Boston Bomber's Mom: "They're innocent! It's a set-up!"

Actually, my IQ is 138. What's yours? I can see by your posts that you're intelligent enough to have mastered the English language fairly well. No misspellings, typos, that sort of thing. Proper sentence structure. I must give credit where it is due.

However, that doesn't mean you're not an ignorant asshole. Full of hate. Spreader of hate. What do you think that accomplishes?

What's IQ got to do with anything? Mine is also 138 and I agree with Roudy. How many times does the West have to get blown up by the same nut jobs to realize Islam is the problem.

Let’s talk this through a bit shall we? What has the West been doing for the past 30-40 years in the middle east?

We have have been aggressively forcing our way into those countries, taking over militarily (while killing hundreds of thousands of people) and have been installing puppet governments to benefit our own strategic goals. The reason for doing this largely comes down to money. The Iraq War cost taxpayers close to $3 trillion and counting; this money is making someone very, very rich. Filthy f'ing rich, in fact.

As a result, these Muslims are extraordinarily pissed off. If a foreign force was exploiting our gov't, and killing hundreds of thousands of Americans while occupying our country... I'd be pissed off too. Wouldn't you?

All the while they tell us the Muslims are doing it because "they hate our liberty". I dunno know about you, but I'm not 7 years old and simply do not accept this dumbed-down explanation.

So (in short) the BETTER question to ask is when is the West going to stop trampling over Muslim nations and treating them like they're dirt/less than human? Because when we quit doing that, the bombings will stop.

So Whats the excuse for every other region and country on the planet. Is Islam the victim of them also as they get along with NOBODY.

Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time

Then you have to consider the stupidity,if what you say is true,of allowing disgruntled enemies into the country. So maybe we should consider deporting all Middle Easterners. Oh and seeing how they hate us,maybe they should stop doing business with us. Maybe next time they have a conflict like lets say the invasion of Kuwait,we should keep our troops home and let's say Saudi Arabia send their troops. Truth is they use us just as much as we use them. There are victims, but these countries are not victims. They are the product of their own greedy government's just like every other country on the planet. Cry me a river.

Then you have to ask,what beef did we have with Checyan/Russia that these two clowns attacked us. They are not part of the Middle East.

List of Middle East countries by population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The one thing they all have in common is ISLAM.

There are behaviors that are unacceptable regardless who does them.

The mother of these terrorists is a thief subject to arrest in the US and is proving herself to be an effective terrorist. The skanky pig has figured out how to use US media against the United States. She is waving a bloody flag to every Islamist living a dead end life and the US media is helping her make the sale. Every third or fourth sentence the ignorant **** bleats blames the United States for her failure to raise decent children.

Disgusting.

Last edited:
What's IQ got to do with anything? Mine is also 138 and I agree with Roudy. How many times does the West have to get blown up by the same nut jobs to realize Islam is the problem.

Let’s talk this through a bit shall we? What has the West been doing for the past 30-40 years in the middle east?

We have have been aggressively forcing our way into those countries, taking over militarily (while killing hundreds of thousands of people) and have been installing puppet governments to benefit our own strategic goals. The reason for doing this largely comes down to money. The Iraq War cost taxpayers close to $3 trillion and counting; this money is making someone very, very rich. Filthy f'ing rich, in fact.

As a result, these Muslims are extraordinarily pissed off. If a foreign force was exploiting our gov't, and killing hundreds of thousands of Americans while occupying our country... I'd be pissed off too. Wouldn't you?

All the while they tell us the Muslims are doing it because "they hate our liberty". I dunno know about you, but I'm not 7 years old and simply do not accept this dumbed-down explanation.

So (in short) the BETTER question to ask is when is the West going to stop trampling over Muslim nations and treating them like they're dirt/less than human? Because when we quit doing that, the bombings will stop.

So Whats the excuse for every other region and country on the planet. Is Islam the victim of them also as they get along with NOBODY.

Then you have to consider the stupidity,if what you say is true,of allowing disgruntled enemies into the country. So maybe we should consider deporting all Middle Easterners. Oh and seeing how they hate us,maybe they should stop doing business with us. Maybe next time they have a conflict like lets say the invasion of Kuwait,we should keep our troops home and let's say Saudi Arabia send their troops. Truth is they use us just as much as we use them. There are victims, but these countries are not victims. They are the product of their own greedy government's just like every other country on the planet. Cry me a river.

Then you have to ask,what beef did we have with Checyan/Russia that these two clowns attacked us. They are not part of the Middle East.

I stated earlier that this is not a Chechen/US issue, it's a Muslim/US issue. I don't think Chechens (in general) have a beef with the US specifically, and I don't think the bombers were retaliating on behalf of their country.

I'm just saying that the US actively goes out and exploits the Muslim world for strategic gain, profit, ect much more than the Muslim war exploits the West. I don't recall a Muslim nation aggressively invading England or France (for example) in the past 200 years.

The West has been a bit of a bully, and my point is that there are consequences for that.

Last edited:
Because America wages war on Islam they fled to the USA for asylum right? These jihadis are fucking retards.

When they get here, they don't see freedom. They see validation of everything they were taught. All the bad things that they were told about America is true. Mother and Father didn't stay here. They went back to Russia. To the Chechen muslim community that reflected their standards.

Actually a typical mother would stay silent and consider that her sons just murdered and maimed all these innocent people for no reason. And maybe provide a written apology and ask for privacy to mourn all the dead including one of her own. That would be the civilized way of doing it, when your own flesh and blood has done such harm to others. Not going out in the media and making a fool of yourself with these lies and false accusations and making it even worse.

You sound like a moron.

Actually, my IQ is 138. What's yours? I can see by your posts that you're intelligent enough to have mastered the English language fairly well. No misspellings, typos, that sort of thing. Proper sentence structure. I must give credit where it is due.

However, that doesn't mean you're not an ignorant asshole. Full of hate. Spreader of hate. What do you think that accomplishes?
His grammar is good, too. You know that grammar is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit. Your grammar is shitty.

I have the same IQ and my grammar sucks. I understand it,I could I guess check it, but I usually just hope that the point is strong enough,and the grammar good enough that it's understandable and valid.

Because America wages war on Islam they fled to the USA for asylum right? These jihadis are fucking retards.

When they get here, they don't see freedom. They see validation of everything they were taught. All the bad things that they were told about America is true. Mother and Father didn't stay here. They went back to Russia. To the Chechen muslim community that reflected their standards.

The problem is, the US didn’t really ‘wage war’ on anything; it simply used war as a vehicle for profit. It's called the "Industrial Military Complex" and the only righteous cause is profit and strategic gain. Eisenhower warned against it after WWII, but unfortunately we did not take his advice (Vietnam, Gulf War, Iraq, ect).

You need to break out of this premise that the US is actually trying to “end terrorism”. For starters, this is a ridiculous assumption; you can’t end an ideology. What you can do is convince people not to hate America, and it’s probably best to start with a plan that doesn’t include killing hundreds of thousands of Muslim people needlessly (many of those being civilians) in the process.

Question: when you blow up someone's country, kill their children, and send flying death machines to monitor them 24/7, how does that generally shape their opinion of you?

Last edited:

Hey D-bag...When and where did the US do anything to Chechnya or Chechens, to deserve what happened in Boston? Are all Muslim nations one nation? Therefore this is a religious ideological war we are in, and whether we like it or not, Islam is at war with us, we did not start this war, and nothing, no concession short of conquest and submission to Islam and Shariah law will suffice.

Only a person with an IQ lower than his / her shoe size can justify murdering innocent people in cold blood, and having little kids loose entire limbs, because "America went to war with another Muslim country".

His grammar is good, too. You know that grammar is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit. Your grammar is shitty.

I have the same IQ and my grammar sucks. I understand it,I could I guess check it, but I usually just hope that the point is strong enough,and the grammar good enough that it's understandable and valid.
When I drink alcohol (especially whiskey), my IQ increases dramatically, and I'm rarely wrong about ANYTHING.

Hey D-bag...When and where did the US do anything to Chechnya or Chechens, to deserve what happened in Boston? Are all Muslim nations one nation? Therefore this is a religious ideological war we are in, and whether we like it or not, Islam is at war with us, we did not start this war, and nothing, no concession short of conquest and submission to Islam and Shariah law will suffice.

Only a person with an IQ lower than his / her shoe size can justify murdering innocent people in cold blood, and having little kids loose entire limbs, because "America went to war with another Muslim country".

It seems like the FBI has a hard time recruiting these terrorist there cant be to many of them...

The mother of these terrorists is a thief subject to arrest in the US and is proving herself to be an effective terrorist. The skanky pig has figured out how to use US media against the United States. She is waving a bloody flag to every Islamist living a dead end life and the US media is helping her make the sale. Every third or fourth sentence the ignorant **** bleats blames the United States for her failure to raise decent children.

Disgusting.
My thoughts exactly, meanwhile there are little kids who've lost entire limbs, as this selfish Islamist whore, blames America for everything and shows little or no concern or respect for the victims.

It seems like the FBI has a hard time recruiting these terrorist there cant be to many of them...
Why don't you take your crap to the conspiracy section, where you can be the head idiot in a village filled with idiots. If you have proof the FBI was behind this cough it up otherwise shut the fuck up.

Disgusting.
My thoughts exactly, meanwhile there are little kids who've lost entire limbs, as this selfish Islamist whore, blames America for everything and shows little or no concern or respect for the victims.

This is going to end badly. The potgutted flatfeet that fucked it up not killing this punk in the gunbattle, fucked it up later not killing him then. Now we have a gold star mother cheerleading other mothers to sacrifice their sons and half the politicians in both parties and all of the media are helping her cause.

What would be good is if some nurse, doctor, guard or other person with access to the punk takes him out before the show trial.

Why don't you take your crap to the conspiracy section, where you can be the head idiot in a village filled with idiots. If you have proof the FBI was behind this cough it up otherwise shut the fuck up.

The FBI has had involvement in many terror attacks and so far we know they at least had prior knowledge of this one..

I stated earlier that this is not a Chechen/US issue, it's a Muslim/US issue. I don't think Chechens (in general) have a beef with the US specifically, and I don't think the bombers were retaliating on behalf of their country.

I'm just saying that the US actively goes out and exploits the Muslim world for strategic gain, profit, ect much more than the Muslim war exploits the West. I don't recall a Muslim nation aggressively invading England or France (for example) in the past 200 years.

The West has been a bit of a bully, and my point is that there are consequences for that.

Oh but they are. They are very cleverly invading us. They can't do it with military might so they have progressed to plan B, colonization.

Here's how It works. They play the victim card,immigrate,and then use our own government and rights against us. Every Western country that they have settled in they begin demanding more from rather then just assimilating into that society. They want Sharia,they clog the streets of France for prayer,they want foot washing stations,. This is small but where it starts. When they get a percentage of people living in a certain areas they place themselves into the government to further their agenda. It's simple,legal and effective.

islam clogging the streets of paris for prayer - Bing Videos

Here it goes (3rd time). This was not a Chechnya/US issue, it was a Muslim/US issue.

These kids happened to identify as Muslim, and that community happens to be pissed off at the US in many respects.

If the US wants to stopped getting bombed (something I hope will happen) I simply suggested that we quit killing hundreds of thousands of Muslims needlessly in wars like the recent Iraq conflict. These things create more terrorists and more people that hate us.

So what did start this war my friend? Going to suggest 9/11?

Do you realize that we've been invading Muslim countries, installing puppet dictators, ect, for many many decades prior to the events on Sept 11th?

Thanks for calling me a D-bag, it's quite an intelligent way to engage...

Last edited:

Here it goes (3rd time). This was not a Chechnya/US issue, it was a Muslim/US issue.

This kids happened to identify as Muslim, and that community happens to be pissed off at the US in many respects.

If the US wants to stopped getting bombed (something I hope will happen) I simply suggested that we quit killing hundreds of thousands of Muslims needlessly in wars like the recent Iraq conflict. These things create more terrorists and more people that hate us.

Do you realize that we've been invading Muslim countries, installing puppet dictators, ect, for many many decades prior to the events on Sept 11th?

Oh those poor retarded ass backwards Muslims. Please do continue to justify the last 1400 years of non stop violence and crimes against humanity. To bad they didn't have a microphone on these two chuckle heads before they planted the bombs,you missed the part where they said allahu akbar.

This kids happened to identify as Muslim, and that community happens to be pissed off at the US in many respects.

Oh those poor retarded ass backwards Muslims. Please do continue to justify the last 1400 years of non stop violence and crimes against humanity. To bad they didn't have a microphone on these two chuckle heads before they planted the bombs,you missed the part where they said allahu akbar.

Why are you incapable of accepting the fact that we - the West - have done some pretty horrible things to the Muslim community in the past 100 years? Sure, we can reference 9/11 (3,000 dead), Boston (3 dead), but how about we start bringing up some of the numbers on the OTHER side?

We're literally going into the hundreds and hundreds of thousands of Muslims dead.

And again, how do you categorize the Iraq War? What did we accomplish there and what were the reasons for invading a nation that never attacked us?

Last edited:

The FBI has had involvement in many terror attacks and so far we know they at least had prior knowledge of this one..
Your saying so doesn't make it so, punk.

Forum List

Back