Boston Red Sex Legend Bill Buckner dies at 69 after battling dementia

Forgive me if this a dumb question, but was it really dementia that did him in and not something else on top of it instead?

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. This was be the first that I have heard of dementia being a life threatening issue.

I usually avoid the time of the month when the sex is red.....even if I happen to be in Boston.

RIP Bill!

I went to high school with him and his brother (he was three years older). He was a peerless athlete and a
tough guy. He would play on ball teams against convict squads in San Quentin and his temper was always near the surface even with these inmates. I wish his family well.

Forgive me if this a dumb question, but was it really dementia that did him in and not something else on top of it instead?

Holly

P.S. This was be the first that I have heard of dementia being a life threatening issue.

You have to consider the source. An attention whore who will post literally anything to get attention.

Holly

Dementia is a death sentence. It may take a couple of years or even more but death usually occurs within 8 or 9. My grandmother had it, at the end inability to swallow was what ended her life. Six years after diagnosis.

Holly

Dementia is a death sentence. It may take a couple of years or even more but death usually occurs within 8 or 9. My grandmother had it, at the end inability to swallow was what ended her life. Six years after diagnosis.
Thank you for writing back to me.

God bless you and your family always!!!

Holly

P.S. My grandmother had it too. (hug)

There are few players who dealt with more adversity from a bad fielding play than Buckner's boot in the World Series. The way he was treated by Boston and the sportswriters was disgusting. RIP
He got the shitty end of that stick. Bob Stanley’s wild pitch tied the game before Buckner's error so Stanley had already blown the win. People unfairly put it all on Buckner.

There are few players who dealt with more adversity from a bad fielding play than Buckner's boot in the World Series. The way he was treated by Boston and the sportswriters was disgusting. RIP

Yup. I remember Barret, Buckner and Boggs.

He was a great ball player.

RIP

Forum List

Back