Boston Globe writer encourages waiters to contaminate food of Trump Administration

This is where we are. I've seen that Trump staffers are such outcasts in DC that they've had to form their own little social groups. What I don't understand is how anyone thinks this behavior is constructive or positive.
It isn't. Most people don't. Those who do are morons.
You don't see the hate you spew in here every single day, the insults, the name-calling, the divisiveness.

That's how zealots are. You justify your awful behavior somehow in your head, immediately. Hate is justified when you're doing it. They deserve it.

I'm so thankful I'm not like you.

You are awesome. And the love and understanding that you show people while you are accusing them of supporting cop killers is heartwarming. Thanks so much.

You need to learn what degrees of offense are. If you think my mocking imbeciles is comparable to the hatred that some of your sometime pals here spew....you have a problem understanding degrees of offense.

Basically, the worst thing I have ever said to.anyone here is that I think they are a moron. You accused me of wanting cops to be killed. Fuck off.
And again.

Yes. And again I laid it out for you.

I’m a waiter in Boston, I put the word I’m looking for him, since he wants to attack conservative women let’s see if he has the balls to attack me.

One of my coworkers worked with him and said he would wear woman’s tight pants to work..

I will find him and when I do it won’t be nice

I’m a waiter in Boston, I put the word I’m looking for him, since he wants to attack conservative women let’s see if he has the balls to attack me.

One of my coworkers worked with him and said he would wear woman’s tight pants to work..

What's the worst thing you've done to a customer's food while being a waiter. Try to be honest.

What's the worst thing you've done to a customer's food while being a waiter. Try to be honest.
Absolutely nothing. As much as democrats treat us like slaves, I still do the job.

And yes democrat customers are the worst

Absolutely nothing. As much as democrats treat us like slaves, I still do the job.

I don't believe you.

How do you know if someone is a Democrat?

Rude, hate people who work ordinary jobs, run you like a slave then don’t tip correctly. That is a democrat.. they think they have done soooo much for society tht is peasants should honor them with my life lol

Rude, hate people who work ordinary jobs, run you like a slave then don’t tip correctly. That is a democrat.. they think they have done soooo much for society tht is peasants should honor them with my life lol

Would you say that most of the waiters in Boston are Democrats or Republicans?

He's going to tell you that everyone in Boston is a Democrat. And that will be awesome logic.
Only republicans in Boston are the ones producing revenue. Thank god for republicans or cities like Boston, New York would look like Detroit

The ones 25 and under are mostly democrat.. then they wake up like most Americans

The ones 25 and under are mostly democrat.. then they wake up like most Americans

You are talking out your ass.

The Latino waiters I work with almost half support trump .. lol you democrats are screwed in 2020 lol

You seem a little mad lol

I seem mad? You threatened a journalist who you say you have access to in this thread. Who's mad?

I seem mad? You threatened a journalist who you say you have access to in this thread. Who's mad?
He wants to attack female conservatives.. I mean someone has to stand up to democrat men

He wants to attack female conservatives.. I mean someone has to stand up to democrat men

Are you going to harm him?

That’s up to him,, he will be confronted, if he is smart he will understand his beta male traits like most lib men I confronte. If he doesn’t he will lose bad

That makes me curious as to what you would have done if you were a waiter, LL?

Are you baiting J? It sure sounds like your baiting J, LL.

Last edited:
The Globe edited it THREE times and then decided to take it down completely. I wonder why they even published it in the first place. Do you think they would have published the article if a writer had encouraged waiters to contaminate the food of the Obama Administration? What do you think, LoneLaugher? There's no media bias, right?

Boston Globe writer urges waiters to ‘tamper’ with food of Republicans
Inciting people to commit murder is an actionable offense.

Forum List

Back