Boy Scouts Vote To End Ban On Gay Leaders Facing litigation, the Boy Scouts of America voted to end

"blah blah blah, I have to demonize people who disagree with me, blah blah blah"

The true "bane" of the Nation is currently the progressive left, who want to end debate in general.
The fear, ignorance, stupidity, and hate common to most on the social right is in fact a threat to our civil rights, that you dismiss that fact comes as no surprise.

The social right isn't suing to ruin people due to having opposing political beliefs. That's the new progressive playbook, i.e. "think like we do, or else"

I dismiss anyone such as yourself that ignores who is doing the actual persecuting these days.
You are absolutely correct. When a conservative doesn't like your attitude or the way you think, they simply get the fuck away from you, but when a PROG doesn't like your attitude or the way you think, THEY FORCE YOU TO AGREE WITH THEM OR BE CRUSHED... BIG DIFFERENCE... and it's getting worse by the day. If I didn't know better, I'd say these filthy fucking progs are stewing for a FIGHT, like another civil war...

Your TYPICAL PROG IN ACTION - - - -
11705361_10206213749617030_3313877552851788677_n_zpspbuyg3xy.jpg

To be fair, there were social conservatives back in the day that tried legislating morality as well, and they were rightly sent packing. Progressive coat their persecution in terms of "fairness" which ends up being anything but fair.

What is not "fair" about the scouts allowing gays in their ranks?

You know as well as I do is that this won't stop with "allow", it will become required for any scout troop or cub pack to accept gays as volunteer leaders, even troops sponsored by religious organization.

Progressives such as yourself just don't know when to stop.

That's why they should be kept separate.

To keep straights from beating up gays?
Shouldn't it be the straights who are banned?
Why don't the fags just start their own little club and call it The Butt Scouts?

Why infiltrate and destroy and already decent organization? Just to get your kicks out of ruining it?

It's all part of their quest to fit in, be viewed as normal.
Two men ass fucking will NEVER be normal, or universally accepted as normal. That will never happen, as the NATURAL REACTION to such PERVERTED SEXUAL CONDUCT is DISGUST.

You and I both know that but they demand it be normal. They will stop at nothing to achieve it.
Well, they're trying to change NATURE, and that is a losing battle. They'll never do it.

Why don't the fags just start their own little club and call it The Butt Scouts?

Why infiltrate and destroy and already decent organization? Just to get your kicks out of ruining it?

It's all part of their quest to fit in, be viewed as normal.
Two men ass fucking will NEVER be normal, or universally accepted as normal. That will never happen, as the NATURAL REACTION to such PERVERTED SEXUAL CONDUCT is DISGUST.

You and I both know that but they demand it be normal. They will stop at nothing to achieve it.
Well, they're trying to change NATURE, and that is a losing battle. They'll never do it.
lol!

Why shouldn't kids experience scouting together?
Because some of them are harmful perverts.

The straight scouts are a bigger threat to the gay scouts than the other way around

The straight scouts are a bigger threat to the gay scouts than the other way around

Actually, it is you who would be banned from scouting
You didn't answer my question... you actually didn't say anything even worth reading... you're a troll.

I am stating a fact

The scouts now welcome gays
They would not welcome you

The fear, ignorance, stupidity, and hate common to most on the social right is in fact a threat to our civil rights, that you dismiss that fact comes as no surprise.

The social right isn't suing to ruin people due to having opposing political beliefs. That's the new progressive playbook, i.e. "think like we do, or else"

I dismiss anyone such as yourself that ignores who is doing the actual persecuting these days.
You are absolutely correct. When a conservative doesn't like your attitude or the way you think, they simply get the fuck away from you, but when a PROG doesn't like your attitude or the way you think, THEY FORCE YOU TO AGREE WITH THEM OR BE CRUSHED... BIG DIFFERENCE... and it's getting worse by the day. If I didn't know better, I'd say these filthy fucking progs are stewing for a FIGHT, like another civil war...

To be fair, there were social conservatives back in the day that tried legislating morality as well, and they were rightly sent packing. Progressive coat their persecution in terms of "fairness" which ends up being anything but fair.

You know as well as I do is that this won't stop with "allow", it will become required for any scout troop or cub pack to accept gays as volunteer leaders, even troops sponsored by religious organization.

That is what "allow" means

it won't end at allow, and you know it.

Most on the social right have an unwarranted fear and hatred of gay Americans, and seek to disadvantage them solely for those reasons.

You didn't answer my question... you actually didn't say anything even worth reading... you're a troll.

I am stating a fact

Of course the boy scouts would not welcome me. How silly. They are still the boy scouts.

You mean they will force everyone to be gay?

Damned gay agenda

I'm already seeing evidence that some church's will be ending their association with Boy Scouts.

I wonder if the courts will force them to stay simply because their decision to leave was based on this move.

Damned gay agenda
Certainly force every boy to consider the advances of gays normal and acceptable.

Damned gay agenda

Is there a reason you make such stupid statements....?

Just asking.

It will go much further than that. It won't stop until all Boy Scouts are turned gay. :rolleyes:

Damned gay agenda

Just asking.

You have not heard of the dreaded "GAY AGENDA"?
You really need to watch more rightwing media...it is almost as bad as Ebola

Damned gay agenda

Just asking.

You have not heard of the dreaded "GAY AGENDA"?
You really need to watch more rightwing media...it is almost as bad as Ebola

lifejourney-gay-agenda.jpg

gay-church-agenda.jpg

I'm already seeing evidence that some church's will be ending their association with Boy Scouts.

I wonder if the courts will force them to stay simply because their decision to leave was based on this move.

No, the 1st Amendment means you can't be forced to practice another person's religion, or in this case, cult.

I am stating a fact

You're full of shit, and you still haven't answered my question... TROLL.

Your DODGING my question is COMPLETE ADMISSION that you have NO ANSWER, which I already knew.

Fuck off.

I am stating a fact

You're full of shit, and you still haven't answered my question... TROLL.

Your DODGING my question is COMPLETE ADMISSION that you have NO ANSWER, which I already knew.

Fuck off.

You call your "Butt Scouts" rant a question worthy of a response?

Forum List

Back