Boston to start offering free sunscreen from dispensers around the city

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Sounds like a great idea. It will hopefully prevent sunburn and ultimately some forms of skin cancer.

I'm sure there is a downside to this someone will think up.

Just another attempt by a govt. to show how it cares for it's people, what a shame....

This could set a dangerous precedent for collective, community action to prevent harm. Next thing, there will be public facilities in place to fight fires, and special vehicles to retrieve the sick and injured to take them to hospitals. Where will caring for fellow humans stop?

This could set a dangerous precedent for collective, community action to prevent harm. Next thing, there will be public facilities in place to fight fires, and special vehicles to retrieve the sick and injured to take them to hospitals. Where will caring for fellow humans stop?
When the humans,, are invaded by aliens, nope, they do the same thing...Damn that thing called love..........not..........

You can pick up a bottle of sunscreen at Walmart for about $6.00 dollars probably cheaper at a dollar store. Can people really not manage this on their own?

In a very short time people will forget they once had the ability to get their own sunscreen. It will be an entitlement. No sunscreen! You want people to get cancer.

nothing like a NANNY government

soon they'll be offering to wipe your ass. of course they will tell you it has to be with ONE SHEET of toilet paper.

they must have all kinds of magic money trees growing around that city. JUST WOW

One sheet?!? Oh hell no, and also I'm not keen on them wiping my ass for me either...

That said, I eco the sentiment NAAAA-NY

In a very short time people will forget they once had the ability to get their own sunscreen. It will be an entitlement. No sunscreen! You want people to get cancer.
I've never used it....I have so many age spots, it gives me a permanent tan...

Just another attempt by a govt. to show how it cares for it's people, what a shame....

If the people in government care for it's people so much then let them use their own money to express their care.

Just wear a long sleeve shirt like the old timers did it 100 years ago......

People should be able to buy their own but where is the joy in that.
Better to get free stuff from government because that's what government is there for.
Right Libs?

Forum List

Back