Boy the Republicans are mad the truth came out.

The left are spinning and projecting and ...

... losing their stuff.

They will be a minority party for decades once this cleaning is done.

It’s improper no matter who did it or why. Is this really such a difficult concept for you?
If it were a righty, all of a sudden republicans would excuse it. They always excuse bullshit on the right.

This stunt may backfire on the dems. I am guessing this may result in packing the courts, and that will be devastating to the dems come elections.

why, as pointed out people expect the anger to be gone by Nov, so why get the anger out there early so it has more time to burn out
Your sense of time is awful. You libtards ran with “Russia” for years. You seek any and all tools as a method to propagandize the voters. And the big lie takes time.

Have you ever considered using English? Editing? Spell check. Grammar check? Logic? Honesty? Nah. Of course not.

It’s improper no matter who did it or why. Is this really such a difficult concept for you?
The left have taken the teeth out of most US laws. There are no consequences for foul deeds--only the drummed up cacophony of the left whining about perceived injustices while they let criminals walk away unscathed. I want a law and order administration that will enforce laws with actual penalties that provide a deterrent to future potential criminals.

This stunt may backfire on the dems. I am guessing this may result in packing the courts, and that will be devastating to the dems come elections.
I don't think there is the political will to carry packing the courts in either party. Of course, there is the loud mouth squad and the commie faction of the democrats, but they don't command enough power to make this happen before midterms and their asses will be in the wind after that.

The left have taken the teeth out of most US laws. There are no consequences for foul deeds--only the drummed up cacophony of the left whining about perceived injustices while they let criminals walk away unscathed. I want a law and order administration that will enforce laws with actual penalties that provide a deterrent to future potential criminals.
Me too.

Forum List

Back