Bought me a new OLED Tv today

I just got the SamSung 77 in. OLED.
Really like it!! It puts the 40 in. beside it to shame.
The dumbass who installed it didnt get it square but I can do that myself easy enough. It drops down 33 inches.
View attachment 549697
Just noticed the dog snoozle at bottom left.
No offense but it's a shame that a nice fireplace like that has become a base for a big TV. I have a cheap big screen "royko" from Wally world that works good and I kick myself because it half obscures a window. What have we become?

You sure about that?
My mantle is just shy of 9 inches deep and it works just fine.
My mantle is too high.

Matters not, this TV is being swapped out for the top of the line LG on Wednesday. I was very unimpressed with the latency and sub par audio of this one. Best Buy is bringing out the new one to replace this one.

My mantle is too high.

Matters not, this TV is being swapped out for the top of the line LG on Wednesday. I was very unimpressed with the latency and sub par audio of this one. Best Buy is bringing out the new one to replace this one.

I got the soundbar and bass when I got mine. They cut $200 bucks off the $800 dollar sound system when I bought the TV.
Makes a huge difference in sound!!!

I got the soundbar and bass when I got mine. They cut $200 bucks off the $800 dollar sound system when I bought the TV.
Makes a huge difference in sound!!!
I have a big audio system but it wouldn't send a clean signal to my amp. Sometimes the sound would flat cut out.

The model is probably a good TV but I clearly got a lemon. First and last time I ever buy a Sony TV.

Screenshot_20211010-165813_Best Buy.jpg

This is what I'm switching to.

I really didnt think I'd use the internet on the new TV but it's actually pretty cool.
The PS5 is bad ass on it.
PC for me so the latency is a deal breaker.
TV looks great but I paid for the whole deal not just visuals.

Should have just started with this one even tho I don't have the new consoles.

You sure about that?
My mantle is just shy of 9 inches deep and it works just fine.
I have a Samsung and it's wall mounted about 5 feet off the floor over a fireplace with about a 9 inch mantel under the TV. The mantel protects the TV from the fireplace heat and TV does not get hot at all from the fireplace.

Forum List

Back