🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Botched Oklahoma Execution

There's no excuse for society to repeat the crime of the offender but if they are going to execute a convicted murderer, perhaps they should consult with my veterinarian.

I had to put one of my dogs to sleep last summer and I stood across the examination table and held my dog during the very brief and lightning fast procedure. He did not jerk, react or show any pain. He simply slumped and was gone.

Why Oklahoma can't figure out how to do why my vet does is beyond me.

But Oklahoma has a lot of bad stuff going on, this is just one more problem added to their considerable heap.

You really think you're smarter than the criminal justice system of Oklahoma? I've got news for you.

I said my veterinarian is smarter than the Dept of Corrections in Oklahoma. And obviously he is.

So if you've "got news" for me, then why don't you share instead of just blowing methane pixels on this board?

First hint: a dog is not a human. Justr wrap your mind around that one first.

"Clayton Lockett, whose execution went wrong last night, was sentenced to death following the shocking murder of Stephanie Nieman, 19.

She was kidnapped, shot twice and buried alive in 1999 a month after she graduated from high school.

Lockett was involved in a botched raid on a house with two other men belonging to Bobby Bornt when Miss Neiman and another 19-year-old woman walked in.

Reports from the time said that Mr Bornt owed Lockett money and that he was tied up and beaten during the ordeal."

Clayton Lockett execution: The shocking crime that put botched execution inmate on death row - Mirror Online
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Clayton-Lockett-main.jpg

Fuck Clayton Lockett

I don't care if he butt-phucked your mother and that's how he got the death sentence. What you fail to understand, "CRUSADER" (rolling eyes), is that our society has found murder unacceptable. And so if our society chooses to rid itself of the offender then we need to demonstrate our reprehension at such acts by not lowering our standards to that of the original offender. Get it?

If you cannot distinguish between murder and execution then you have no moral standing to comment.

What's the distinction? You sure do love to see yourself type.

You are nothing but a light-weight drive-by empty profile with a keyboard.

I don't care if he butt-phucked your mother and that's how he got the death sentence. What you fail to understand, "CRUSADER" (rolling eyes), is that our society has found murder unacceptable. And so if our society chooses to rid itself of the offender then we need to demonstrate our reprehension at such acts by not lowering our standards to that of the original offender. Get it?

If you cannot distinguish between murder and execution then you have no moral standing to comment.

If you dont see the distinction you have no moral standing. Period.

"Clayton Lockett, whose execution went wrong last night, was sentenced to death following the shocking murder of Stephanie Nieman, 19.

She was kidnapped, shot twice and buried alive in 1999 a month after she graduated from high school.

Lockett was involved in a botched raid on a house with two other men belonging to Bobby Bornt when Miss Neiman and another 19-year-old woman walked in.

Reports from the time said that Mr Bornt owed Lockett money and that he was tied up and beaten during the ordeal."

Clayton Lockett execution: The shocking crime that put botched execution inmate on death row - Mirror Online
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Clayton-Lockett-main.jpg

Fuck Clayton Lockett

I don't care if he butt-phucked your mother and that's how he got the death sentence. What you fail to understand, "CRUSADER" (rolling eyes), is that our society has found murder unacceptable. And so if our society chooses to rid itself of the offender then we need to demonstrate our reprehension at such acts by not lowering our standards to that of the offender. Get it?
Maybe that's the difference between some. I do care if he butt fucked his mother, mine or even yours. But everyone has different standards I guess.

You really think you're smarter than the criminal justice system of Oklahoma? I've got news for you.

I said my veterinarian is smarter than the Dept of Corrections in Oklahoma. And obviously he is.

So if you've "got news" for me, then why don't you share instead of just blowing methane pixels on this board?

Doesn't matter if my dog was a horse. The effective chemicals used for euthanasia, a drug that goes from an arterial vein in the arm to the heart and works within seconds, has been around for decades.

So the problem is about a bunch of fuck ups in Oklahoma who have no business running the Dept of Corrections Death Row executions.

I'd ask you to wrap your mind around that if I thought you had one.

If you actually had an explanation for your ambiguous statement I'm sure you would have made it by now.

If you actually had an explanation for your ambiguous statement I'm sure you would have made it by now.

Nothing ambiguous here. Do you understand the difference between executing a criminal and murder? Yes or no. Pretty simple.

The poor darling.... Some clueless, perpetually outraged, liberal adolescent must be shedding a tear somewhere...

I know I'm butting where I wasn't invited, so I'll apologize for that. But I'd like to take a stab at this one.

The difference (imho) is the justification. The law recognizes a "justifiable homicide" and outside the law, I think all of would recognize that there are times when killing another human being - in order to protect ourselves - is not immoral.

Society has deemed that in order to protect ourselves from wanton killers, that it is acceptable to kill the killer. The murderer's victim has done nothing to threaten the murderer and the victim's killing protects no one.

Now, I understand that putting someone in jail for life with no hope of parole accomplishes that protection more economically and without the risk of killing someone who is not guilty of the crime we are killing him/her for.

But there IS (imho) a big difference between state executions and wanton murder. And I have to agree that I think that difference is fairly obvious.

What happened today was barbaric. The drugs are now difficult to come by and probably not tested properly. The guy writhed in pain and sat up, saying "something's wrong".

rope is plentiful, just hang em, but i dont feel bad, i wonder what he did to put himself there

I know I'm butting where I wasn't invited, so I'll apologize for that. But I'd like to take a stab at this one.

The difference (imho) is the justification. The law recognizes a "justifiable homicide" and outside the law, I think all of would recognize that there are times when killing another human being - in order to protect ourselves - is not immoral.

Society has deemed that in order to protect ourselves from wanton killers, that it is acceptable to kill the killer. The murderer's victim has done nothing to threaten the murderer and the victim's killing protects no one.

Now, I understand that putting someone in jail for life with no hope of parole accomplishes that protection more economically and without the risk of killing someone who is not guilty of the crime we are killing him/her for.

But there IS (imho) a big difference between state executions and wanton murder. And I have to agree that I think that difference is fairly obvious.

Execvuting someone is not for the purpose of protecting society from that person.

No, a jury tried Clayton Lockett. He had an attorney appointed for him. He had full access to the legal system's protections. The jury found him guilty. The judge sentenced him to death. He received full due process and the net result was a capital conviction for a particularly heinous murder of a total innocent.
His victim did not have the benefit of all that. His victim committed no crime, other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. His victim did not deserve to die, nor did she deserve the torture he meted out to her.
That is the distinction.

I just hope the piece of shit thug suffered as much as the girl he tortured before killing!

Doesn't matter if my dog was a horse. The effective chemicals used for euthanasia, a drug that goes from an arterial vein in the arm to the heart and works within seconds, has been around for decades.

So the problem is about a bunch of fuck ups in Oklahoma who have no business running the Dept of Corrections Death Row executions.

im glad you care more about this guy than the girls he raped and killed....youre so much more morally superior than others.......wow and people like say cutting a budget item is heartless...wow

im glad you care more about this guy than the girls he raped and killed....youre so much more morally superior than others.......wow and people like say cutting a budget item is heartless...wow

You're just as mindless as the others.

This story isn't about what the guy did or how he murdered his victim. Try reading the OP.

It's about the ineptitude of state officials in handling a state-condoned execution, ergo my analogy of my very own veterinarian who is more skilled than these neanderthals in Oklahoma. They floundered around for so long that Lockett finally died of a heart attack some 40 minutes later.

If these backwater Okie idiots had done their job correctly we would all be posting about something else. Get it?

He wasn't tortured. It was a mistake. Torture indicates intent. The problem with the left is that they have grown up to think of themselves as victims and one heart beat away from death row or a dime away from being homeless or a gene away from being illegal aliens. They are the most miserable people in the world.

You're just as mindless as the others.

This story isn't about what the guy did or how he murdered his victim. Try reading the OP.

It's about the ineptitude of state officials in handling a state-condoned execution, ergo my analogy of my very own veterinarian who is more skilled than these neanderthals in Oklahoma. They floundered around for so long that Lockett finally died of a heart attack some 40 minutes later.

If these backwater Okie idiots had done their job correctly we would all be posting about something else. Get it?
If you think government is so inept, I'm surprised you're not Tea Party.

Execvuting someone is not for the purpose of protecting society from that person.

No, a jury tried Clayton Lockett. He had an attorney appointed for him. He had full access to the legal system's protections. The jury found him guilty. The judge sentenced him to death. He received full due process and the net result was a capital conviction for a particularly heinous murder of a total innocent.
His victim did not have the benefit of all that. His victim committed no crime, other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time. His victim did not deserve to die, nor did she deserve the torture he meted out to her.
That is the distinction.

I think you are just so accustomed to arguing with me that you felt the need to say No and then repeat about 90% of what I said.

The only difference is that you claim the underlying justification for the execution of the murderer in NOT to protect society from the murderer.

So if the justification is NOT the protection of society from any future murders that the murderer may commit, what is it. Vengeance?

Which I don't discount. I said earlier it is probably the only remaining logical justification.

Forum List

Back