Boy, Those Russkies Sure Stole the Election from Hillary

Remember The Left's Rallying Cry?

"Not My President"

Now if that wasn't colluding with Russia, I don't know what is.
iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

The secret weapon of the Trump campaign: his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who created a stealth data machine...

Exclusive Interview: How Jared Kushner Won Trump The White House

How Jared Kushner Won Trump The White House

Kushner almost never speaks publicly--his chats with FORBES mark the first time he has talked about the Trump campaign or his role in it--but interviews with him and a dozen people around him and the Trump camp lead to an inescapable fact: The quiet, enigmatic young mogul delivered the presidency to the most fame-hungry, bombastic candidate in American history.

"It's hard to overstate and hard to summarize Jared's role in the campaign," says billionaire Peter Thiel, the only significant Silicon Valley figure to publicly back Trump. "If Trump was the CEO, Jared was effectively the chief operating officer."

"Jared Kushner is the biggest surprise of the 2016 election," adds Eric Schmidt, the former CEO of Google, who helped design the Clinton campaign's technology system. "Best I can tell, he actually ran the campaign and did it with essentially no resources."

No resources at the beginning, perhaps. Underfunded throughout, for sure. But by running the Trump campaign--notably, its secret data operation--like a Silicon Valley startup, Kushner eventually tipped the states that swung the election.

Mueller Shows How Russians Sowed Discord With Dirty Tricks

Did Jared Kushner’s Data Operation Help Select Facebook Targets for the Russians?

Indeed: probers are intrigued by the role of Jared Kushner, the now-president’s son-in-law, who eagerly took credit for crafting the Trump campaign’s online efforts in a rare interview right after the 2016 election.

Kushner’s chat with Forbes has provided a veritable bakery’s worth of investigatory bread crumbs to follow.

WikiLeaks contacted Trump Jr to make the extraordinary suggestion that should his father lose the contest, as was then widely expected, he should refuse to concede the race and instead turn the spotlight on the media for “rigging” the result.

Donald Trump Jr communicated with WikiLeaks during final stages of election

"Nov. 8, we'd better be careful, because that election is going to be rigged," he said at an Aug. 1 rally in Columbus, Ohio. "People are going to walk in and they're going to vote 10 times, maybe, who knows?"

Donald Trump's baseless claims about 'rigged' elections

Donald Trump and Criminal Conspiracy Law

The reported areas of interest for the special counsel include Manafort’s finances, potential coordination between Trump campaign officials and Russian hackers in releasing damaging emails during the campaign, and lies to investigators. In addition, other areas of focus for the special counsel likely include the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting between Donald Trump, Jr. and the Russians offering damaging information on Hillary Clinton; the involvement of Russian government-connected Russian oligarchs in Trump real estate deals; potential intelligence intercepts of communications between Trump associates and the Russians; potential obstruction of justice by President Trump, including his dismissal of former FBI Director James Comey; and potential coordination between the Trump campaign and Russian elements in planting fake news in swing states and the purchase and pushing out of Facebook ads, Twitter posts, and other disinformation.

"There is little in his resume to suggest that Mueller, a decorated military veteran and former FBI director, would approach his work as an open-ended fishing expedition designed to impose a political cost on the president. But it is important to note that Mueller’s written directive from Rod Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general who appointed the special counsel, establishes that Mueller is to investigate any links between Russia and the Trump campaign, and “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.”4 In other words, the special counsel is duty-bound to investigate other serious crimes that may crop up in his investigation, including, but not limited to, money laundering, tax evasion, perjury, abuses at the Trump charities, or espionage. The Manafort-Gates indictments suggest that the Special Counsel investigation traverses a timeline that includes, but again, is not limited to, the campaign.

Given the complex and likely interlocking nature of the special counsel’s investigations into these multiple fronts, an obvious question arises: Does the alleged behavior of The Trump Organization amount to an ongoing criminal conspiracy and should it be pursued as such? That answer ultimately lies with prosecutors at the federal and state level, most notably Mueller; these prosecutors have access to evidence and legal expertise well beyond that of a lay person. That said, the media and appropriate congressional oversight committees should recognize that Trump and his circle not only engaged in what appears to be serial misconduct, but acted with coherent purpose in doing so. A close look at the record suggests that The Trump Organization arguably behaved a great deal like the organized crime syndicates, which have been targeted as criminal conspiracies in the past."

"Not My President"

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

:uhoh3: pathetic. are you this stupid in real life??

The hashtag "#ReleaseTheMemo" exploded on Twitter last Thursday, according to the Alliance for Securing Democracy, a bipartisan national security group tracking 600 Twitter accounts linked to Russian influence operations.

“If these reports are accurate, we are witnessing an ongoing attack by the Russian government through Kremlin-linked social media actors directly acting to intervene and influence our democratic process,” ...a letter to Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

Russian bots might be behind controversial #ReleaseTheMemo campaign

Nunes "cherry-picked" details for the secret memo without even reading the source material: Top Democrat

JusticeHammer lies when he says no final assessment has been made of the Russians connections to the Trump campaign. DaleSmith fails in deflecting to Obama, etc: Mueller will be investigating the Trumpers’ roles in the DNC hacks. Jon Bezerk admits the Russians knew to focus on WI and MI. They all are acting like Russbot agitprop puppets. They are all in deep.

JokeStarkey fails to understand the criminality of the FBI, the Clintons and McCain and the illegal use of the FISA courts in order to spy on their political enemies.

"Not My President"

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

The hashtag "#ReleaseTheMemo" exploded on Twitter last Thursday, according to the Alliance for Securing Democracy, a bipartisan national security group tracking 600 Twitter accounts linked to Russian influence operations.

“If these reports are accurate, we are witnessing an ongoing attack by the Russian government through Kremlin-linked social media actors directly acting to intervene and influence our democratic process,” ...a letter to Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey and Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

Nunes "cherry-picked" details for the secret memo without even reading the source material: Top Democrat
Newsweek is your source!?!? :auiqs.jpg:

Newsweek, Raw Story Fall for False Story Claiming Twitter Bots Took Down Franken

Liberal Website Newsweek Falls for False Story About Al Franken

“Not My President” is Proof The Left are Cock Sucking Communists!

"Not My President"

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu
Не мой президент
The commies were working for Trump, tree.
Michael Moore participated in anti-Trump rally allegedly organized by Russians

Michael Moore participated in anti-Trump rally allegedly organized by Russians

Newsweek is far superior to fake alt right media like dailywhodunit and infowarz and foxsnews and zeroledge etc

"Not My President"

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Newsweek is your source!?!? :auiqs.jpg:

Newsweek, Raw Story Fall for False Story Claiming Twitter Bots Took Down Franken

Liberal Website Newsweek Falls for False Story About Al Franken

are you actually imagining how your post somehow disproved that russian bots were behind the deceitful "hashtag release the memo" campaign?? :laugh:

Dale 'the Straw Man' Smith mouth farts sovereign citizen nonsense.

No such thing as a "sovereign citizen", Joke........and I know more than you.

no one believes that.

now get back to your troll farm, rooskie. :eusa_clap:

Valerie, I have forgotten more than you will ever know. You are pathetic at discussing or debating. There are only a few on the left that will attempt to discuss an issue. You can't defend anything and you do nothing but spew leftard talking points. I will take you on in a debate about ANYTHING that you take umbrage with and we can let the board masses decide for themselves as to whom makes the better case. Step up or STFU.........

I'm really enjoying the fact that a bunch of LW Loons participated in protests organized by the Russian Trolls.

Now THAT's Collusion!

Forum List

Back