughly $1.87 a year.

OMG! Impeach the FUCK!

^^ Face of leftism who will suck the nuthair from this President's balls in order to run cover for him.. all while people suffer, children go hungry.. THIS IS THE TRUE FACE of liberalism.

OMG! Impeach the FUCK!

^^ Face of leftism who will suck the nuthair from this President's balls in order to run cover for him.. all while people suffer, children go hungry.. THIS IS THE TRUE FACE of liberalism.

no it isnt

Forum List

Back