Boy given two hours to live wake up right after his parents sign papers to donate his organs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

A boy given two hours to live wakes up right after his parents sign papers to donate his organs

The boy is a walking miracle, dying four times. This kid has a mission in life and he doesn't even know it yet.

Last edited:
Let me guess, the regressive Left is suing to require the parents live up to the contract to donate the organs causing the child's death.

Let me guess, the regressive Left is suing to require the parents live up to the contract to donate the organs causing the child's death.

I almost wouldn't put it past a leftist prick to do something like that.

A boy given two hours to live wakes up right after his parents sign papers to donate his organs

The boy is a walking miracle, dying four times. This kid has a mission in life and he doesn't even know it yet.

Current events deserve a link to the story. Lets have one?

According to this write up here, his organs were supposed to go to five other children. May they be able to get whatever they need elsewhere soon.

God bless you and them and the boy always!!!

Holly

According to this write up here, his organs were supposed to go to five other children. May they be able to get whatever they need elsewhere soon.

God bless you and them and the boy always!!!

Holly
yea, wish we could stop making every little thing an "I TOLD YOU SO" political moment. i'm glad the kid is a fighter. i hope he makes it. but i hope the other 5 will also.

we need to stop using life as an excuse to hate.

WTF are you doing?

Forum List

Back