Boy king USURPS Constitution, bypasses congress- ratifies Climate Change Treaty with China

Obama, Chinese president ratify climate-change agreement

Deliberately sidestepping Congress, President Obama formally entered the U.S. into an international climate-change agreement Saturday with China and dozens of other nations to limit greenhouse gas emissions.

Because being BIATCH slapped TWICE already by the United States Supreme Court wasn't enough for this mother fucker.. You can use your girly pen to sign shit, shove it up your own ass in perpetual glee... it won't matter.. Again, you will be slapped back in to place.. Fascists like you should be buried in a wall of glass... take your fucked up lemmings with you..
Good for him! It is only a start, but it is a positive step in the right direction.

The accord does not need Senate approval because it is an executive agreement rather than an official international treaty.

What do you have against countries getting together and agreeing to take steps to reduce greenhouse gas and carbon dioxide emissions? And yes, they do cause our sea levels to rise and global temperatures to increase. That is fact.

Good for him.. and so if a sitting President decides to use his pen to abolish abortion is that also, "Good for him?"
I can't wait until Trump gets Obamas pen, and phone.....:lol:
Then you can start calling them "Trump phones".
Phone...he will use Obamas phone to end the Obama phones....ironic, ain't it....:lol:

Deliberately sidestepping Congress, President Obama formally entered the U.S. into an international climate-change agreement Saturday with China and dozens of other nations to limit greenhouse gas emissions.

Because being BIATCH slapped TWICE already by the United States Supreme Court wasn't enough for this mother fucker.. You can use your girly pen to sign shit, shove it up your own ass in perpetual glee... it won't matter.. Again, you will be slapped back in to place.. Fascists like you should be buried in a wall of glass... take your fucked up lemmings with you..
Good for him! It is only a start, but it is a positive step in the right direction.

The accord does not need Senate approval because it is an executive agreement rather than an official international treaty.

What do you have against countries getting together and agreeing to take steps to reduce greenhouse gas and carbon dioxide emissions? And yes, they do cause our sea levels to rise and global temperatures to increase. That is fact.

Good for him.. and so if a sitting President decides to use his pen to abolish abortion is that also, "Good for him?"
It doesn't work that way, and I am guessing you are probably smart enough to know the difference, but won't admit to it because you are blinded by your partisanship.
Um....we now call it 'obamaing'.....sorry, you can run, but you can't hide from your creation.....

It doesn't work that way, and I am guessing you are probably smart enough to know the difference, but won't admit to it because you are blinded by your partisanship.

Oh yes liberal, it has worked that way with your boy king.. IMMIGRATION.. What's good for the goose dummy.. Now answer the fucking question or cower away.
I guess I was wrong. You aren't smart enough to know the difference between the two separate issues.

Oh yes liberal, it has worked that way with your boy king.. IMMIGRATION.. What's good for the goose dummy.. Now answer the fucking question or cower away.
I guess I was wrong. You aren't smart enough to know the difference between the two separate issues.

I called it.. The LEFTIST COWERS... Can't handle the TRUTH.. Obama used his pen to USURP settled law on immigration and rewrote the law himself.. but if Trump does the same, these fucking knuckle-dragging FASCISTS will crawl up in to a ball and shit marbles capable of taking your eye out!

Your leftist boy king, tipsy, has the right to execute an Executive Agreement.

He has no need of a congressional approval, and the courts won't touch it.

If Trump wins he can over turn it if he so wishes.

well who does he think he is kidding

the treaty is non binding

no congress approval

It doesn't require Congressional approval. The OP, as always, doesn't know what she's talking about.

It's an Agreement..

no congress approval

It doesn't require Congressional approval. The OP, as always, doesn't know what she's talking about.
that depends, Is this considered a formal treaty? If it is then congress needs to approve it, if not they don't.
However, if not a formal treaty then there is nothing binding either party to following it.

no congress approval

that depends, Is this considered a formal treaty? If it is then congress needs to approve it, if not they don't.
However, if not a formal treaty then there is nothing binding either party to following it.
Democrats are just playing to the ignoramce of their voters so that when POTUS Trump throws the deal in the trash can, they can scream treaty......

Presidents need Senate approval, if it is indeed a treaty.

If it is some simple agreement, it better not need funding, because that is Congress.

Since it is in fact a nonbinding agreement on Climate Change with China, signing toilet paper in the presidential restroom is more binding.

Obama's desperation to be relevant in his last few months is hilarious.

I can't wait to hear liberals Mooo, scream, meltdown, pee pee themselves the moment Donald Trump uses a pen and begins to pass laws on his own..
If he wins and does that, You might hear me bitch about it too.

Same here.. I'm a Constitutionalist.. Just making the point that liberoidals will howl like broken blow-up dolls with hairless holes.

Oh, well, if you're a constitutionalist then nevermind. Who's howling again?

Who said it is treaty? It is an Executive Agreement signed by the POTUS.

Not being a big fan of professional politicians, I can certainly understand the draw of the non-politician.

And not being a fan of PC, I can certainly understand the draw of a person who's not afraid to ignore contrived barriers.

But all this can be done with dignity, with intelligence, and with an articulate, thoughtful, positive nature.

The messenger here is so bad, I worry that he's ruining the prospects of any outsider for a generation or two.

Climate Change "treaties" are meaningless anyway.

Not the point.. Treaties MUST be ratified by 2/3rd's of the Senate-

no congress approval

I don't care which side of the aisle you reside on, congress needs to have a say in almost all of these edicts. If not, why have a congress! Our system was not designed to have one person hold sway over 95% of anything. Anyone who believes this is ok, has no belief in our constitution; and for those who take this position, remember that it only works as long as your person sits in the Oval Office. Are you really that confidant that Hillary is the one who will be there!

While I have little confidence that Trump is moving in, I have even less confidence that Hillary and Bill will be, meaning Trump may win by default. So be careful what you wish for. If EOs are ok today and tomorrow, then don't whine when they happen the day after the inauguration. This is something we should ALL fight for, because the way our government has worked has kept us on top since our inception. Change it, and you may find that if ONE person (the person who resides in the Oval) makes a bad call, we are all drowning together!

no congress approval

EPA will force us to follow it

I shudder at the idea of either Clinton or dickless Trump signing EAs or EOs or the check for the phone bill.

Forum List

Back