Boston Bombers, "be some other kind of right-wing extremists." according to CNN

This was amatuer hour at the Apollo folks. Right wing extremists have shown much, much more sophistication in their attacks, as have foreign muslims. This was almost definatly a case of home grown muslims joing the jihad, or left wing nuts. Taking bets.

Seems like the work of homegrown white Christian conservative terrorists to me. Eric Rudolph types.
I wonder if they are investigating where the Obama's good buddies, William Ayers and Bernardine Dorn were at when this shit was going down.

it was just last week Robert Redford and some of the lefties were having a love affair with the old extremist leftie terrorists wasn't it?
Why yes,...they were.

This was amatuer hour at the Apollo folks. Right wing extremists have shown much, much more sophistication in their attacks, as have foreign muslims. This was almost definatly a case of home grown muslims joing the jihad, or left wing nuts. Taking bets.

I agree.

No one has claimed responsibility and I get tired of listening to all the talking heads on TV. They don't know who did this but have no problem blaming the right wing and anyone else their feeble brains can think of.

Home grown assholes sounds about right to me and I sure hope the FBI and DHS are on the hunt and find these assholes.

There is some validity in this..except for the timing.

April seems to be the time most extreme christian right wing terrorists in this country strike.

Because of WACO, Hitler's birthday, and tax season.

April seems to be the time most extreme christian right wing terrorists in this country strike.

Please lie better next time.

They need to understand that this will only increase the size of government. It's stupid to give Obama a reason to do it..

Oklahoma City bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You really were in law enforcement?

They need to understand that this will only increase the size of government. It's stupid to give Obama a reason to do it..

You are preaching to the choir.

Terrorism is really fucking stupid. What did 9/11 buy for muslims? Over 100K dead muslims.

Last edited:

Oklahoma City bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You really were in law enforcement?

The last time I checked a man flew an airplane into the IRS building in Texas he wasn't a right winger. Your attack on Christians? I thought you were better than that.

National Security Analyst Warns Of 'Right-Wing Extremists behind Boston Bombing

National Security Analyst Warns Of 'Right-Wing Extremists

The republicans helped create this teabag party stuff

Last edited by a moderator:

The last time I checked a man flew an airplane into the IRS building in Texas he wasn't a right winger. Your attack on Christians? I thought you were better than that.

Anything that happens in April we are to assume it's right wing Christian extremists lol poor America.

You are preaching to the choir.

Terrorism is really fucking stupid. What did 9/11 buy for muslims? Over 100K dead muslims.
Yes, Terrorism is really fucking stupid.......Which speaks volumes about our current President, who launched his political career in the home of two of this nations most prolific leftwing terrorists.

But then, he's fully proven these last 4 plus years, that he's not very bright.....Sooooo, it really comes as no surprise that he would have been that stupid back then.

The April 15 date MIGHT be purely coincidental, but one can certainly understand why, given the date, terror experts will be looking hard at American Right Wing Anti-government extremists.

I mean if you were in charge of investigating this event wouldn't YOU suspect a connection?

April 15th is the American right wing extremists equivalent to the Communist's MAY DAY.

You also have Israel's "Birthday." and an event like the Boston Marathon is a target regardless of the day it occurs.

I wouldn't count out the Norks either.

The one thing that worries me is if we see more attacks over the next few weeks. In that scenario we are dealing with an organized campaign, regardless of the source. One and done implies a bunch of pissed off (insert group here) ametuers.

Forum List

Back